Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings Report For The Week Of May 31 – June 4: Up again

Bold is up again, getting super close to the The Young and the Restless in demos.

Total Viewers
    1. Y&R 3,166,000 (-47,000)
    2. B&B 2,779,000 (+39,000)
    3. GH 2,178,000 (+55,000)
    4. DAYS 1,564,000 (-29,000/-256,000)

Day-To-Day Ratings – W18-49/W25-54 Rating

B&B
    Monday: 0.26/0.53 (did not count)
    Tuesday: 0.39/0.62
    Wednesday: 0.46/0.64
    Thursday: 0.44/0.69
    Friday: 0.43/0.63

The return of Steffy & Finn played a huge role for sure and the reveal of their baby gender!

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! Fans like happy scenes.

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
    The return of Steffy & Finn played a huge role for sure and the reveal of their baby gender!
    yep

Comment

Last week's ratings were up, too. Steffy was nowhere to be found, and the Quinn/Carter story was backburnered. In any case I am glad that the show is improving!

Comment

I honestly don't think the numbers are that amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
          Last week's ratings were up, too. Steffy was nowhere to be found, and the Quinn/Carter story was backburnered. In any case I am glad that the show is improving!
          i think viewers are happy to see a range of stories

Comment

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            That may be. I just don't buy into the narrative that only certain characters bring in viewers. It's the overall quality of the show that brings viewers, imo.

Good for the show, and good for GH for being the biggest gainer. They were edge of your seat action packed that week. I really think they will be the big winners at the Daytime Emmys.

Comment

• PeaceOut
            PeaceOut commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe so too

Exactly. And two weeks in a roll Y&R actually lost viewers while B&B actually GAINED viewers....which tells me that many viewers are interested in the main s/l about Vinny's death and tuned in to watch Lope and Bill front and center. LOL.

Comment

At the end of the day, the full week of Lope had the ratings drop to one of the lowest levels. Also these ratings are last week - 5/31 to 6/4. Unless you mean the week of 5/24 - 5/28 and that week Quarter, Zoe, Shauna storyline was on 3/5 days that week.
            Last edited by Theresa_Fan; June 11, 2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Belindaa
              Belindaa commented
              Editing a comment
              And the Liam/Bill/Lope story was heavily featured, and the ratings went up. It's not any character or couple that decides ratings, it's the quality of the show. When stories are treading water of course ratings go down, but that's true for any character in any story line. Do I really need to point out every time non-Logan stories have flopped in the ratings to make it clear? Because I can remember several, but I'd really rather not play that game.

Yeahhhh. Happy to see the ratings are up again. Thanks for posting Boldfan4ever.
            Yes. It's good to see a range of storylines are playing out other than just one. I guess Bell realized he has
            more fans to satisfy than the Lope story. Now we have the Steffy/Sinn story, Lope story, Vinny story, Carter/Qunn story, Zoe/Carter/Quinn story etc. etc. It seems that there is something for everyone. Will see how long this will last.

Comment

Originally posted by wildbee View Post
              Yeahhhh. Happy to see the ratings are up again. Thanks for posting Boldfan4ever.
              Yes. It's good to see a range of storylines are playing out other than just one. I guess Bell realized he has
              more fans to satisfy than the Lope story. Now we have the Steffy/Sinn story, Lope story, Vinny story, Carter/Qunn story, Zoe/Carter/Quinn story etc. etc. It seems that there is something for everyone. Will see how long this will last.
              yes exactly, i think the variety is playing a huge part in the shows current success

Comment

Hopefully forever. There should be 2-3 stories at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                  Hopefully forever. There should be 2-3 stories at a time.
                  agree, right now we have three and its working great

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X