Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Steffy's reaction be when she learns Ridge married Shauna?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xyla
    commented on 's reply
    Well, having Hope as a step-sister has just been such a positive joy for her that I doubt she'll notice the difference. Besides, Flo's so busy listening to Wyatt tell her how wonderful she is that I doubt she's going to be bothering Steffy about their new relationship and Steffy has her health, her daughter, her job, and Finn to think about, so I don't think she's going to spend much time thinking about Shauna or Flo.

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    Steffy should be thrilled to have Flo as her step sister

Leave a comment:

• uknowmynameisdm
    replied
    She will have a reactions, be like, "really dad", but end up not caring. Steffy always ends up not really caring what her father does to be honest. She won't parent him, and plus Steffy has other concerns than her father's 60th marriage that she knows in her head won't last.

Steffy is still reeling on her accidents, and woman has to focus on her lover Finn.

Leave a comment:

• Sweetday
    replied
    Well she will figure it’s only temporary at best.. I don’t see tawdry Shauna having a girls lunch at fancy Olive Garden with Steffy any time soon!

Leave a comment:

• tammy8722
    replied
    I doubt she’ll care. She’s used to her dad’s shenanigans plus she has other concerns dealing with her own issues.

Leave a comment:

• Sopranojenn
    replied
    Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
    There was a preview of ridge telling steffy that him and Shauna are married. And then Steffy said what? The episode wasn’t shown yet. To be honest. I don’t think she will have a huge reaction.
    Steffy definitely has other concerns these days! She is still in horrible pain and dealing with being a single mother and CEO.

I think she may question her Dad butDnot be sucked into his chaotic "love life" . She will probably just ask if he is happy and leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• juwalker
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Steffy is more tolerant of other people's messiness than not. She probably won't care as long as her dad is happy.

• lilyboom
    commented on 's reply
    That was what I thought of immediately, with one of those looks that she does so well!

• Xyla
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly, I think Shauna might stay out of Ridge's relationships with his kids more than Brooke did and likely will not expect him to favor Flo over Kelly and Thomas, so I don't think there's going to be much of a problem with Ridge's kids. As long as no one expects Steffy to throw out her arms and welcome Flo to the family as her new sister or call Shauna "Mom," she's probably just going to adopt a live-and-let-live attitude after being mildly annoyed at her father's preposterous love life once again. Thomas will just be happy not to have Brooke as a stepmother anymore. Can't imagine Brooke will be upset about losing him as a stepson (or Steffy as a stepdaughter) either, as it removes any responsibility she felt for even pretending to care about them.

• SheilaFan32
    replied
    There was a preview of ridge telling steffy that him and Shauna are married. And then Steffy said what? The episode wasn’t shown yet. To be honest. I don’t think she will have a huge reaction.

Leave a comment:

• Xyla
    replied
    Yeah, she probably will roll her eyes over her father getting himself into such a mess, but she's maintained a pretty hands off attitude toward her father's marriages of late. She's never liked Brooke (and for good reason) but she's put up with her father marrying and re-marrying her. She wasn't in favor of Caridge either, since Caroline was her age, but it didn't take long for her to get past that because it's what her father wanted. Steffy is actually the one who approved the re-hiring of Zoe at FC, which seems to have been forgotten, and was willing to get past her involvement in the baby swap, and honestly, Shauna knew for a lot less long than did Zoe. She's also forgiven Thomas for that. So she would probably figure she's just better off tolerating Shauna than getting into it with her, and if Shauna's smart, she won't push for them to be insta-friends. Thomas may be another thing altogether, however, as he can't stand Brooke and will probably be delighted at the idea of his father being married to someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Belindaa
    commented on 's reply
    😁 Yeah, that sounds like Steffy.

• AngieB5070
    replied
    Two words... "Seriously dad?" 😆😆

Leave a comment:

• What will Steffy's reaction be when she learns Ridge married Shauna?

I'm wondering if she's still angry with Shauna for keeping the baby kidnapping a secret, or if she will be relieved Ridge is married to someone other that Brooke? I'm kind of looking forward to this. What do you all think?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X