Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Finn?

Based on what you have seen, do you like him?
    Yes. I like him.
    58.33%
    No. I don’t.
    12.50%
    Not sure. I need to see more of him.
    29.17%

The poll is expired.

Absolutely yes!!!!

So far he has been shown to be extremely kind, sincerely concerned about his patients, sweet, loves kids, successful ON HIS OWN, humble....and even has his very own house!!!

Not to mention absolutely GORGEOUS.

Comment

If the question is as posed, based on what I've seen thus far, yes, I like Finn. Quite a lot actually. But that may or may not change depending on what the writing does to the character.

Comment

I love him, he brings a breath of fresh air, I love that he is no blood relationship with characters, that he has his job far from business, and is in the human, and that he is interested in Steffy.

I would like a scene where he meets Hope but only thinks of Steffy, to show that he wants Steffy and that a man is not sensitive to Hope.

Comment

• rosered
          rosered commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree about him being a breath of fresh air. It's such a welcomed change from the norm and breaks up the repetitiveness. The fact that it's just been Finn and Steffy has been a plus as well. The way they've had both characters interact has been very sweet and even with the covid-19 restrictions, you can see the chemistry is there. Nothing comes across forced. I've said this before, but I like the character Finn even separate from the pairing so it's not just liking him because of his connection to Steffy.

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes we love it for several reasons.

I love him, but the writing is awful.

Comment

He seems really nice thus far. I'm not really excited about the character, but it probably is partly due to the fact that I'm not real excited about the Steffy character either. I know I'm in the minority, but that's the beauty of this board - no one knows you and you can usually have your own opinion somewhat.

Comment

Unfortunately the poll is expired or I am not allowed to vote as I am not a fan but I would have voted too early to tell. He has only been on a few episodes and I currently have mixed feelings.

Comment

I like him so far. Hopefully the character gets more interesting as things go along. We really just met him.

Comment

I love Finn. He is tall and handsome and he has a sexy voice.

Comment

Originally posted by prpnc View Post
                  He seems really nice thus far. I'm not really excited about the character, but it probably is partly due to the fact that I'm not real excited about the Steffy character either. I know I'm in the minority, but that's the beauty of this board - no one knows you and you can usually have your own opinion somewhat.
                  I'm agreeing. on some of this, but yes, i actually like steffy but LOVE JMW the actress. Quite realistic most times, that's why. I LOVE her best away from a guy who
                  -dog her out
                  -use/abused emotional level imo and was never truly in love with her,and she don't deserve that.
                  -i love her more/most when strong taking charge of her good life she is blessed with, and not chasin' a man. Any man. I don't like that.

I love finn already.
                  i really do and praying BELL is going to write this right, for once. so far, so good imo
                  Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 14, 2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Yes. TIIC haven't giving me a reason not to like Finn so far. I think he's cute. He has chemistry with Steffy and love the flirting from a distance.

Comment

I didn't vote, but he's ADORABLE!
                      Liberty/Biberty did it for me.
                      GO SINN!

Comment

• pattybk
                        pattybk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Makes me smile whenever I think of those ads. He's got comedic talent. Wouldn't it be fun to see some delightful, silly sides of Steffy and Finn, instead of a super sad plot about addiction? She's a young mother with a young child and I do NOT want to see her go down a really dark path for a long period of time. I would love to see the tone change on this sl before it goes on much too long, like some other sls did on this soap. Let Steffy and Finn face some other things together (maybe far) down the road, but I hope not a drawn out addiction.

I can't vote either but I love myself some Finn and better Sinn.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X