Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this Quinn/ Shauna scheme ruine Quine's marriage to Eric?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this Quinn/ Shauna scheme ruine Quine's marriage to Eric?

It certainly has the potential. I love Quinn, but i hate when she keeps coming so close to the line of her own marriage. I'm thinking eventually Eric is going to have had enough.

Quinn has issues to be sure and may have crossed the final line with Eric when he finds out BUT Shauna was a willing participant and carried out the scam. She a classless con and devoid of character.

Comment

• mmoorehm
      mmoorehm commented
      Editing a comment
      Eric certainly won't be thrilled with Quin when the truth comes out. But he knew Quin was no saint when he married her. Maybe though when the truth finally comes out, it will be a way of getting rid of Quin and Shauna, and maybe they will even take Flo with them.

Probably, but Eric and Quinn love each other, I think that in time they can weather this even if Eric is mad at Quinn for a while.

Comment

All I can say is I HOPE this brings Quinn to her knees.

Comment

Eric is lucky to have Quinn. She should not have to tiptoe around Eric’s “feelings” for Brooke, or Brooke’s threats to have Eric divorce Quinn on her say-so. Eric needs to wake up and figure out that Quinn has been a good wife to him (when you look at all the other short-term marriages on the show). She does love him, and Eric is not married to Brooke anymore. His devotion to Brooke is inexplicable to me. His wife needs to come first.

Comment

Poor Eric once again he will be hurt by his useless scheming wife. Quinn is a psycho and I hope Eric kicks her out .

Comment

• ann1
            ann1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought he married her because she had "changed"...no more schemes to get people to do what she wants.....lulz....she a nasty azz. Anyone that cons a severely concussed man into thinking shes his eternal and tricks him into sexola is a psycho. She just torched her own marriage. And it seems like they're trying to leave some wiggle room for shauna like shes really a good person that just got caught up in her search for love...sorry, Quinn may masterminded it...but shauna executed her orders like a champ.

I would love for the two con artists to continue their “bestie” routine sharing a double wide on the outskirts of Vegas once their scam comes to light! Shauna could easily be charged with fraud.

Comment

I don’t like them together.

Comment

I guess Quinn is trying to help her friend Shauna have the same kind of life that she stepped into. Somehow Quinn thinks they (she & Shauna) deserve to have rich men & the good life. Although i guess Quinn on some level loves Eric.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X