Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! TK's Thoughts On How His Character Feels About Shauna

Source: TV Insider

He says: I guess I'm trying to figure out how my character feels about his brand new bride,Shauna Fulton.
    I don't think Ridge should feel about her a certain way because Brooke did something wrong. I hope there's going to be that
    moment in time where Ridge & Shauna just gt to know each other.I'm not sure where she fits in Ridge's life but she seems nice
    enough AND SHE'S NOT SNIFFING AROUND BILL SPENCER, so that's good news.

He also talks about the kissing stuff coming up.He says Denise has her husband come in to do those scenes and that guy is a
    beast. I don't know how many hours he goes to the gym, but I'm glad he does, because if they're doing just neck down,
    I'm perfectly fine with that. And if there's any kind of fight scene, I'm going to suggest just for safety issues that he should go
    after Bill. He says that's his idea!

I love TK’s sense of humor!!

Comment

I almost fell off my chair laughing!!!

Poor TK! I guess he better be on his best behavior around DR!

Comment

It's not the first time he's mentioned that he's more than fine with his body double, so to speak, being DR's husband. Makes me kind of curious about those scenes--and maybe that's part of why TK's joking around about it. If his comments make people want to see what he's talking about, they'll tune in.

In the same interview, he mentions one of his favorite things to do is sit down with John McCook and talk about the show, acting etc. because JMC is such a great story teller, and that he misses being able to do that due to the current shooting restrictions. Also said that the amount of kidding around, hugging etc. that the actors are used to being able to do with one another is curtailed by the shooting restrictions and that they all do miss that sort of thing.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          He also says that he likes DD as an actor/person but that Bill is "a tool," which made me laugh. Mostly because I could hear him saying that in my head and could imagine the retort DD would come up with in defense of Bill.

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
        Source: TV Insider

He says: I guess I'm trying to figure out how my character feels about his brand new bride,Shauna Fulton.
        I don't think Ridge should feel about her a certain way because Brooke did something wrong. I hope there's going to be that
        moment in time where Ridge & Shauna just gt to know each other.I'm not sure where she fits in Ridge's life but she seems nice
        enough AND SHE'S NOT SNIFFING AROUND BILL SPENCER, so that's good news.

He also talks about the kissing stuff coming up.He says Denise has her husband come in to do those scenes and that guy is a
        beast. I don't know how many hours he goes to the gym, but I'm glad he does, because if they're doing just neck down,
        I'm perfectly fine with that. And if there's any kind of fight scene, I'm going to suggest just for safety issues that he should go
        after Bill. He says that's his idea!
        Well TK definitely toned down Ridge's opinions/assessment of Shauna and Brooke since his last interview about them. Probably on the instructions of Bell?

Comment

I think there would be great potential for Ridge and Shauna, but I just can't forget that she fell for him while he was passed out and she kissed him! I'm not even getting into the married part because that is par for the course on this show. But he was passed out. Just like how I still can't get on board with Steam because Steffy was after Bill until she fell in a tub. I need for B&B to do better with their storyline transitions.

Comment

Me too Court! Getting someone drunk or drugged to pull a scam or have sex is not entertaining. Shauna literally has sunk so low I’m not sure how she comes back from this it’s so degrading!

Comment

• tftaylor
              tftaylor commented
              Editing a comment
              Why is so so surprised that Ridge didn't remember?

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think she's only pretending to be surprised. It had to be part of Shauna's and Quinn's scheme to get Ridge drunk, and maybe drugged, otherwise he wouldn't have married Shauna. Maybe she drugged him with Ambien, which is also an amnesiac.

Who would want a marriage that starts out that way? I can't believe anyone would if you weren't a gold digger.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X