• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! Spoiler Article In SOD Concerning The Wedding

Apparently Shawna is going to come clean. Ridge will change his mind about marrying her and he and Brooke will

reunite.
  • CouchCruisin'
    Executive Poster
    • May 2014

Thanks lovely rita
    Hummm... this just makes it easy for Ridge to boomerang back to Shauna the next time he gets mad at Brooke. LOL

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      What about Ridge's vasectomy? Didn't he have a sperm count when Caroline was pregnant with Douglas? I seem to remember one, and it was zero. I don't think he could get anyone pregnant.

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Ridge had a vasectomy. When he was with Caroline 2 he asked a Doc if he had it reversed could it work. The Doc said no. Zero sperm.

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a lot going on with that doctor.
      He was trying to blackmail Ridge before he died. He could have been lying.
      In any case, this is a soap, and this one, more often than not, defies ALL logic. LOL
      That zero sperm count can change in the blink of an eye.
  • Reesiecup
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2012

I think there will be more to the story. Shauna's coming clean may just mean that she doesn't deny it when confronted.

Comment

• soapy4life
      soapy4life commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this is what will happen also.

• rike
      rike commented
      Editing a comment
      I mentioned in another post that I thought Shauna was the one to come clean
  • SheilaFan32
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2017

Good for Shauna. But she deserves better. A new love interest should be brought in for Shauna. How about Dr Jordan Armstrong?

Comment

• BrAk5742
      Contract Poster
      • Oct 2006

Can Bell be any more predictable and boring? All of this just for Katie's precarious happiness to be destroyed and for Brooke to walk away unscathed AGAIN?!

This is why I never got invested in Bridge and Shauna... they could've had a real thing there but nope.

If it weren't for Steffy, I wouldn't bother.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
        Anotherwoman commented
        Editing a comment
        Katie set up Brooke and Bill. Pure and simple. Left them with Will. It is on her.

• BrAk5742
        BrAk5742 commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely not! Katie had Post-partum depression and wasn't in her right mind. Brooke should know better than to invade her sister's relationship THREE times. Full stop.
    • JTDMom
      Board Regular
      • May 2012

I don’t get it. This storyline took a 180 after filming began after the COVID-19 break. And Bill and Brooke? That turned into absolutely nothing. All this for nothing more than yet another Bridge breakup and reconciliation? What?

Comment

• Sweaver
        Sweaver commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking the same thing g JTDMom, when they began filing again Ridge and Shauna seemed completely different. The writers changed the direction and sloppily threw them together, now Brooke wins again.

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Sweaver! I agree! Brooke wins again at record speed!
    • Boldfan4ever
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Reesiecup View Post
      I think there will be more to the story. Shauna's coming clean may just mean that she doesn't deny it when confronted.
      yep have a look at the Hollywood Highlights spoilers that were just posted

Comment

• Drew87
        Recurring Poster
        • Sep 2017

This storyline has been boring and it brought to nothing

Comment

• Brandy1981
          Executive Poster
          • Apr 2018

I knew it was going to be Shanna. She started out as a woman with a heart and than this story started and they tried to make her into this story. I hope this brings Ridge back to her for her honestly.I also want Quinn to go after Ridge when Eric ends it with her. This is something I can get into because other than something like this-the story needs to wrapped up like yesterday.Give Ridge something with his kids.Let him focus on how his actions with the shedevil drove his kids to feel abandoned. I do not care that they are adults now-things like this sticks with a child. I am sick of the no chemistry boring played out Bride.It does not work anymore. I like how someone posted that they all should have two persons they love at different times,which is why I want Leo back in Sinn story. I also want Sally and Sasha back for Tom. I do not care for anyone in this story but Quinn/Ridge/Shanna.The story is played out.We know the outcome already so where is the intrigue? There is non-just like the Beth is missing story-knowing the baby is alive-there was no reasion to watch this mess and glad I tuned out.Looks like I will have to take a break here too.BB will be on less and less at my house.

Comment

• B&B blonde
            B&B blonde commented
            Editing a comment
            i thought she had a heart too until she encouraged her daughter to lie about Beth. or until she climbed into bed with a married man and was kissing him as he slept, I dont think Shaunna has a good heart . for me its more like where is her brain?

• ladybug2613
            ladybug2613 commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn't that she-devil take care of Ridge's kids when Taylor when MIA?

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Brooke did take care of Ridge's kids with Taylor when Taylor was MIA.
        • Jadey
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Reesiecup View Post
          Key word.. confronted. She can hardly deny it.
          It doesn't bode well for Shauna that she tricked Ridge and didn't come forth on her own to him.

Comment

• Belindaa
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2010

What I don't get is why Brooke would want Ridge back after all of this. I know she loves him but I can't figure out why.

Comment

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't that true of a lot of married couples, though?
          • Sunspots
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2017

Did anyone not see this coming from a mile away? I don't get why Bell rushes these things. Why break up Ridge and Brooke if he's only going to put them right back together? Brooke needs to not win, she needs to lose Ridge for a year or more and watch him be happy with someone who is actually supportive. Ridge needs to be with someone else and see that there are women who are not demanding harpies who hate his kids. This whole break up and get back together with everything forgiven in lightning speed is ridiculous and boring.

Comment

• soapoperation
              soapoperation commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you see how Brooke and Hope are forgiven at light speed? Now look at how they’re forgiven in comparison to Steffy. She spent her entire pregnancy alone, being stalked, hurt, crying. And even afterwards she and Kelly were treated even worse. It’s like night and day. Hope nearly kills Thomas and she’s rewarded with Douglas. Brooke not only tried to divorce Ridge all on her own because he’s not following orders, she kisses Bill and pretends it never happened, not only doing her usual but burning Katie in the process.

Ridge hasn’t been perfect but I for the life of me will never understand how he can love a woman that’s been so openly deceitful and evil to his children. I don’t care what age his kids are. Any person treating my flesh and blood like that would hold zero feelings in my heart. The woman just wanted to hide his son’s supposed death for goodness sake. Bridge is toxic. Ridge is stupid to fall right back into the Logan pit. He had a real chance for something new. For a woman that doesn’t put stipulations and demands on her love. These men have no hope. Logan women are toxic.
              Last edited by soapoperation; October 2, 2020, 09:28 AM.

• Soapwatcher7
              Soapwatcher7 commented
              Editing a comment
              I just find it funny how katie is breaking all the speed laws to tell ridge the truth, but she encouraged wyatt to keep quiet, i guess the truth is only important when it benefits logans.
          • RedheadTeacher
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

Does anyone here care about Ridge and Brooke reuniting again?

I resent the waste of screen time on this totally predictable and uninteresting story.

Comment

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              I do. I really want Ridge and Brooke to get back together.

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              I can’t care about it. No angst, no yearning, no nothing... and all at a record speed!

• BrAk5742
              BrAk5742 commented
              Editing a comment
              You're not alone. I wish the Bridge relationship would burn once and for all!
          • soapoperation
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2011

The story took a 180 after the break. It was clear to anyone with eyes that Ridge was feeling Shauna. And it was super clear despite Shauna’s growing feelings for Ridge, she was completely understanding if he wanted to return to Brooke. She never pushed or pressured him to be with her. Shauna was sad but she was also accepting. Ridge tracked her down in Vegas and made claims of being done, not the other way around. Jump to the restart and suddenly Quinn pressured her to send divorce papers to Carter via Ridge. Divorce papers let me remind you that wouldn’t even exist if not for angel Brooke. Gag! The ultimate moral of this story, make a Logan a victim. Ask the others. Who hasn’t been run over with a tractor for the Logan branch? Shauna is the victim, yes victim of this writing, not Brooke. Heck, Sally left LA after they threw her under the bus for the newest Logan named Flo. And others often question why we viewers call bias on this bs. I chose to believe many don’t want to see the unfairness.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
              1sbkmcfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know that he was feeling Shauna but more like he was enjoying her worship of him.
          • Ella Munroe
            Board Regular
            • Feb 2019

So predictable. The whole thing was a waste of time. What is even the point of the wedding because it seems Ridge won't even be there.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X