• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparkycharmer
    Day Player
    • Oct 2020

YouTube Quarantine Reunion!!!

So I'm watching an amazing Reunion of the Bold and Beautiful OGS Susan Flannery, Ronn Moss, Katherine Kelly Lang and Eric McCook...talk about amazing!!! Wonder if anyone else seen it? It's awesome that all of them are so close after all those years. Not sure if I can send a link. It's fun to watch.
  • RedheadTeacher
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Can you tell us where you found it?

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

KKL is wearing a shirt which says SLUT across the chest. What a great homage to Susan Flannery!

Comment

• WoodsyLadyM
      WoodsyLadyM commented
      Editing a comment
      That is absolutely hilarious!

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      One of her Twitter fans, Super Fan Matt Hanvey, made it for her and was making them a few months for sale.
  • sparkycharmer
    Day Player
    • Oct 2020

Such a shame her character died on the show and OG Ridge left. New Ridge is okay

Comment

• sparkycharmer
      Day Player
      • Oct 2020

Awww man, I honestly didn't know we could post links ...thank you for doing!

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!
    • brantan228
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2005

Watching now! Love it
      thank you for posting

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome! It was so good to see The Queen, Susan Flannery!
    • sparkycharmer
      Day Player
      • Oct 2020

Just brought back some good memories of how the show use to be in the glory days!! Susan has such an adorable doggie!

Comment

• Belindaa
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2010

Thanks for posting this topic and for the link! It was lovely to see Susan and Ron again, and fun to see the camaraderie those four share. How I miss the early days of the show when they were all front and center.

Comment

• justinsane
          Board Regular
          • Feb 2006

I'm in the minority of wishing for Ron Moss's return

Comment

• klalala
            Executive Poster
            • Jan 2007

I saw it last week. Loved every minute of it. If nothing else, those 4 and their legacy is the one thing B&B has done right.

Comment

• sparkycharmer
              sparkycharmer commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember the amazing fashion show in Italy!!!! Omg, that wedding gown show stopper Brooke wore and being on that boat...wowwwww! Glorious and she was gorgeous!!! Was very nice they were talking about that
          • sparkycharmer
            Day Player
            • Oct 2020

Ohhh I remember that episode where all four of them were at the Big Bear cabin and Ridge and Brooke caught Eric and Stephanie getting it on, HAHAHA was hysterical! Was so sweet how Ron greeted Susan calling her my sweet girl! Loved Kkl's Slut from the valley shirt was an awesome tribute to Susan, lololol

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2006

I love that they keep in contact and that KKL actually visits Susan.

Comment

• sparkycharmer
                Day Player
                • Oct 2020

They been extremely close friends for a long time...great Kkl still visits Susan!

Comment

• viennagirl
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Aug 2011

I love seeing them interact again, even if it is just via social media and as their real selfs.

TK is great, but I miss RM and SF and their mother-son relationship on screen.

LOL, when RM told how he had greeted SF "Hello mother" when they were starting to shoot promotion stuff at the start of B&B in 1987, and SF turned towards him without smiling and replied "Don't call me mother!"

That fits Stephanie's personality (of someone were overly familiar while not really being family),
                  as it also likely fits SF's reaction when someone called her mother behind the scenes, who is just 13 years younger than her and not really her son (and who later called her Susan).

I miss RM, but I also think TK makes a great job and gives his all.

In yesterday episode, he used some German phrases when greeting the photographer.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
                    Contract Poster
                    • Sep 2019

Originally posted by sparkycharmer View Post
                    So I'm watching an amazing Reunion of the Bold and Beautiful OGS Susan Flannery, Ronn Moss, Katherine Kelly Lang and Eric McCook...talk about amazing!!! Wonder if anyone else seen it? It's awesome that all of them are so close after all those years. Not sure if I can send a link. It's fun to watch.
                    i'm very appreciative of you showing me this, i thank you, so much chica, sparky charmer, and

no matter how angry/mad/sad/crying/fighting/make-up scenes etc, between a Soap Legend like Stephanie portrayer, Susan Flannery,and Brooke, KKL, it's nice to know in real life,
                    yep close friends, por Vida.. adios.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X