Is Finn Going To Have A Divided Heart Now That Steffy Says He Doesn't?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Is Finn Going To Have A Divided Heart Now That Steffy Says He Doesn't?

She tells Ridge that Finn doesn't have a divided heart. And she's not in love with Liam and off the triangle merry go round.

Is this an anvil dropping? I know BB is right out there with his hints.
  • veryoldatwtfan
    Contract Poster
    • May 2010

Maybe if someone not yet on the canvas from his past shows up, or maybe if Steffy thinks he does when he doesn’t.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2012

I hope not. If rumors are true I suspect Paris will play a role in Finn finding his bio mother. She is just nosy enough to listen in on conversations, and pushing and asking questions. Lol.

Comment

• ABeth
        Senior Board Member
        • Jan 2019

I will be so angry if Bell turns Finn into a waffle in a lame attempt to make waffle boy Liam look better. It won’t work, Bell!

Comment

• divanisey
          divanisey commented
          Editing a comment
          Today made it seem like Steffy was getting the waffles. Where is all this doubt coming from? I’m tired of these things popping up so late in a relationship. Sex a who’s the daddy and a baby. Finn stuck around through all of it. Why the hesitation after the fact.

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          Also the man still wanted Steffy even after having to go through paternity tests, falsified paternity tests, because she slept with her ex. After all that to have him waffle now? No thank you.
      • TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

His heart will be divided because he will find out Quinn is his mommy and we will back to keep Quinn away or else…

I hope loud mouth Paris does find out it’s Quinn and let’s see if she’s as eager to tell the truth now

Comment

• AngieB5070
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2020

I definitely think there is something coming with Paris. Whether it will be a mutual attraction, maybe Paris will just have a thing for the Dr and become creepy-stalker like. With Steffy's hint of "What's mine is yours", and didn't Paris and Zende kind of agree to "take a break" or go slow yesterday (wasn't paying much attention).

Comment

• Belindaa
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2010

I think it was an anvil dropping for the new set up with Paris living with them. But I don't think Finn's heart will be divided. I think Paris is just going to scheme to get him.

Comment

• Brandy1981
              Executive Poster
              • Apr 2018

OMG, you better believe it. No way Bell will write something for no reason. I would also think the worst case with his writing.If he can't get Steam the way he wanted, then he will destroy Finn character one way and I can see him having Finn be the one to change the DNA by some trumped up plots.And don't tell me Bell won't do this because he has had Tom on this show for years and still destroy his character. So he is cunning enough to go this route if it means having Finn waffle, to make Liam look good and end up back with Step's life and bed. He will have his son and talk down to Finn and run this guy out of town.I just can't with this show.I can't even watch the wedding at my sis house because the Logans will be sucking up that air.
              Last edited by Brandy1981; July 28, 2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X