• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Creata
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
    Really? He's going on, on, on about Beth and Douglas (BTW Douglas has a DAD!) but not Kelly. This is exactly why this character can die or go off-screen for good. What a weak man with no integrity or morals!
    Liam and Steffy talked about Kelly in the last episode. If Liam had no morals or integrity then he would have never been tortured over the accident and Vinny being killed. He would not have turned himself in. Also Liam would not have asked Thomas to look after Hope and the kids. I fail to see Liam lacking integrity or morals.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Liam not even thinking of a flashback of Kelly and no picture of Kelly on his wall.

Originally posted by Creata View Post
    Liam and Steffy talked about Kelly in the last episode. If Liam had no morals or integrity then he would have never been tortured over the accident and Vinny being killed. He would not have turned himself in. Also Liam would not have asked Thomas to look after Hope and the kids. I fail to see Liam lacking integrity or morals.
    Liam has cheated on Steffy and Hope with each other. He only remember Kelly because Steffy is her mother, and him asking Thomas to look after his family makes no sense to me. So yes Liam has no values, integrity or morals. And he was willing to remain quiet with the secret.

Comment

• Creata
      Creata commented
      Editing a comment
      Liam was scared, as anyone would be in such a situation. Add to that his overbearing father drumming home the idea that he would be found guilty. The fact that Liam did choose to go to the police and confess showed integrity and morals. He didn't need to do that since Bill and covered up all the evidence . The police would have never been able to pin Vinny's death on Liam. He wasn't willing to remain quiet. He was tortured by what he had done and choose to confess. Since Liam has been arrested and in jail he has done nothing but express concern for Hope and the kids and Steffy. He hasn't cried about being in jail or complained about how uncomfortable it is. Confessing to the accident took courage. Both Hope and Steffy choose to remain in relationships with Liam through the years despite his waffling between them. The triangle was a repeat of Ridge with Brooke and Taylor. Yes, it made Liam look bad at times but neither Hope or Steffy were innocent victims.
      Last edited by Creata; June 17, 2021, 01:30 PM.
  • Camille78
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
    Liam not even thinking of a flashback of Kelly and no picture of Kelly on his wall.

Liam has cheated on Steffy and Hope with each other. He only remember Kelly because Steffy is her mother, and him asking Thomas to look after his family makes no sense to me. So yes Liam has no values, integrity or morals. And he was willing to remain quiet with the secret.
    If Liam was willing to remain quiet, why did he confess? I grant you, he shouldn't have waited, but no one is perfect. I think he was just showing his human imperfections and his desire to remain with those he loves, but we all see things differently. I realize that.

Comment

• viennagirl
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Aug 2011

I will never see Hope or Liam as saints - and I shudder what Bell would likely do to a "saint" character because he wouldn't write it really as "saintly" - but I still see them as being written that they can't live going against their moral standings,
      or they will turn to pills ....., can't look others in the eyes and have to avoid others (e.g. Hope asking Brooke twice to take Douglas to bed because she can't do it feeling guilty that she took his father from him)
      have break downs and cry, have hallucinations......

Liam took his time but he confessed before the police ever had any proof against him, anyone ever has threatened him - and he could have just lived on as if nothing had happened.

Hope already blabbed after a day to Thomas' father Ridge, that his son is dead because of her, told her mother when Brooke had covered Hope's words up and Ridge had left, that they have to call Ridge and tell him to come back to the house to tell him the truth, because secrets just come out.

We had had Ridge, who had felt guilty over covering up Shane's death because he feared to be accused of having murdered him and dumbing his body in the ocean, but had let his mother talk him into running off to Europe to hide there in a hotel, but
      - had Ridge only confessing, when Brooke already knew the truth and pushed for Ridge to confess to free innocent Nick (who had been arrested),
      - had Taylor fighting to get Nick released and Taylor already suspecting Ridge - and Taylor telling Baker soon after Ridge had told her the truth and Taylor was upset that Nick still had not been released when Ridge had told her that he was going to confess.

Taylor had let others talking her out of confessing for months,
      - Baker already had suspected the truth 7 weeks real time before Taylor's confession and had confronted her - but told Taylor that he can't prove anything
      - Shane had told Taylor that he knows the truth that she had been the driver, because he had been there that night, but that he would not tell the police

​​​and Taylor too had been shown to be not able to just move on and have a life with the man whose wife she had hit with her car, even when she knew that the police could not prove anything and she could have gotten away with keeping the secret (if not for her guilt).

Comment

• lionwoman
        Contract Poster
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dylans_Girl View Post
        Thomas brought her up and he looked stupid!
        I agree. I couldn't believe that the first person who mentioned Kelly was her UNCLE instead of her FATHER. It seems as though Bill and Thomas have mentioned Kelly more than Liam or Hope have mentioned her. I hope this isn't foreshadowing for the future. Liam had better treat his children EQUALLY, and he'll be even more despised by B & B fans if he doesn't treat Kelly equally. I didn't see 1 picture of Kelly in Liam's jail cell picture collage; they were all pictures of Liam, Hope, and Beth.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

He had a picture of Douglas though but not his first born, named after his mom. The character is already despised, Good luck!

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post

If Liam was willing to remain quiet, why did he confess? I grant you, he shouldn't have waited, but no one is perfect. I think he was just showing his human imperfections and his desire to remain with those he loves, but we all see things differently. I realize that.
          He did not seem eager to confess until Hope pushed it.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Steffy should have brought him a photo of Kelly, he shouldn't have to request it, in my opinion. I noticed she only brought herself in a tight red dress. She did look pretty, though.
        • lonelygirl
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Dec 2011

Exactly. Liam is such a dick! He doesn't deserve Steffy's love and concern nor to be a father to Kelly. Thomas had to be the ONE to mention Kelly's name when Liam was so noble to ask him to look after his kids, correction, Beth, because Douglas is Thomas', and he certainly doesn't need Liam's permission to take care of him. ALSO when Liam saw Steffy his reaction was "God, what the heck is she doing here."Like he wasn't happy she came at all! He's so ungrateful that Steffy was kind enough to check on him. Liam didn't even care about how she was doing not even asked about Kelly. That's how LITTLE she is in his mind.

Comment

• JTDMom
            JTDMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree with every word!

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think Steffy should have gone there without Finn. She was far too emotional for a woman who is supposed to be so in love with Quinn and only about a week away from giving birth to his son. But, just my opinion. Yours is as valid as mine.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X