• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taramartin
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2013

Congrats Shuana you married a man

Who looks like he wants to vomit when he looks at you. Of course he had no intention to marry you.
  • CouchCruisin'
    Executive Poster
    • May 2014

And... you just stood there and told him that you love him after he said to your face that your relationship was all fun and games.

Comment

• BlueMountain
      BlueMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      I shook my head when Ridge said that but how much you want to bet he's going to stay with Shauna and his reasoning will be , Brooke "betrayed" me.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I think he'll stay with Shauna, but maybe not because of Brooke, but because he wants to be a good man and stand by his commitments. *gag*

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course she'd say that she has scored gold, a mansion, jewelry, cars etc.
  • prpnc
    Scriptwriter
    • Jul 2006

I would find Shauna and Ridge's "fun and games" sl more fun than the long and boring sl of Ridge and Brooke. That sl is so old. It's way past time to do something different with those two. I don't believe a word Brooke says.

Comment

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Real love is not all fun and games or wild drinking and partying. Ridge has cheated repeatedly. Unless you'd call one kiss cheating Brooke did not.
  • YDoIStillWatch
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
    Who looks like he wants to vomit when he looks at you. Of course he had no intention to marry you.
    She knows. Her reaction after Ridge left says it all. But she will go along anyway.

Comment

• PennyB
      PennyB commented
      Editing a comment
      Ridge can only stand Shauna when he is drunk. If he stays with her I see alcoholism in his future.
  • sap36
    Day Player
    • Apr 2017

Were Brooke and Ridge even divorced or the separated? Was he sober when he "married" Shauna in Vegas?

Comment

• catmommy9
      catmommy9 commented
      Editing a comment
      There were signed divorce papers, but Ridge never filed them. Even if he did, there is a six month waiting period in California before a divorce is final. So legally, he is still married to Brooke. And yes, he was very drunk at the time of this "wedding". If there are finalized divorce papers, they're fake, no doubt set up by Quinn and Shauna.

• Sweetday
      Sweetday commented
      Editing a comment
      No he was DRUNK and has NO memory of the sham wedding scam!

• Anotherwoman
      Anotherwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Its been a common theme on this show that there is a six month waiting period after divorce. Most states actually have some sort of waiting period. Wouldn't you think Ridge's good friend Carter would question why Ridge would all of a sudden file divorce papers by text?
  • 1catlover3
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2009

They can't figure out that he didn't send the text? The writing is so ridiculous.

Comment

• Sweetday
      Contract Poster
      • Feb 2013

I know right? An 8 year old could figure that out!

Comment

• mdniteowl
        Lurking in the Shadows
        • May 2010

Boy he sure didn't act like that when he insisted that he wasn't using her.He is a low down dirty dog.I can't believe tptb suddenly have shauna as a gold digger and Brooke as the heroine==once again.I can't take this BS anymore.

Comment

• B-Hold
          Day Player
          • Nov 2012

According to TK's Ridge wants more than what Brooke can offer.

Comment

• Sassygirl13
            Sassygirl13 commented
            Editing a comment
            TK said in his interview that Brooke and Ridge would always be each other's number 1. That you can't replace history and it takes time to get that comfortable with someone. He doesn't know what he feels for Shauna but the fact she isn't chasing Bill is a plus. He said that he made some mistakes while he had a few drinks.He enjoys working with both ladies.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            TK said that in his most recent interview. (Bell most likely made him) IN the interview prior to this one, he said pretty much the opposite. The interview was publish and easy to find online. Again Brooke was not Ridge's #1 for decades. He married two other woman and they had to die before Brooke got him to marry her adn that was with a fake pregnancy. TK can not rewrite B&B history. He can however have Bell dedicate to him what he needs to say in interviews.
        • kahinamah
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2019

Let Ridge forget Brooke, and give his story with Shauna a real chance.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah that would be a good story, but having her be Deacon's daughter brings more drama, since Deacon was Briget's husband, I don't think they'll ever change that.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            kahinamah - THAT is the better story. Shuana is new and fresh. BRIDGE is old and stale. Their "destiny" is IMO has fake as a three dollar bill.

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Shauna and Ridge is really something new and I love Shauna's personality, while Bridge what's the point of continuing with this couple, it's been the same for 30 years.
        • Boldfan4ever
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by mdniteowl View Post

Boy he sure didn't act like that when he insisted that he wasn't using her.He is a low down dirty dog.I can't believe tptb suddenly have shauna as a gold digger and Brooke as the heroine==once again.I can't take this BS anymore.
          he was lying - typical ridge

Comment

• mdniteowl
            mdniteowl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep and typical Bell messing up the story lines!!!

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            mdniteowl - messinbg up good story lines!
        • prpnc
          Scriptwriter
          • Jul 2006

Didn't Shauna and Quinn send the text to Carter from Ridge's phone?

Comment

• taramartin
            taramartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Shauna did it in Vegas with encouragement from Quinn in LA.
        • kendallalways
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Oct 2007

Any and EVERY woman is a better woman, mother, wife, human being than Brooke! So I agree with Shauna – she would definitely be better FOR and treat Ridge and certainly HIS CHILDREN better than Brooke ever has. I’m not condoning her texting Carter or forcing the wedding, BUT Brooke has pulled soooooo much worse crap even though she ALWAYS ACTS like she’s above it and superior. Really, Shauna is using Brooke’s very own logic and thinking regarding Brooke’s manipulations over 25-30 years to claim HER DESTINY – she’s better for him, and thereby JUSTIFIED in her constant lies and manipulations to get him – despite Ridge telling her he wants to be with his wife & family INSTEAD OF HER – so how can it be wrong for Shauna now, when it was ALWAYS justified for and by Brooke?! Brooke’s supposed to own Ridge for life only because she was finally successful in her manipulations?! She needs to be told how Shauna is so right and justified now then!

Comment

• taramartin
            taramartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you seen how Shauna treated Steffy and Thomas?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X