Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the real Shauna finally being shown?

She was a goofy, low self esteem, low intelligence character always flattering Ridge. We saw hints of gold digger and schemer that weren't fully confirmed.
    It looks like the real Shauna has begun to surface. She and Quinn have manipulated a situation. Legally this sl seems full of holes - even if the divorce went thru legally (doubtful) a marriage when one of the partners is drunk is not valid.
    It doesn't seem like Shauna actually ever really cared about Ridge, he is a means to an end.

I couldn’t see the show today because there was a gas explosion in our city and it was being covered on our CBS station.

But it sounds like it would be fun to me if Shauna has been playing Ridge, he would deserve it and I love it!

Comment

Shauna has not been a gold digger. That is Logan territory. She has always been considerate, warm, friendly. Yes, she is happy to be married to a man she loves. Ridge followed her to Las Vegas.
    Last edited by B-Hold; August 10, 2020, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. She left LA becasue she wanted Ridge to be happy with Brooke. When has Brooke ever left a man alone so he could be happy? Heck she couoldn;t even keep her lips off of Bill to allow her sister to be happy.

• Creata
      Creata commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry but from what we just watched yesterday, a gold digger and shady person is exactly what she is. Anyone who would trick someone into marrying them when the person is drunk is not a good person. Shauna's whole stance has changed. She clearly wants to be Ridge's wife but money is on her mind and revenge on Brooke.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Creata - Nah. IMO Shauna is just giddy being married to the man she truly loves. I man she walked away from but who followed her.

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
    She was a goofy,

low self esteem, low intelligence character always flattering Ridge. We saw hints of gold digger and schemer that weren't fully confirmed.

It doesn't seem like Shauna actually ever really cared about Ridge, he is a means to an end.
    uh-um, one word tara martin...
    Y-E-S.

for all certainty.

100% pitiful, and a gold-digger.Clearly, she is a gold-diggin' hussie, who doesn't love or sure not IN love with Ridge, like i thought "maybe" at first, but no way."
    • Low self-worth of herself. (Although will never admit it, really) not to any 1 as they don't wanna ruin their faux- high self esteem "all that" appearance.
    • No self-respect for her self.
    • Whiny more about things they don't got, or can't have, yet "think they deserve" and yet try to "smile while pretending she is "all that" but ain't worth nothin.

Just like Quinn, buther bff already snagged, in her early 40s, or mid 40s, years ago her Mr. Moneybags $$$Eric fell for it.

Now, here comes in town, her homegirl her side kick She-Devil Shauna is trying to get hers. I am a big Denise Richardson fan for life But, not on Bold.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 10, 2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I haven't been watching, so I'm not familiar with the Ridge/Shauna story. Looking at her face as she was telling the story of their time in Vegas, something is off. Not sure what, but it seems that Shauna really believes the story she's sprewing. Then I'm wondering how drunk were you Ridge, that he doesn't recall anything? Was he drugged on top of being drunk? Does he even remember being in Vegas? I don't know what to think. Guess it's just a temporary damper on the Ridge/Brooke reunion. Is it too much to ask that Brooke's head explodes or at least has a major hissy fit, when she hears this new development?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
        Shauna has not been a gold digger. That is Logan territory. She has always been considerate, warm, friendly. Yes, she is happy to be married to a man she loves. Ridge followed her to Las Vegas.
        Totally agree!

Yes it all seems VERY off. There was absolutely ZERO signs that Shauna thought they were married in the phone call they had after Vegas.

Shauna is certainly no saint, but Ridge chased her to Vegas. She said many times that if Ridge wanted to be with Brooke, he should. There were no planned seductions, no tricks, nothing like that that we saw.

She even deleted the Brill video and left. I had started to like her because I love DR and they were not painting her as some evil seductress. Simple, maybe. "Good girl"? Absolutely not. But she had many chances to manipulate Ridge but she really didn't.

Now all of a sudden she is trapping him in a fake (or "real" by Bell standards possibly) marriage?

The scenes were VERY forced sounding to me. Shauna sounded like she was reading from cue cards written by Quinn. Which, who knows, she may have been!

Although I did love Quinn gleeful looks!

What I dislike about this story is that IMO is only being done to try and erase the Brill Betrayal, which the characters are already ALL twisting into Quinn's Evil Attack.

Once again, Brooke does something disgusting to Katie... yet Brooke is somehow the victim.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
          Soapsbarbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. Shauna deleted the video after she showed Quinn. She knows Quinn and knew what Quinn would do. Then deleted it. After the fact.

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          When Shauna was pregnant she could have gone to Bill and got $$$$ from him or from Storm. She would have pushed harder for Ridge instead she bonded with him over being parents.
          Shauna could have leaked the video to the press.
          Shauna also talked about trying to get her job back.
          There is nothing written that shows Shauna being a gold digger.

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          Shauna didn't know who Flo's father was. Even when it was confirmed it was Storm, she barely remembered who he was.

Shauna is absolutely a gold digger. What more proof does anyone need after she married a man who was so drunk he remembers nothing about it? And really, I've always thought Shauna was not believable with all that endless cheerleading she did with Ridge. She was buttering him up. Shauna has been around the block more than a few times, and I'm sure she's pulled this type of stunt before.

Comment

She was a goofy, low self esteem, low intelligence character always flattering Ridge. We saw hints of gold digger and schemer that weren't fully confirmed.
          It looks like the real Shauna has begun to surface. She and Quinn have manipulated a situation. Legally this sl seems full of holes - even if the divorce went thru legally (doubtful) a marriage when one of the partners is drunk is not valid.
          In my opinion, she has shown her true face since day 1.
          Encouraging her daughter to lie about the baby,
          and knowing what Thomas was planning and not saying anything was the nail in her coffin for me.
          Another huge clue was her kissing a knocked out drunk Ridge then climbing in bed with him.
          She has always been fake and scandalous.

Comment

• Belindaa
            Belindaa commented
            Editing a comment
            ICAM. The writing has been on the wall for a long time with Shauna.

• B&B blonde
            B&B blonde commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you. Shauna showed us who she was from day 1.

• YoungandBold91
            YoungandBold91 commented
            Editing a comment
            But every character with a shady past almost immediately develops a sudden hatred for Brooke and is somehow morphed into a saint who can burn her at the stakes as well as talk about her behind her back, yet they don't like it when she is ballsy enough to throw their mistakes right back in their faces.

In other words: they can be hypocrites but she can't, but Brooke always wins, right? She's constantly being thrown under the bus for other characters' satisfaction.

Examples - Stephanie, Taylor, Quinn and now Plastic Shauna.
            Last edited by YoungandBold91; August 12, 2020, 01:11 PM.

I've never seen anything that suggests Shauna is a gold digger.
          Sneaky and manipulative, yes. A little ditzy? Also, yes.

But never seen the gold digger side everyone brings up. She knew Flo could possibly be Bill's, if she was a gold digger she would have went after that possibility a long time ago, not to mention she is the one who left LA to give Brooke and Ridge space to work out their issues. Ridge followed her.

Comment

I don't care if Shauna schemed this or not. Watching Brooke breeze over what she did and badmouth other women while she planned her next seduction was too much.

Better keep your panties on Brooke. You may have met your match.

Comment

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think Shauna is a match for Brooke. And Eric will be completely on Brooke's side, of course.

Totally agree with you. The real Shauna, the manipulator, the golddigger, the selfish one, is showing her true colors. I never thought she really cared about Ridge. I thought she just wanted Forrester money.

Comment

Brooke is the very definition of a Gold Digger…and so far I’ve seen none of Brooke’s lies, manipulations and vileness in Shauna. Forrester $s are all that Brooke ever saw, and she hit paydirt by using and cheating on every single one of them.

Shauna has been shown to be nothing but kind and caring, she’s not asked for or taken money from anyone, including Flo’s RICH father – be it rich Bill or rich Storm – so she’s definitely no gold digger.

All I’ve seen in Shauna so far is her being the ANTI-Brooke, which automatically has me wanting Ridge with her instead of the she-beast that HATES his children and granddaughter.

Comment

• B-Hold
                B-Hold commented
                Editing a comment
                Ye, exactly! Shauna is the ANTI-Brooke. She never pushed sex on Ridge as Brooke has always done with every man. She left so Ridge could be happy with Brooke. Brooke never left a man alone she wanted. She never showed up in Ridge in nothing but undies. Shauna never grabbed the divorce papers Ridge signed and marched over to Brooke's and demand she sign them like Brooke has done. The list goes on.

• Sassygirl13
                Sassygirl13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Shauna and Ridge left together. That same night knowing he was still in love with his wife she sent a text pretending to be Ridge divorcing her. She gets him crazy drunk, takes him to a friends chapel and begs said friend to marry them even though Ridge has no idea what is going on. That's not love or even respect for him. She came back to destroy his life because she knew he didn't remember any of it but she didn't care how he would feel. Just like she didn't care about everyone involved in the Beth storyline or when she told Flo to give her kidney so she could get their lifestyle back. I agree She is nothing like Brooke, Brooke has never had to go that far to be someone's wife and she sure never let a mother think her child was dead beat she was living the rich life.

I don't like Shana or her daughter and I wish they would just leave this show and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they would take Quinn with them. I am beginning not to like her anymore with her manipulations Those two have done nothing since they came on this show but turn people's lives upside down from day one..

Comment

Shauna the “character” is shockingly vapid or simply duplicitous! Any woman with an ounce of self awareness would have gleaned from Ridge’s response today that he was horrified. She didn’t miss a beat even when he told her he was moving out to go back to Brooke. She just kept on yammering as if they had a grand love story. They clearly did not. This is the second time Shauna has played Ridge when he was drunk.. kissing a passed out Ridge above the bikini bar and the grand finale of getting him drunk enough to marry her.
                The character is appalling.

Comment

• ann1
                  ann1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I totally agree...shows that shauna is 100% in this for everything except love...any normal person would be horrified that she had to give her husband a refresher on their wedding night....right after he just announced how over the moon he was to be reuniting with his actual wife....yeesh

• MsFlame
                  MsFlame commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shauna is only talking about how much she loves Ridge and is totally aware that he is not all in - she mentioned that, but she's hopeful. She knew Ridge was all about Brooke, but she wants to chance it.

• viennagirl
                  viennagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, it is totally okay to marry a guy while he is hammered/ drunk and still is all about his (ex-) wife, when you then get him to change that afterwards.

You only should not have the surname "Logan" or it would not be okay.

Shauna is a desperate pathetic woman who marries man that was so drunk he cannot remember.Thing is she remembers everything guess she was not so drunk. No matter if they were married or not Ridge looks disgusted.

Comment

• ann1
                  ann1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^ this ^ x 100

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X