Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Shauna going to spend the next months wringing her hands feeling guilty?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Shauna going to spend the next months wringing her hands feeling guilty?

I don't want to see it. Either own up to your complicity in what ever you and Quinn did, and run with it, or confess now. This is what Flo did during the baby switch and it did nothing to garner sympathy. I like the character of Shauna and I like DR, I want to see Shauna and Ridge for a bit to see where it could go even though it always goes back to Brooke and Ridge.

Yes, she is acting just like Flo did with the baby switch. A bunch of false regrets without taking responsibility. I guess little Douglas will have to bring out the truth in a few months.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Yes bring Douglas out when it's time to reveal secrets. Like they bring in Carter for weddings and annulments.

She will probably give into the fantasy that she has created with the help of her bestie, and as soon as she gets comfortable, her world will implode. 💣💥
    Couldn't happen to a nicer person... and her friend.

Comment

• VixensVamp
      VixensVamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I really do wish there was a 'like" button. I so agree with you!

Why is Shauna wringing her hands, she knew what she was doing when she went down this path with her eyes wide open. Either own up to what you're doing or shut up about it.

Is this going to be like Flo during the baby napping drama? because I know I will be ff through it.

Comment

For some reason we are supposed to believe it is okay for someone to do something bad as long as they talk about feeling guilty while they make no attempt to rectify the wrong. Pure lip service. And, really, why not, it has worked for Brooke and Hope who can perpetuate any wrong and not be held accountable.

I don't know why Ridge would be upset, he traded up in my opinion.

Comment

I am not a Brooke fan but does Shauna think Ridge is obligated to stay married to her? He should walk away like any other drunken Vegas wedding that is was a mistake.
        If Shauna was all that she could have gotten Ridge on legit means but she had to scheme with Quinn because she knows that is the only way to get Ridge away from Brooke.

Comment

Let’s see, Shauna was all torn up with guilt about baby Beth until she realized SHE and felony Flo had a lot to gain by keeping quiet. She will act like she is sorry about conning Ridge..I just had to do it for Ridge’s on good! It’s a sure bet the Forrester name and the money will keep her quiet. Such a base, and as my late mother would say... such a vulgar person!!!!!!!😂

Comment

I don't want to see it either. She is just like her daughter, do bad things and have the nerve to try to feel bad for it and we are suppose to feel bad for her. NOT. I see Quinn's paw prints all over this and I am sure it is she that talked Shana into this and probably the one that texted Carter about the divorce. I hope when Eric find out about her involvement he kick her all the way to Vegas with that friend of her.

Comment

If Shauna is going to talk endlessly about her guilt and whether or not she should come clean to Ridge, but doesn't do it, I will FF all of those scenes! I cannot take anymore of that after watching Flo do it for months and then Sally's friend Dr. Penny doing that! They sound like a broken record repeating the same dialog day after day!

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
                YDoIStillWatch commented
                Editing a comment
                Watching her today going from "I don't want this through deceit" to admitting she was the one to do what ever it was Quinn "convinced" her to do in Vegas, was eye roll inducing.

I do NOT want to see it either. I like DR okay and go back and forth with liking Shauna, but the character constantly lies!!! She covered the Baby Beth secret. She knew Thomas was still plotting to break up Ridge and Brooke when Ridge believed Thomas was supportive of them. Now, she is lying again about the role she played in setting the divorce and marriage into motion.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
                YDoIStillWatch commented
                Editing a comment
                I have gone back and forth with Shauna too. Today put her back in the not so much column. Lol. Like I said above, Go with it and enjoy it or do the right thing and tell Ridge. Don't be wishy washy. Brooke never was when she went for what she wanted and got what she wanted many times. People still loved her. Lol.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X