Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go get the marriage annulled ridge, its not hard to figure out.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go get the marriage annulled ridge, its not hard to figure out.

Why is ridge panicking and acting like he cant end this bogus marriage? Tell Shauna, u dont want her and ur getting out of the marriage. He was under the influence when he got married, so he can get out of this in no time.

By the shows standards it’s easy not in the real world. It’s actually why most marriages on this show mean nothing. I personally hope they don’t get van annulment neither Ridge or Brooke are as committed as they claim or they wouldn’t be in this situation.

Comment

I didn't get the impression he was so much panicked as really embarrassed, particularly since all this was coming out in front of his father and Quinn and he had to admit he really didn't remember any of it. Unless he's panicked about how he's going to explain this mess to Brooke, as she's not likely to be amused. But yeah, he should know that it wouldn't be that hard to get out of this marriage if he really wants out.

Comment

• mmoorehm
        mmoorehm commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, Ridge could easily get an annulment, since he was so drunk he didn't remember the marriage he was to drunk to participate in any sex. If Brook is his destiny as he claims, an annulment should be his next step. But I think he has feelings for Shauna, so he might leave things as they are. .

Just another hole in the story i stopped caring for when i started noticing them Ridge just said he wants Brooke, so i see zero reason not to get it annulled.
      They are just gonna try and make it worse for no reason?

Comment

Ridge finally admitted it was just fun and games - says it all doesnt it?

Comment

• tftaylor
          tftaylor commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep!!!! It sure does!!! After Ridge said it was all fun and games, she was still talking about the ceremony and vows!!! Just crazy!!

• 1sbkmcfan
          1sbkmcfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! That should have been enough for Shauna to be more than ready to get an annulment. How much self-esteem does one need to run from that?

Yes,it would be easy peasy to get the marriage annulled,but than there would be no drama.No Brooke who is home planning a big night for their reunion to go off her head when she finds out.No drama when Eric finds out what his good wife did.I guess it is not as easy as we thought lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vdw842003 View Post
          Why is ridge panicking and acting like he cant end this bogus marriage? Tell Shauna, u dont want her and ur getting out of the marriage. He was under the influence when he got married, so he can get out of this in no time.
          Actually Ridge can ask Brooke, she just had an annulment with Bill a while back. and Brooke will know all about annulments since her daughter and son Liam have had many.

Comment

Originally posted by fracabell View Post

Actually Ridge can ask Brooke, she just had an annulment with Bill a while back. and Brooke will know all about annulments since her daughter and son Liam have had many.
            Ridge definitely needs Liam's expert opinion!

Comment

Nah, Ridge should stay married to Shauna. He's never been truly happy with Brooke for long. None of their marriages lasted to a third anniversary. That should tell Ridge everything about him and Brooke.

Comment

• thecourt99
                thecourt99 commented
                Editing a comment
                tftaylor You are right. As of late, none of the marriages really have staying power unless they are backburnered. Quinn and Eric have been together for a while now, but haven't really had a storyline until now. Prior to this, their last major storyline was about getting people to support them...and later Quinn kissing Ridge. Who knows how Eric will react once this new plan comes out. I would also say that Brooke and Ridge were married for over a year, but then a storyline came up saying that their marriage was never legal.

• viennagirl
                viennagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                thecourt99

Yes from 2009-2011 had twice interferences that screwed up their "marriage".
                - once we had Pam to blame because she had unintentionally screwed up the application for the wedding license - rendering it invalid
                - then we had the mother-in-law Stephanie bribing her grandson to intentionally lie to his father Ridge that Thomas remembers that Brooke and Thomas had sex on that island - leading to the end of their marriage (and then we had BRIDGE reuniting and living together for a year without a marriage, because they felt as if they were already married).

Bridge split because of false accusations, while Tridge got several happy years because Ridge had never found out about Taylor's adultery with James (but then divorced Taylor when she confessed).

• CouchCruisin'
                CouchCruisin' commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, there was always something going on or someone to interfere.

Ridge should be married to whoever he wants to be married to. He may have chemistry with Shauna but based on how he's acting, he definite didn't plan on being married to her. Marriage is still a choice, right?

Comment

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
                Ridge should be married to whoever he wants to be married to. He may have chemistry with Shauna but based on how he's acting, he definite didn't plan on being married to her. Marriage is still a choice, right?
                Chemistry is definitely subjective.

But anyway, yeah, marriage is a choice and one that Ridge didn't make.
                Shauna is the bigger fool. So giddy over a drunk man that she pulled the scam in the first place.
                At least, Ridge can say that he was drunk off his butt,
                but he stood there and looked into Shauna's eyes and told her that they were all 'fun and games'.
                Then she told him she loves him.

Laughable. There is no excuse for Shauna.

Annulment ='s no drama.

Comment

I'm not getting it. Just last week, Ridge was daydreaming about Shauna while Brooke was talking to him. And yet we are to believe that he's back to being all about Brooke now? Come on now, be consistent. Ridge needs to lay off the drink if it prevents him from remembering which woman he's into.

Comment

• taramartin
                    taramartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think he was remembering being with her with regret. He was telling Brooke how he wants to be with her.

• tftaylor
                    tftaylor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He wasn’t daydreaming! It was guilt as he remembered

He needs to sit down privately with Carter immediately and tell him to get him out of this mess.

Comment

• iluvaiden
                    iluvaiden commented
                    Editing a comment
                    True I don't find this story interesting. I can't stand Shauna. Why is he hesitating. He isn't much of a man any way. I wouldn't want him. Of course he is rich so that makes him attractive to Shauna

Originally posted by juwalker View Post
                  I'm not getting it. Just last week, Ridge was daydreaming about Shauna while Brooke was talking to him. And yet we are to believe that he's back to being all about Brooke now?
                  I agree! He was furious about Brooke’s latest betrayal of Katie and him, WANTED to go to Vegas with Shauna and have fun, yet OVERNIGHT – he lets Brooke bring him home from Vegas and has forgotten everything?!?! Shauna is right to be confused on “her husband’s” 180, goodness knows I am!!!

If Ridge wants an annulment/divorce, goodness knows he and Brooke know how to go about it, having a million of them between them.

I see no point in the upcoming story with he and Shauna being married if he’s already back to wanting Brooke as his wife and seems to not care a lick about Shauna OVERNIGHT. He'd file for an annulment in the morning, and be back in Brooke's well worn bed by lunch!

Last edited by kendallalways; August 11, 2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• juwalker
                    juwalker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sickening, isn't it. *smh*

I assume Ridge hadn't really been daydreaming but more likely remembering a bit of his drunken night.

The whole SL had Ridge waffling between wanting his marriage to Brooke to work and having fun with/ complaining about his wife to Shauna.

When Quinn first told him about Shauna leaving LA and that Ridge has to stop her, we had Ridge telling Quinn it wasn't his place to stop her. And Quinn talked him into going to Shauna.

Then we had them having a good time in Las Vegas, but when he was back and Shauna had called him, had realized that he did not remember much from the night and had kinda blown him off, we had Ridge just moving on again with Brooke.

I guess we will see Ridge just continuing like that, going along with whatever.

_______

Ridge: Why would she take this video? Why?
                  Quinn: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I think you're losing sight of who the bad guy is in all of this. Shauna isn't responsible for Brooke's bad behavior. But you need to go to Shauna now, Ridge, before it's too late.

Ridge: If shauna wants to move back to vegas, not my place to stop her.
                  Quinn: Come on. You know why she's leaving, don't you? Because of you.
                  Ridge: Because of me?
                  Quinn: Because she cares about you too much.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X