Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Finn tells Steffy," I'll be here WHENEVER you need me. #Swoon !!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Finn tells Steffy," I'll be here WHENEVER you need me. #Swoon !!!

I love how he look when he is clearly already smitten with our Steffy Forrester:clap?:

Aw...

+

He already sounding better than any 1 else she has been with. wink. #bye bye liam

This is going to be a beautiful love story!

I hope Bell know he has GOLD with #SINN

i pray he does it justice. Steffy deserve this, to happen for her.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 10, 2020, 12:58 PM.

I could go without the opioid story, since I know they really won’t do it justice; but I’m thrilled Finn will be the one to help her and not the one supplying her. I like how happy he was to get her call, and that he made her smile in spite of her being in pain. This really could be a great love story. I think everyone in Steffy’s family will approve of Finn. Unlike Wyatt who Ridge and Thomas gave side eye from the moment they started.

Comment

I like Finn! He’s cute and smart but he’s also assertive and able to make decisions due to his profession. I saw how he handled Bill and Ridge at the hospital and he’s no pushover. I hope this story is written halfway decent.

Comment

In reality, her PCP should have been called about a refill. She was suppose to make an appt. with her PCP for follow up care. I thought that was what Finn was going to tell her. He's no longer her doctor. He's an ER doctor.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
          CouchCruisin' commented
          Editing a comment
          He did ask her if she'd had a follow up. Steffy told him that she was seeing someone later that week.
          Her ER doctor came over to flirt. LOL

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Steffy did apologize for calling him directly about the refill, acknowledging that it was not how refills are normally handled, and based on what she told him about her pain level, he did the right thing. And yes, he's asked her a couple of times about following up with her primary care physician and she's told him she has an appointment with her doctor later in the week, so that's been covered. Considering how badly BB usually covers medical issues, they're actually doing a better than normal job for this soap thus far.

• ILoveBizzie
          ILoveBizzie commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t think it’s all that unrealistic....When my father was fighting cancer, some of the doctors from his hospital stays called in to see how he was doing......

I am swooning with you Niki. I love them and they light up the show. I know they are going to have crush Vinny supply the drugs. UGH.But my babies are so crushing on the other.I also loved Tom seeing about his sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandy1981 View Post
          I am swooning with you Niki.

I love them and they light up the show. I know they are going to have crush Vinny supply the drugs.

UGH.But my babies are so crushing on the other.I also loved Tom seeing about his sister.

ok, first off? Noooooo omg. i was hoping it is a falsehood. I see it's not. #ugh is right, Brandy. I was hoping Vinnie wouldn't be involved, and yep! i do love her scenes, since AG portrayed Thomas(so good looking,chisel face, model looks) pretty much like imo RON MOSS(younger years)1st ridge,and AG did a great job! Now, i love her scenes yep, realistically "brother/sister scenes each time."

and
          Yea, i am totally into Steffy with her new future love hottie there, Dr. Finn

Mesmerize by her and finn per scene. (hope i spelled it right over here tonight)i am so mesmerized by Steffy and Finn!

+

If you're re-watching at night like i do, just look @ how he says, "No thanks necessary." I am here for you anytime, you need me,Steffy." Aw.

They are the cutest!

I just love me some SINN already, i didn't want him to "hang up the fone." He clearly want her. It's too flagrant.(obvious)Love me some #SINN
          Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 10, 2020, 10:03 PM. Reason: highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by LancyPassion View Post
            I like Finn! He’s cute and smart but he’s also assertive and able to make decisions due to his profession.

I saw how he handled Bill and Ridge at the hospital and he’s no pushover. I hope this story is written halfway decent.

ITA on Bill and Ridge yep, being handled by Finn. Yep. ICAM

Lancy Passion. Personally?

I don't see who can't like Dr.John Finnegan. i am hooked already rofl and

when he told steffy about calling him FINN it was so totally cuteeee or how he said,

"i know you want to call me FINN lmfao and we see Steffy blushin' sayin, um "yeahhh i kinda do lol

It looks like we are going to have a beautiful love story warm us up the fall season,

into a long six or so months of fall/winter starting during fall anyway sept.
            i hope not too much longer." lol

But i like the slow-burn of #Sizzlin SINN ...:
            Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 10, 2020, 10:08 PM. Reason: emoticons.

Comment

Originally posted by tftaylor View Post
              In reality,

her PCP should have been called about a refill.

He's an ER doctor.
              Hmmm. Interesting, you're saying this Tf Taylor. My bff lauren was saying something like this last night, to me and i didn't even think about it.

But, after all, she does have his "Private Cell Line to call him anytime, he says so i am assuming she took full advantage of just calling him directly."

But, either way glad both are interacting! Making my soap days better now.

Comment

Sorry but they just met. I find it creepy not sexy.

Comment

• Xyla
                  Xyla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You have to remember that they're on BB time. People end up in bed together in less than twenty-four hours. So far, all Steffy and Finn have done is flirt a little from across the room. Compare that to how fast Wyatt, for instance, ended up in bed with Sally. And for sheer creepiness, I'd say his kissing of an unconscious Hope and her taking naked photos of a guy she just happened upon in the forest as way creepier.

• nykarenb
                  nykarenb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Xyla. We have no idea how many days Steffy was actually in the hospital or how many days she’s been home. Time is fluid on all soaps, and even more so on this one. It seems some viewers really don’t want Steffy to have a shot at happiness away from a Liam or Bill; pairings that make me physically ill.

Sinn's got a slow burn going on. That's good. No need to fast track it. I like that Finn is less uptight with Steffy than he was when he first came to her house. I guess he was in doctor mode then. Now he is definitely letting Steffy know he's interested in more than just keeping it professional. The smouldering looks he gave her at her crib were telling. I don’t like the idea of an addiction storyline and hopefully it's so brief that I will miss it because I blinked.

Comment

• Xyla
                  Xyla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And she was definitely letting him know she could be interested in him as well. If he was the only one showing any interest, that would be different. But she's clearly giving him indications that she's not at all put off by the idea that he lives nearby and would be interested in seeing her again. Fortunately, the fact that she's injured, and he knows how painful those injuries are, mean he's not going to move too fast with anything physical because she'd not be able to handle it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X