Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVED Thomas and Steffy scenes today!

Am I the only one who loved the Thomas and Steffy scenes today?? The dialogue was beautiful, genuine, and lovely. I love when soaps portray sibling relationships like this--especially with the Tridge kids. I love how protective he is of her!

When he surprised her by visiting her second time, brought her favorite ice cream, said he will come to visit her, showed genuine care, and apologize for his wrongdoings; it was great to see this side of Thomas. I also like the fact that he mentioned that he brought Douglas to the museum and he was the one that told him about Steffy's accident and that Douglas is making her a Get Well Card. It is really good that they are establishing that father-son relationship, but they should really just give Thomas back his child though. I am glad that they are redeeming Thomas, and with the scenes today, I am seeing that change, and willing to ignore the whole Hope obsession story.

Only two things missing: Taylor's presence and more mentioning of Pheobe as to the reason why Thomas/Ridge were so afraid about almost losing Steffy!

But again, great scenes today, and please I want to see more of Thomas/Steffy like this!
    Last edited by uknowmynameisdm; August 10, 2020, 02:18 PM.

I like Thomas like this!

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! This reminds me of AG's Thomas.

I loved the scenes also. I want that sibling relationship repaired and today showed they are on their way to doing just that.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny how Brooke is forgiven more quickly by Katie than Steffy has forgiven Thomas.

I loved Thomas with Steffy today, it was great to see him support his sister!

Comment

It was a nice scene but all of the memories of manipulative, abusive Thomas are still in my head.

Comment

The Steffy/Thomas scenes were the only thing I liked about today's show. Other than Steffy talking to Finn on the phone, the rest of the show was boring. I really don't care whether or not Ridge is married to Shauna. And could really care less that Brooke won't be visiting Bridget after all. Although the sound of Brooke's head exploding, when she heard the news could be interesting.

Comment

I did too. It reminds me of my big brother and he always tried to take care of me. Tom is so hot, he can melt butter. I love this Tridge family closeness . I hope we see more of this. It has been missing far too long. It also looks like Tom is worried about his little sister's well being.Love the Tridge siblings.Only thing missing too is Tom not having his own flesh and blood son. Until he gets his son back, it will not be complete. I assume this is where Bell is going by redeeming Tom.

You know what I always notice when watching these brother and sister combo? What would have been if Tom was cast as Leo if he was not cast as Tom.They would be smoking hot.
          Last edited by Brandy1981; August 11, 2020, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I loved Thomas and Steffy's scene on today's show and he was so sweet to bring her favorite ice cream! Mint chocolate with marshmallows! Yum! I am so glad Thomas is being redeemed!
            Last edited by CattiPatti; August 10, 2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I loved Thomas caring about and being supportive to his sister. I just hope he doesn't aid her in obtaining drugs from Vinny.

Comment

• Xyla
                Xyla commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm kind of hoping he finds out after the fact that Vinny gave her drugs and beats the crap out of him for doing so.

• nykarenb
                nykarenb commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I don’t think Thomas will be happy with Vinnie about this. I’m wondering if Thomas will have already met Finn when he realizes Steffy got pills from Vinnie and if he’ll be the one to call him to help her. I would love that.

I have not liked Thomas since Drew Tyler Bell played him way back in the day. I still don't like him now. I hope, however, that they continue taking him in this direction instead of writing him like a bad cartoon villain. His scenes with Steffy today were nice.

Comment

I'm happy that their relationship will be rebuilt, I find it a shame that for years it has been destroyed mainly because of Hope.

Comment

I liked their scenes too as caring brother and sister.

Comment

I love Thomas. Him being sweet about the ice cream made me smile. I know some hate his facial hair and goatee. But he looks good to me. when he is clean shaven and short hair, he looks younger than Steffy. The new look he can pass for older, maybe with Katie or Quinn.

Comment

• Camille78
                      Camille78 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not Quinn, no. She looks younger with bangs, but she still looks 50s, while Thomas looks 30s. Yuk.

A new woman for Thomas but with a new character, who has not known the psychopathic side of Thomas, but the new Thomas, the Thomas good in his head, and in his heart.
                    Than this relationship is built on a good foundation and therefore not on an ex girlfriend. Something new mr Bell.

Comment

i loved the scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      the tridge kids need to stick together

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X