Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Eric is concerned about Zoe?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

Eric is concerned about Zoe?

I wouldn't think a man like Eric would really care about an employees love life that much? He's afraid she won't bounce back from this easily? Really?
  • Catmomma1
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2020

Yeah, and Ridge feels bad for her too? The writing on this show is SO inconsistent!

Comment

• Belindaa
      Belindaa commented
      Editing a comment
      That is one of the biggest problems on B & B. Everyone acts out of character to drive plots, even when they've said or done the exact opposite a week before. It makes the stories weaker.
  • nykarenb
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2009

This is what plot points look and sound like. Suddenly, they’re all so concerned about an employee none of them even wanted to hire back after the Beth reveal.

Comment

• B-Hold
      Day Player
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
      I wouldn't think a man like Eric would really care about an employees love life that much? He's afraid she won't bounce back from this easily? Really?
      If she is young and pretty he always has. It's Ridge that makes go

Comment

• savytabby
        Soap Addict
        • May 2014

Yeah if KB wasn’t leaving the show I would venture to guess she’d be the next Mrs. Eric Forrester. ???

Comment

• Isis
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2007

It amazes me how Erica cares about anyone that isn't Ridge's kid UMMM!

Comment

• cat_woman
            Senior Board Member
            • Feb 2015

I absolutely do not buy Zoe's pain and hurt. She aggressively pursued Zende while engaged to Carter. She would have jumped in bed with him in a hot second if he'd been willing.

Also, she kept putting Carter off when he wanted to set a wedding date. Now we're supposed to believe Carter is the great love of Zoe's life and she can't get over her break up with him? And she's shocked he was intimate with another woman and reacted as though he was cheating, even though their relationship imploded a few months ago?

I don't believe it at all.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
              dedicatedsoaper commented
              Editing a comment
              I completely agree! She only decided she loved Carter when she was caught by Ridge after trying to seduce Zende. It was then and only then that she decided she wanted a future with him. She made her bed, time to lay in it. I also am sick of her excuse of the Thomas thing...she claims that's why she couldn't fully commit to Carter...what a bunch of crap. She has done nothing but tried to justify things she has done and try to make herself look like the victim.
          • Jadey
            • Sep 2013

Hi, Sweave.?

Zoe has been bouncing all over the place with no sense. As an older man, Eric can impart some wisdom to her from experience and tell her wattup.. playing her games doesn't work.
            I'm thinking now he may get Quinn to talk to her if they make up, or he speaks to her and she blurts out her suspicions to him or Ridge.
            I felt a pang of sympathy for Zoe before all this happened, for losing her dad and feeling guilty since he was saving her, but really she has used the excuse of men.. Thomas in particular for letting her down.. and it's bs.
            She just wanted to be a Forrester and is frustrated she can't have what she wants. ?

Comment

• Harriet
              Harriet commented
              Editing a comment
              But Carter is not a Forrester. He is an employee

• Sweaver
              Sweaver commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi jadey! This whole Zoe thing has been crazy! You're right she really wants to be a Forrester!
          • PeaceOut
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2011

This whole part of the story is a mess. I could have sworn Ridge was mad at Zoe several weeks ago in regards to Carter. What exactly changed?

Comment

• Harriet
              Harriet commented
              Editing a comment
              different writers. different stories....
          • Borrie
            Board Regular
            • Nov 2014

I rolled my eyes over Eric's concern over Zoe as well Eric is the one of the last people that could care less about stalker Zoe's heart break ? Eric should be concerned that Zoe can't except Carter decision to end it between them over her other feeling for Zende, while they were engaged. Brooke and Ridge are no help in this matter,due to Brooke's own stalker/obsession past with Ridge.

Comment

• Jadey
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Harriet View Post
              But Carter is not a Forrester. He is an employee
              ^^ "She just wanted to be a Forrester and is frustrated she can't have what she wants"..

I was re: the fact she couldn't have Thomas & messed up with Zende so is now desperately trying to hold onto her only option left, which was Carter.

Comment

• PaulaLi
                Contract Poster
                • Oct 2009

It´s hard to believe anyone cares. I certainly don´t. And that she had it coming isn´t helping.

Comment

• savytabby
                  Soap Addict
                  • May 2014

I can accept Eric being concerned about her is one thing. His “I want to go to get to the office and see how Zoe’s doing” is quite another. ??

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡