Paris moving in... what drama is being set up here?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris moving in... what drama is being set up here?

My first instinct was a Paris/Finn affair but I don't even want to put that out into the universe

What else could this story be leading up to?
  • Quintessential
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2016

I'm hoping it leads to giving Steffy the time to kick Brooke out of Forrester Creations while keeping Steffy's marriage and home life intact.

Comment

• anncompton
      anncompton commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatever it is, hope writers retract this nonsense. Paris has a good job, she can renew sister's lease in her name or get a new place. Moving in with her boss is just ludicrous. That would never happen & she's Black too? No way. Cut it out, rewrite. p.s. I'm Black.

• Quintessential
      Quintessential commented
      Editing a comment
      anncompton I don't like it either. I wish the storyline were going in a different direction. But if the writers have to take it in this direction I hope it's going to turn out to be something positive and getting Brooke, the one who's trying to steal Steffy's CEO job right out from under Steffy while she's on maternity leave, out of the company is something positive imo.

• savytabby
      savytabby commented
      Editing a comment
      anncompton what does Paris being black have to do with it? I think Sinn would have made the same offer regardless of the person’s race.
  • Tahemet
    Contract Poster
    • Mar 2016

if Paris turns out to be a snitch reporting to Brooke I don't mind her falling from the cliffs

Comment

• OLTLforever
      OLTLforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully she won't betray Steffy. If we are to believe Paris is a good person at heart, then she should abstain from discussing Steffy's personal business with anyone at the office and that includes Brooke..

• Tahemet
      Tahemet commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah...but we have seen that Paris loves to stick her nosey nose into the business of other people and still believes that she is a good person despite ratting people out.
  • creativequeen
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2021

I think it will be a The Hand That Rocks the Cradle type of situation. A lot of the lines indicate how Paris wants and envies Steffy's life;
    - calling Finn a "keeper",
    -saying she wants a baby just like Hayes,
    -she wants a family and love, like Sinn's
    - how she wants a home just like Steffy's and how her home in Malibu is like a permanent vacation
    - Paris expresses how lonely she feels in spite that she has a boyfriend Zende.....

I see Paris becoming very obsessed with Hayes and Finn when living with them...and I do not see Finn returning any feelings whatsoever. He is too completely in love with Steffy to look elsewhere (I mean he stood by her when she cheated and thought she was pregnant with another man's baby). Also, Paris wouldn't be an actual romantic rival for Steffy. It is going to take an obsessive turn and will be all in Paris' head.
    Last edited by creativequeen; July 22, 2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
      RedheadTeacher commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd been gone most of the day and not on the board and just started a thread voicing the exact opinion.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. A Hand that Rocks the Cradle situation.

• veryoldatwtfan
      veryoldatwtfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds about right to me too.
  • Bill824
    Recurring Poster
    • May 2020

Originally posted by creativequeen View Post
    I think it will be a The Hand That Rocks the Cradle type of situation. A lot of the lines indicate how Paris wants and envies Steffy's life;
    - calling Finn a "keeper",
    -saying she wants a baby just like Hayes,
    -she wants a family and love, like Sinn's
    - how she wants a home just like Steffy's and how her home in Malibu is like a permanent vacation
    - Paris expresses how lonely she feels in spite that she has a boyfriend Zende.....

I see Paris becoming very obsessed with Hayes and Finn when living with them...and I do not see Finn returning any feelings whatsoever. He is too completely in love with Steffy to look elsewhere (I mean he stood by her when she cheated and thought she was pregnant with another man's baby). Also, Paris wouldn't be an actual romantic rival for Steffy. It is going to take an obsessive turn and will be all in Paris' head.
    Plot twist… Paris actually becomes obsessed with Steffy

Comment

• lovely rita
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2014

It might just be that she inadvertently tells her friend, Brooke that she is living with Sinn temporarily until she can find a new place to live and get
      settled in. Brooke may ask if Steffy is overwhelmed taking care of two children, which could give Brooke ammunition to tell Eric and Ridge to give Brooke the co-CEO position temporarily.

Comment

• nykarenb
        nykarenb commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if Ridge falls for that, I hope the damage to his relationship with his daughter is worth drinking Brooke’s milkshake. To replace Steffy as Co-CEO merely on Brooke’s word without actually hearing Steffy say she’s overwhelmed will cause harm to that father/daughter relationship and ultimately his time and relationship with his grandchildren.

• NuttyAboutSoaps
        NuttyAboutSoaps commented
        Editing a comment
        Brooke's milkshake ALWAYS brings Ridge to the yard. LOL
    • Appaloosagrl
      Senior Board Member
      • Feb 2007

All of the above + Brad Bell is too cheap to build another set featuring Paris' motel, hotel or an eventual apartment, LOL!

B&B basically has used six main sets for the past several years. I understand the need to economize but it's BORING and stale, IMO.

Comment

• anncompton
        anncompton commented
        Editing a comment
        Brooke hasn't been in limelight recently, but to take Steffy's job, hell NO. Ridge should have seen through this & shut it down immediately

• Appaloosagrl
        Appaloosagrl commented
        Editing a comment
        @nykarenb: I do understand the need to economize. OTOH, having Thomas living in a dumpy, cramped apartment, when he's a millionaire, makes no sense. Meanwhile, Eric lets extended family members - like Zende camp at the Mansion or live in the guest house whenever they please. Another thing is that B&B hasn't changed the decor in the standard sets in the last 20 years. It's same old, same old as far as I can tell. And the furnishings in Steffy's cliff house are pretty basic, IMO.

Finn also mentioned he has his own beach house near Steffy's but we've never seen it and I doubt we ever will, LOL!

• RedheadTeacher
        RedheadTeacher commented
        Editing a comment
        Most major hotel chains these days offer one brand of extended living hotels with kitchens, living rooms, and a separate bedroom. We opt to stay in them whenever possible just for the added space.

Appaloosagrl The sets for Brooke and Eric's homes as well as the FC executive office all need a facelift. They're starting to look like relics.

I won't complain about Steffy's house as it had a major improvement when the Steam portrait came down.
    • creativequeen
      Recurring Poster
      • May 2021

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post

LOL. That would be hilarious. This show would not go there, however.

Comment

• Quintessential
        Quintessential commented
        Editing a comment
        Shiloh11 because that would require an extra set. Bell's too cheap to give Paris her own place in Malibu when he hasn't even given Zende his own place. I don't know where Quinn and Shauna are living. Thomas who owns 5% of FC doesn't even have a Malibu Beach house. It would make more sense to me for Finn to let Thomas and Douglas rent his house, then Paris could move into Thomas's apartment.

• savytabby
        savytabby commented
        Editing a comment
        @Shilol11 And it’s not like we ever saw Finn at his house. Maybe he didn’t really have one and was only claiming he did so he could drop in on his patient Steffy.

• creativequeen
        creativequeen commented
        Editing a comment
        savytabby

We didn't see it, but Steffy absolutely has, offscreen. When Steffy and Finn were talking about moving in together, Steffy said that Finn's home was absolutely beautiful but she would rather he move in because it was Kelly's home. So, Finn didn't lie or "claim" anything, Steffy has actually been there and seen it.
    • OLTLforever
      Board Regular
      • May 2006

How refreshing it would be if Paris actually becomes a real friend to Steffy, instead of a traitor and backstabber.

Comment

• nykarenb
        nykarenb commented
        Editing a comment
        I doubt if that happens. Paris couldn’t be a real friend to Zoe, her sister. If she were, she would have told Zoe BEFORE going to Eric’s and blabbing to Brooke.

Originally posted by Bill824 View Post

I wish!! I've wanted a queer storyline for Steffy for years and years.

Comment

• Bill824
        Bill824 commented
        Editing a comment
        Guest would you be at all for a Hope & Steffy relationship?

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Bill824 Hope/Steffy is my preference!! and nykarenb I've just always gotten queer vibes from her, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's wishful thinking because the men in her life have treated her so terribly. I think JMW would handle that kind of story with care too

• Bill824
        Bill824 commented
        Editing a comment
        Guest I’m with you, Hope & Steffy would be so interesting to explore.
    • Belindaa
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2010

I don't think Paris is in cahoots with Brooke or anyone else. I think we're headed for a story where Paris makes herself indispensable and slowly ingratiates herself into every aspect of Steffy's life. Look what she did with Zoe. I think there is a pattern to her behavior and that is why Zoe was so harsh with her, even though it was never explored in depth. And now I think it is Steffy's turn. I could be all wrong, but it just felt like that is what will happen. I felt like Paris manipulated Finn and Steffy into inviting her to stay with them and I think she will continue to manipulate them.

Comment

• PennyB
        PennyB commented
        Editing a comment
        All About Eve. If you haven't seen it...I highly recommend this old movie. Says it all about Paris.

• Belindaa
        Belindaa commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, that was the movie I was thinking of, PennyB I can totally see that plot playing out with Paris, Finn and Steffy.

• OLTLforever
        OLTLforever commented
        Editing a comment
        They showed the "All About Eve" movie on cable last weekend, and I watched it again. It's one of my favorite movie.
    • PennyB
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2006

I don't care for Paris. Why can't the show bring in a fabulous character like Imani or Amanda on Y and R? Or even a nice motherly person?

Comment

• ekek
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2004

I suspect they will regret inviting the snoopy wonder into their home. She is going to broadcast every worry to the whole company.

Comment

• soapwatcher1
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2006

Omg how stupid this is. First off did you see the long claws on Paris and bright green too. I wouldn’t want her holding a child with those claws. Ouch! Why can’t she stay with Zende? Something is cooking in this storyline. To me she is just boring. JMO.

Comment

• megthered
            megthered commented
            Editing a comment
            When my kids were babies I wouldn't wear my rings because I was afraid I would scratch them. I would never let her near my babies with knives on the ends of her fingers.
        • Gardengirl12
          Senior Board Member
          • Mar 2008

The looks between those two?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X