Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinn's testing her limits with Brooke hate around Eric

From Eric's standpoint Brooke can never do wrong which is why Quinn's vendetta is highly flawed because she could be throwing away her marriage just for the sad, pathetic, petty, childish reason to be cady with Shauna about Brooke. Eric might not always have a backbone but he ALWAYS has Brooke's back.

Quinn doesn’t owe Brooke the time of day, no matter what Eric thinks. I agree that Quinn is taking a “risk” by getting revenge on Brooke, but Brooke asked for it for threatening Quinn’s marriage. Quinn is not a passive enabler like so many of the characters, and Brooke was way out of line. Perhaps Quinn has reached her limit of tolerance with Eric’s coddling of Brooke. I sure have! Lol! 😊

Comment

• Sassygirl13
      Sassygirl13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Quinn went after Brooke's marriage first. It was the whole reason she went to Eric lol. If Quinn doesn't like Eric siding with Brooke she needs to either divorce him or stop acting like a spoiled brat.

I couldn't agree more JTDMom. I think a lot of us have reached our limit with Brooke. I am loving this storyline and find it humorous. I stated that in another thread, but the whole thread was taken down.

Comment

• Sassygirl13
      Sassygirl13 commented
      Editing a comment
      What I love and hate about the story is that Brooke can have Ridge back anytime she wants. He has already said the marriage is something he regrets and they can file the paper work to fix it. Shauna is talking about the night of her dreams and Ridge is saying he loves Brooke and wants to be with her. I'm not even a Bridge fan but I'm a Brooke fan and she is coming out the winner when it's the sober man that wants her and she didn't even have to trick him lol.

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
    Quinn doesn’t owe Brooke the time of day, no matter what Eric thinks. I agree that Quinn is taking a “risk” by getting revenge on Brooke, but Brooke asked for it for threatening Quinn’s marriage. Quinn is not a passive enabler like so many of the characters, and Brooke was way out of line. Perhaps Quinn has reached her limit of tolerance with Eric’s coddling of Brooke. I sure have! Lol! 😊
    Brooke was out of line, but Quinn's marriage was never threatened.
    Eric shut Brooke down quickerthanthis. Brooke used words that amounted to nothing.
    Quinn smacked Brooke down to the floor, and spiked her drink with alcohol after Eric told Brooke that he wasn't leaving his wife.
    For bonus points, she uploaded the kiss video and had a front row seat to Brooke's humiliation.

How much payback is enough?

This latest scheme has taken it to a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by justinsane View Post
      From Eric's standpoint Brooke can never do wrong which is why Quinn's vendetta is highly flawed because she could be throwing away her marriage just for the sad, pathetic, petty, childish reason to be cady with Shauna about Brooke. Eric might not always have a backbone but he ALWAYS has Brooke's back.
      I agree Brooke is not worth this attention, with the possibility of losing her own marriage. But i'm actually not that concerned yet. Something tells me Flo may save the day for Quinn, and that would give her some points for being a good DIL to be. She may encourage Quinn and Shauna to end it and come forward before someone else finds out.

I could be very wrong also, but this would be the best way to end this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post

Eric shut Brooke down quickerthanthis. Brooke used words that amounted to nothing.
        Quinn smacked Brooke down to the floor, and spiked her drink with alcohol after Eric told Brooke that he wasn't leaving his wife.
        For bonus points, she uploaded the kiss video and had a front row seat to Brooke's humiliation.

Ikr, Couch.
        That's what the whole thing is about. Quinn getting back at Brooke. She thought Bridge was over and he went back to Brooke. Shauna thought it was over too. The phone call between her and Ridge when he woke up proved that.
        Nothing Shauna says about LV makes any sense.. especially that Ridge filed his divorce papers there that day.
        Ridge needs to stop standing there listening to that nonsense with that Liam look on his face and listen to Eric or wait! I have an idea! Call your lawyer!
        So far, Shauna just showed a pic of them. No biggy. It hasn't gone over the line into forgery or extortion with fake legal documents. If that happens, Eric may finally clean house.
        Yup. Quinn finally did it. After all, what amounts to a harmless prank is worse than kidnapping, attempted murder and cheating with his son.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
          CouchCruisin' commented
          Editing a comment
          I love your post. I absolutely agree!

Brooke is the mother of two of Eric's children. Of course he's going to stand up for her. Quinn's behavior is only going to end up ruining her own life, not Brooke's. She's been way out of line. And I wish Brooke had reported Shauna videotaping her to the police. It was illegal.

Comment

• alice1228303
          alice1228303 commented
          Editing a comment
          Being the mother of someones children does not give you any say in his life. Eric owes Quinn his loyalty and support. If he does not give it, then Quinn is better off without Eric, no matter how much love there is between them. Brooke is out of line to even suggest that Eric do anything about his marriage

Brooke slapped Shauna right in front of Quinn. THEN Quinn "knocked her to the ground." After slapping Shauna twice before and throwing a glass vase at her.

Payback will be enough when Brooke ACTUALLY loses something or faces one SINGLE consequence from anything she does.

She won't lose Ridge for more than a week. Quinn will be exposed and Brooke will be the "victim". KATIE is already calling the sickening betrayal by her sister "Quinn's Attack on Brooke." And that is the sister she betrayed. Again.

It will be real.payback when anything lasting more than one day or even one SCENE happens to her.

IMO that will never ever happen. She'll be the victim and Quinn will be the mean meanie who dared to not worship at Brooke's feet.

Comment

• YoungandBold91
          YoungandBold91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Quinn ENCOURAGED Shauna to go after a married man and this was before the slaps. I don't remember Brooke ever throwing a vase at Shauna, just her hands.

Has anyone ever paid for their sins? Why must it always be Brooke? Everyone is a victim while she's the devil incarnate.

• Sopranojenn
          Sopranojenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Because it is NEVER Brooke. Despite her marriage to Eric (which no one attended) many characters still see Quinn as evil....especially now. And they co instantly badmouth her to Eric.

Steffy and Thomas ABSOLUTELY paid for their "sins", respectively. The ENTIRE Lope marriage fail was blamed on Steffy kissing Liam. She had to grovel to that brat Hope.

Yet NO ONE is allowed to badmouth Brooke.

Why shouldn't Quinn encourage her friend? Quinn owes Brooke NOTHING. And as for Ridge being married, they signed divorce papers. Even before that, Brooke encouraged her precious Hope to go after a MARRIED many many MANY times. Marriage is hardly sacred to Brooke...especially her sister's.

Brooke slapped Shauna at least twice before.

And Brooke absolutely threw a glass vase at Shauna in her own home and shattered it against the wall. Flo even walked in on it.

If either of the men had paid attention to Qunn & Shauna's expressions and "looks" when Shauna was telling her story, the whole thing would have been over right then.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieB5070 View Post
          If either of the men had paid attention to Qunn & Shauna's expressions and "looks" when Shauna was telling her story, the whole thing would have been over right then.
          I kept thinking that while watching!

That whole scene sounded so... off. Shauna didn't even sound like herself. It sounded like she was literally reading cue cards that Quinn was holding up.

Which in a way, she was!

Comment

Originally posted by Sopranojenn View Post

Brooke slapped Shauna right in front of Quinn. THEN Quinn "knocked her to the ground." After slapping Shauna twice before and throwing a glass vase at her.

Payback will be enough when Brooke ACTUALLY loses something or faces one SINGLE consequence from anything she does.

She won't lose Ridge for more than a week. Quinn will be exposed and Brooke will be the "victim". KATIE is already calling the sickening betrayal by her sister "Quinn's Attack on Brooke." And that is the sister she betrayed. Again.

It will be real.payback when anything lasting more than one day or even one SCENE happens to her.

IMO that will never ever happen. She'll be the victim and Quinn will be the mean meanie who dared to not worship at Brooke's feet.
            I remember exactly how everything happened.
            I believe it should have been Shauna to defend herself, but oh well. That isn't the debate.

Ridge has already been away from Brooke for more than one week.
            This has been going on for months.

I have never called Brooke a victim, but she also isn't the only one who is guilty.
            That is what I am saying.

As to Quinn being a mean meanie... spiking an alcoholic's drink more than qualifies.

Comment

I remember exactly how everything happened.
              I believe it should have been Shauna to defend herself, but oh well. That isn't the debate.

Ridge has already been away from Brooke for more than one week.
              This has been going on for months.

I have never called Brooke a victim, but she also isn't the only one who is guilty.
              That is what I am saying.

As to Quinn being a mean meanie... spiking an alcoholic's drink more than qualifies.
              Well just on those grounds alone.... Brooke sent Taylor the alcoholic a drink on at least one occasion I saw..... AND exploited Macy's alcoholism.to get Thorne... harassing her with divorce papers (sound familiar?) and causing Macy's death.

Then she lost Thorne her deeeeestiny because he overheard her talking about how she thinks of RIDGE when she opens her eyes. Which led to her having sex with her daughter's husband for 8 months and conceiving little Hope.

Brooke has done it all. But it is supposed to be totally forgotten and forgiven in a few days at the very most.

Comment

Well just on those grounds alone.... Brooke sent Taylor the alcoholic a drink on at least one occasion I saw..... AND exploited Macy's alcoholism.to get Thorne... harassing her with divorce papers (sound familiar?) and causing Macy's death.

Then she lost Thorne her deeeeestiny because he overheard her talking about how she thinks of RIDGE when she opens her eyes. Which led to her having sex with her daughter's husband for 8 months and conceiving little Hope.

Brooke has done it all. But it is supposed to be totally forgotten and forgiven in a few days at the very most.
                No one has forgotten anything Brooke has done. But we are also not speaking of what happened twenty-five years ago.

I am in the present, speaking of what is happening now.

Right now, all the major players are guilty of something.

I don't know what punishment will fit the crimes. I just don't know.

Should Ridge never forgive Brooke for kissing Bill?

What is the proper punishment?

Should she lose her job, her home? What would you like to see happen?

What would make you say Brooke has finally paid? I'm curious.

Comment

No one has forgotten anything Brooke has done. But we are also not speaking of what happened twenty-five years ago.

I am in the present, speaking of what is happening now.

Right now, all the major players are guilty of something.

I don't know what punishment will fit the crimes. I just don't know.

Should Ridge never forgive Brooke for kissing Bill?

What is the proper punishment?

Should she lose her job, her home? What would you like to see happen?

What would make you say Brooke has finally paid? I'm curious.
                  The present is Brooke .making out with Bill. Who was committed to Katie. AGAIN.

Not Ridge. I don't care if he forgives Brooke. He was messing around with Shauna.

KATIE.

What I would like to see if a woman in Brooke's family FINALLY getting sick of Brooke's constant 30 years of betrayal and saying ENOUGH and meaning it.

Katie even gave Brooke the "kiss of death" when Brill's affair was outed at the LAST " Brooke is the Best Human on Earth " party. Taylor outed Brooke for getting knocked up by Bill. Who ultimately paid for it? TAYLOR for the shady way she got the info. She was run out of town for it. Precious sweet Brooke ended up totally forgiven and forgotten.

Katie was mad but of course forgave her. So Brooke does it AGAIN. What happens? Not a freaking thing. Katie is already blaming Quinn and forgiving Brooke because "that's the way she is". That is the attitude that I can't stand. "Oh it's okay Brooke- you'd NEVER hurt anyone on purpose." Bull.

Having one of Brooke's victims ACTUALLY hold her accountable and responsible and cut her out of their lives for good. That is what I would like to see.

Brooke PAYING for what she has done for real instead of whining and crying and painting herself as the victim. That has already happened in this case. Donna was pushing Katie to forgive Brooke immediately and even tried to hide Brooke's latest betrayal from Katie.
                  Last edited by Sopranojenn; August 13, 2020, 06:26 PM.

Comment

The present is Brooke .making out with Bill. Who was committed to Katie. AGAIN.

Not Ridge. I don't care if he forgives Brooke. He was messing around with Shauna.

KATIE.

What I would like to see if a woman in Brooke's family FINALLY getting sick of Brooke's constant 30 years of betrayal and saying ENOUGH and meaning it.

Katie even gave Brooke the "kiss of death" when Brill's affair was outed at the LAST " Brooke is the Best Human on Earth " party. Taylor outed Brooke for getting knocked up by Bill. Who ultimately paid for it? TAYLOR for the shady way she got the info. She was run out of town for it. Precious sweet Brooke ended up totally forgiven and forgotten.

Katie was mad but of course forgave her. So Brooke does it AGAIN. What happens? Not a freaking thing. Katie is already blaming Quinn and forgiving Brooke because "that's the way she is". That is the attitude that I can't stand. "Oh it's okay Brooke- you'd NEVER hurt anyone on purpose." Bull.

Having one of Brooke's victims ACTUALLY hold her accountable and responsible and cut her out of their lives for good. That is what I would like to see.

Brooke PAYING for what she has done for real instead of whining and crying and painting herself as the victim. That has already happened in this case. Donna was pushing Katie to forgive Brooke immediately and even tried to hide Brooke's latest betrayal from Katie.
                    Okay! Thank you for answering.

I have to say though that no one ran Taylor out of town after she broke HIPPA laws.
                    She turned tail and ran after Eric called her on it.

IMO, what Brooke did was bad, but that was worse. License losing worse.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X