Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIALOGUE FROM AUG 13th EPISODE......REALLY?????

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIALOGUE FROM AUG 13th EPISODE......REALLY?????

These are my picks for the stupidest lines of the day. You can agree or disagree.

Shauna calling Quinn "Quinn-Quinn" ? Yesterday they sounded like teenagers; this makes them sound like toddlers!

Quinn saying for the thousandth time: " You're married, that's all that matters! " Embrace the fact that you're married! " Shut up Quinn we've heard it all before.

Quinn saying "you have a lifetime to make those memories" which means a few weeks in the soap opera world.

Best part of the show was the end when Brooke was having a meltdown. Of course we know it will all work out her way in the end.

YAWNN!

My beef is with Quinn saying constantly to Shauna "you married the man that you love". What love? There is no way an adult woman would act like an idiot saying she's in love with a guy she just met not that long ago.

Comment

I must admit I rolled my eyes a LOT today!

I expected Shauna to call Quinn "girlfriiiiiiend!!" or something. The dialogue is just so juvenile.

Someone posted a bit ago (when all this was spoilers) that the storyline sounded like it should be for their KIDS. Not for the 50+ crowd who have had dozens of divorces/annulments. Bridge at least.

All these people are way too old to be blackout drinking and tricking people into marriage and sending fake texts.

I do not mean old in a derogatory sense. But all the characters involved have to be at LEAST 45+ on the show.. Shauna being the youngest character I believe. They are all stunning and handsome- I am just pointing out that their maturity level should be WAY beyond "wacky hijinks" at this point.

Comment

• juwalker
        juwalker commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. They all act like pre-teens in terms of maturity level. And I may be doing a disservice to the pre-teens by saying that, because I know some pre-teens that act more mature than these characters.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X