Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When is Shauna going to tell Quinn.... "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilyboom
    Recurring Poster
    • Dec 2014

When is Shauna going to tell Quinn.... "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

IF Shauna really has guilt over the way Ridge was manipulated into this joke of a "marriage", then stop taking orders from your "bestie" ! Quinn orders her upstairs so she can be a wife and comfort her husband! She keeps saying if they both keep the secret of what they did, everything will be ok! And Shauna, who to me has the brightness of a 10 watt bulb, just goes along with it! Although I have a feeling that eventually Shauna is going to give up that secret and Quinn will be going after her! THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

​​​​​
    ​​​​​​

• CouchCruisin'
    Executive Poster
    • May 2014

LOL
    She will tell her after they both get caught.

Comment

• lilyboom
      lilyboom commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so funny and so right!!!!! Love it!!!!!! ???????

• AngieB5070
      AngieB5070 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thing I was thinking.... As soon as they're caught Shauna will whine "It was all Quinn's idea" or "I was drawn in by Quinn and I just love you soooo much... Please please love me".
  • tosh
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2009

Quinn is the bossy type that's for sure and don't take crap from anyone.
    They need to give RS a really strong SL .Sitting around being eric wife not enough for her kind of talent

Comment

• kristendny
      Scriptwriter
      • May 2012

Shauna is a spineless twit.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
        Senior Board Member
        • Oct 2017

Shauna needs a new friend. Cause Quinn just isn’t it

Comment

• kristendny
          kristendny commented
          Editing a comment
          Right, Quinn is setting her "friend" up for a world of pain just to stick it to Brooke. And Shauna went along with it, so she deserves it.
      • xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

It's all Quinn's fault! Idiot Shauna was never going to plan such a thing as this fake wedding until we saw in her flashback how Q told her to use Ridge's phone to text Carter. Shauna doesn't have enough brain cells to think up that one on her own.

It's as if Quinn is totally running this robot of a woman to be with Ridge in order to stick it to Brook. Shauna does everything that Quinn tells her to do like an obedient dog.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jan 2018

Shauna is a grown adult, its her fault not Quinn's. Nobody held a gun to Shauna's head. This is all on Shauna

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
            Soapsbarbie commented
            Editing a comment
            100% Agreed! Shauna is no better than Quinn, At least Quinn owns who she is, Shauna is the type to let someone else do her dirty work while hiding her hands.

• JTDMom
            JTDMom commented
            Editing a comment
            For sure it’s all on Shauna, no matter how insistent Quinn is. Shauna is a grownup, her actions are of her own choosing.
        • viennagirl
          • Aug 2011

Quinn might be the one who started it by pushing Shauna to send Carter the text to file the divorce papers.

But Shauna then went to someone she knew and pushed him to marry them even when the guy did not really want to do it.

Shauna can't just push the blame on Quinn because sen if Quinn might have come up with the idea, Quinn didn't have the connections and didn't talk anyone into officiating a wedding between a hammered/totally drunk guy who didn't know what was going on, and Shauna.

Quinn: Well, it's a good thing you knew the guy who ran the place.
          Shauna: Yeah. We go way back. But he still didn't want to do it.

Minister: Was there anything else? That was more of a poem, I guess you'd call it, than vows.
          Ridge: I--I-- I'd like to buy an a, please. Because it's a vowel-- vowel. And I would like to solve the puzzle.

Minister: Shauna, I think I should call it. Maybe come back tomorrow?
          Shauna: Oh, please, come on. We're so close. I--I promise you he--he wants this as much as I do. Please don't ruin my wedding night. Just--just do it, please.

Comment

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            Shauna's not pushing the blame on Quinn, I am.

Shauna just walks around talking about being married to the man she loves. blech
        • Boldfan4ever
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by viennagirl View Post
          Quinn might be the one who started it by pushing Shauna to send Carter the text to file the divorce papers.

But Shauna then went to someone she knew and pushed him to marry them even when the guy did not really want to do it.

Shauna can't just push the blame on Quinn because sen if Quinn might have come up with the idea, Quinn didn't have the connections and didn't talk anyone into officiating a wedding between a hammered/totally drunk guy who didn't know what was going on, and Shauna.

Quinn: Well, it's a good thing you knew the guy who ran the place.
          Shauna: Yeah. We go way back. But he still didn't want to do it.

Minister: Was there anything else? That was more of a poem, I guess you'd call it, than vows.
          Ridge: I--I-- I'd like to buy an a, please. Because it's a vowel-- vowel. And I would like to solve the puzzle.

Minister: Shauna, I think I should call it. Maybe come back tomorrow?
          Shauna: Oh, please, come on. We're so close. I--I promise you he--he wants this as much as I do. Please don't ruin my wedding night. Just--just do it, please.
          could not agree more!!!!

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
            Day Player
            • Mar 2020

Shauna is not some naive teen girl she is a grown woman, she knows exactly what she is doing I see the writers are trying to her she’s a good person someone made her do it be. ( Roll eyes) lol

Comment

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              She's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
          • gigigirl
            Recurring Poster
            • Feb 2011

I think somehow there is going to be some glitch. Maybe the divorce papers were recorded after the fake wedding or some little glitch. Why would Shauna want to be married to Ridge when she knows full well he loves Brooke. I also think Eric is going to overhear something and toss Quinn out. Please soap Gods hear my prayers.

Comment

• YoungandBold91
              YoungandBold91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Shauna is another Taylor. And Quinn is her master.
          • Sweetday
            Contract Poster
            • Feb 2013

I definitely don’t think Quinn is going to have the last laugh on on the wedding scam! And dim Shauna’s defense will be “Quinn made me do it”.

Comment

• YoungandBold91
              Newcomer
              • Feb 2020

I just about LOL'd when I heard Quinn tell Brooke that Shauna treats Ridge better than she does?

Really? Because if Shauna was such an upstanding citizen, why did she (along with her hypocrite of a daughter) screw his daughter & her rival over in regards to the baby scam?

I feel like I'm in high school again with the way Quinn was taunting Brooke. If she would've left well enough alone Brooke wouldn't have came for her marriage.

Now she's just being petty and looking for a reason to go after Brooke at this point. It's beyond petty.

Comment

• Russellgm
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2018

When she grow a pair. Which will never happen cause that woman does not have a mind of her own. Whatever Quinn say do, she does. I want her gone and her Felon daughter too.

Comment

• PaulaLi
                  Contract Poster
                  • Oct 2009

Why should Shauna say anything? Quinn is telling her exactly what she wants to hear and is in fact feeding her delusions about a happy future with Ridge.

Comment

• taramartin
                    taramartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, she is flattering Shauna (similar to how Shauna flattered Ridge) and telling her how good she will be with Ridge.
                    Shauna is a user and a moron.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X