Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanner Novlan (Dr.Finn) Interview KTLA Entertainment

Tanner Novlan did an Interview this morning with KTLA, the link is the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Zi...ature=youtu.be

He talked about the COVID-19 restrictions and the social distancing such as being 8 feet apart in scenes, mom being a big fan of B&B, how he was cast for the role before the pandemic shutdown, and tease a little bit about the romance with Steffy.

What is interesting is that we are August, but he mentioned that he had a conversation with Kayla Ewell, his wife to be his "intimacy double" in the future, if the "sparks keep flying" and requires her to come in so unless Jacqui's husband came in for Tanner, it seems that there has not been a kiss or anything intimate filmed between Dr. Finn & Steffy? So maybe the writers decided to really take it to slow between the two?

I just got through watching Tanner’s interview. I enjoyed it. All around great but nice guy. He’s a breath of fresh air. Still waiting for steffy and Finn to officially be a couple and start dating

Comment

His wife posted on Instagram 3weeks ago that she was in her old dressing room at Bold. She said she is Tanner’s kissing double.

Comment

• uknowmynameisdm
        uknowmynameisdm commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I saw that too! That is why I am so confused, on why in interviews, TN speaking about her coming in as intimacy double in future tenses, and making it sound that she has not come in yet to do their scenes. Like he did this interview today live, and it didn't sound that she has come in yet to film the intimate scenes. So I don't think Finn and Steffy have had their kiss yet, but I guess that is just my speculation.

I would say just to keep quiet about SINN's upcoming kiss, but why the hush hush? Like we know wives and husbands are coming in, we know Denise Richards, Katrina Bowden and KKL all brought their significant others for the scenes -- I just don't see why they are keeping it a secret! I find a kiss hardly.a spoiler, especially since Finn has been advertised to be her love interest, a kiss is evidently expected.

I think he's just not confirming anything because it's still technically a spoiler. Despite it being on social media, a lot of viewers aren't actively on those platforms so it's still better to keep things under wraps.

Comment

• uknowmynameisdm
        Editing a comment
        But is it really a spoiler? Finn has been advertised as Steffy's new man---a kiss between the two is expected.

I think the interview might be from a few weeks ago. Did they say it was live? I saw a recent picture of Tanner and he has a full beard now and in the interview not so much. The outfit also looks similar to the older interviews they had when they first came back. I could be wrong but I think they had the interview done during the whole press week they had and just released it now. Which could explain why he didn’t mention his wife coming in.

Comment

• uknowmynameisdm
        Editing a comment
        I don't see why they would release it today when they could have easily released it a few weeks ago when the buzz of the show coming back. KTLA is a morning show that shoots things live, and I doubt would show a random repeat like that; right?

Maybe, this is just a wishful taking that finally Brad Bell, wants to really slow burn a couple -- really play the beats and take things slow. Or even wait until JMW and Tanner can actually do the physically kissing because all of the other intimacy doubles were with couples who we have already seen the actors kiss. He may want to wait until he gets approved for them to do the kiss. Maybe, hahaa?

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes stories are considered "evergreen," as in they don't need to air immediately. Could be they taped it earlier and then ran it when they could--it's also possible they had to pre-empt it for something more urgent on the day they'd originally planned to air it.

• tammy8722
        tammy8722 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who knows? but I watched the interview and there wasn’t any indication that it was live so could have been held. I guess it’s just wait and see at this point. They film in advance so if Tanners wife did come to set, and they filmed a kiss, we’ll see it soon enough and if not, there won’t be a kiss to show.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X