• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catmomma1
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2020

Finn is impressed with Paris.......

Steffy says that Hayes would be impressed with Paris if he understood what they were talking about.....WTF! What is Bell trying to do now? Trying to shove another unsavoury character down our throats!? Not gonna work for me!
  • JHope
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Catmomma1 View Post
    Steffy says that Hayes would be impressed with Paris if he understood what they were talking about.....WTF! What is Bell trying to do now? Trying to shove another unsavoury character down our throats!? Not gonna work for me!
    I'm wondering if a little affair between Paris and Finn is coming up in the future. Mind you, I don't find Paris unsavory. It would certainly liven her character up along with Finn and Steffy's relationship. Steffy's one nighter with Liam didn't cause a real problem. But I'd imagine that if Finn and Paris shared a night of passion it would. Not sure how, but what if Quinn found out about it? A little turnabout is fair play there?

Having said that, the show is trying to bring Diamond White's singing abilities to her role. But I found her singing to Hayes a bit forced and artificial. The writers could've used the moment to hint that Finn's parents had been far from perfect to him.
    Last edited by JHope; July 20, 2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• LEAH1986
      LEAH1986 commented
      Editing a comment
      Camille78. What do you know about his type? All of These characters have been with one another, no one seems to have a "type", I mean right now Carter is sleeping with Quinn of all people...so I wonder what would make you think that Paris can't be Finn's type? She is gorgeous.

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they will forget about the singing. I thought she sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      I would never in a million years buy that Finn would cheat on Steffy with Paris. He is totally in love with Steffy.
  • TooFree4You
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

Chile!!!! Finn just fell wayyyyy down my like meter with that crap today and I don’t know what else they can do to Steffy to prop these other lame characters up. All we heard was how strong she was and how great she is as a woman raising two kids on her own. Now she’s rattled because her own baby cries two seconds? Finn? A whole doctor doesn’t know what to do! This is what happens when they refuse to bring Taylor back! Why would Taylor not be there? If it’s money, they can scrap Paris, Donna, Flo and Shauna. I’m willing to lose all of these to get Steffy’s Mom onscreen!!!
    Who wants to bet Paris tells Brooke Steffy is weally weally overwhelmed and needs a break?
    Last edited by TooFree4You; July 20, 2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• AustensMom
      AustensMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Camille78 Brooke didn't 'have' to do anything. She broke her neck going after Ridge before Taylor was even properly buried. Those kids had a doting grandmother who would have been happy to help Ridge to raise them.

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Tahemet! Taylor was dead for heaven’s sake. Brooke used that death to benefit herself, ie getting Ridge to get back together.

• Tahemet
      Tahemet commented
      Editing a comment
      you are welcome, I see no need to spread fake news
  • lonelygirl
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2011

Disgusting if this iswhere it's heading. Only the day before Finn was begging, BEGGING Steffy to marry him, the next day he sees a young woman for the first time and he's in awe of her. What the hell are they doing to my girl. Her job, her love, what's next her children?

Comment

• CrescentRose88
      Day Player
      • Oct 2015

They might be gearing up for a post=partum storyline...

I also think that maybe making Steffy sweat a little over a possible Faris coupling would be good. She did cheat and I think she takes Finn for granted... She needs a bit of a wake up call bc the way she should clinging to that man after what she went through with Liam... She is not doing it! I think Finn is a little too easier for her. Steffy likes a challenge and some drama usually.. All of her pairings have had drama and complications since Marcus and she bored of him quickly too and dump him..

Yet she thinks Liam is a great catch worth crawling on her knees for.. the writing blows my mind.. They definitely need females on staff if they don't have them already
      Last edited by CrescentRose88; July 21, 2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Camille78
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

I think they're going more for a "Hand that Rocks the Cradle" SL. Paris said she wanted "exactly what Steffy had" and Steffy told her, "What's mine is yours." Famous last words. Words to regret.

Comment

• bluejazz
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2008

Finn sure is easily impressed.

Comment

• chandon1
            Contract Poster
            • Aug 2019

I could "see" that show might go the way of a hand that rocks the cradle s/l because of Paris sister & how she was first introduced.

Zoe followed what's his name all the way from England 2 LA because she was obsessed with him.

Paris could easily become obsessed with the lil Hayes.

Perhaps, the character has a miscarriage that we don't know" about & show is dropping us hints.

And, since she will be living there she could become 2 "attached" & think the baby is really her's.

Comment

• ABeth
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Catmomma1 View Post
              It is totally barfworthy and unwatchable. What is so impressive about Paris?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X