Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOC preview including *Thomas/Thope spoiler*

Quinn feels vindicated for manipulating Ridge after Shauna and Ridge's wedding

Ridge takes his commitment to Shauna seriously

Zende will be part of Carter and Zoe's relationship

Zende will reportedly be involved with the Forrester boutique

Thomas moves past his obsession with Hope

*I remember last time Brad said that Thomas would be redeemed but Thomas just got worse. I hope it's real this time. This is promising considering he has barely mentioned Hope since he came back. He just need to get his son back now.

https://www.soapcentral.com/bb/conte...020/200810.php

*needs to get his son back

The only issue is: Who can Thomas be paired with now? Sally is gone and Zoe is caught up with Carter and Zende. I can't see him with Hope or Flo but then Brad did say that Hope would be seeing Thomas in a new light [in the 2020 preview]. That still hasn't happened. If Flo can get a romance then MA's Thomas should get one too.
    Last edited by Ella Munroe; August 10, 2020, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Batgary
      Batgary commented
      Editing a comment
      Bear in mind that Bell's comments were pre-covid. So, who knows what changes the current filming constraints have made to the storylines if any.

• Ella Munroe
      Ella Munroe commented
      Editing a comment
      Batgary Well, it doesn't look like much has changed except for the kisses and the kids not being on. He said there would be a lot of love stories

Thanks for the spoilers! Bell said Thomas will be redeemed in 2020. He never said before then, so Thomas/Lope part 2 in Sept-March 2020 wasn't a Lie or shock. Bell said in January previews that Thomas would find love and redemption. In 2020.
    I am just glad that Bell finally told the truth about something.

Now let's see about these Avant appearances. Which is probably three episodes. I want Sasha back. Nicole could stay.

Excited for Zende Zoey and Carter. I want Sasha back and Nicole. Maya and Rick both can stay gone.
    ​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    ​​

Comment

Thanx, Ella Munroe for the spoilers.

Ridge takes his commitment to Shauna seriously?

What commitment? He doesn't remember getting martied to her. He apparently doesn't remember getting a divorce from Brooke as well.
      What part of "seriously" is he taking?

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, there's no requirement for residency to get a Nevada marriage license, but you do still have to appear before a clerk and present photo ID to get a license. It appears Ridge and Shauna got married at night, when clerks' offices would not be open. I suppose BB will write government offices open all night in Las Vegas. They aren't. In reality, the divorce couldn't have been filed or the license obtained. I'm beginning to think Shauna drugged Ridge. Oh, it's open till midnight now? Thanks for the information. But one still has to appear before a judge for a divorce to be final. Ridge didn't do that, I don't think.
        Last edited by Camille78; August 10, 2020, 01:11 PM.

• Anotherwoman
        Anotherwoman commented
        Editing a comment
        This is ludicrous! What commitment indeed. A drunken night that he doesn't remember? He deserves what he gets.

• Anotherwoman
        Anotherwoman commented
        Editing a comment
        I got married in Vegas. You do have to appear before a clerk with ID. They are not open 24 hours and there is usually a line. Also a registered officiant has to file paperwork after for it to be valid. Also some states require that you must be divorced 30 before remarriage.

I can see Thomas moving past his OBSESSION and his manipulations to take Hope from Liam. And if he does, it will be a great improvement for him. But will he move on from Hope PERIOD, and permanently? I doubt it. Bell rewrote the history and said Hope is the only woman he never got over, so even if he leaves her alone now, it doesn't guarantee he is over her. Bell also gave them a lifelong connection with Douglas, as soon as kids are allowed on set, I expect Douglas to come back and want his new parents together. With Sally gone and Zoe in the middle of a new triangle, there is no one else for him on canvas (he hates all the Logans except Hope, and he wants Shauna for his dad) That only leaves Hope and Quinn. I think he will be single and focus on business and his sisters' addiction for a few months but I expect him to be in Hope's orbit again in the future. But maybe this time he will really have his chance, if he is no longer crazy and obsessed. The actor auditionned with AN so I expect them to end up together some day.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Once Eric finds out what Quinn did, he will leave her. I will take Quinn with Thomas. The only way I take Thope is if it's mutual on both there pàrts otherwise. Him and Quinn would look right together. Or him and Katie.
        Last edited by Lakergirl 04; August 10, 2020, 06:22 AM.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope never got past her obsession and manipulation of Liam and then Douglas. Heck she got rewarded for them.

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t necessarily think Eric will leave Quinn .

OMG. Are my eyes deceiving me. Thomas moves past his obsession with Hope!

Bell better mean it.He may have gotten backlash. Now he needs to give him his sob back with the Forrestors where he belong.

Comment

• voice of reason
        voice of reason commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's see now Thomas will but of Lope's mix and Steffy has a new guy and Zoe works with Hope makes a pretty boring Lope so I guess mommy Hope will get discontented being a mommy and go back to work and set her sights on Steffy's new man. Something has to prop the dreadful duo known as Lope as they are boring as watching paint dry without props.

I want Eric and Quinn to break up. They've been too peaceful for too long. Quinn is good as the troublemaker.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
        Ella Munroe commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. The marriage to Eric made her boring. She's barely had any screentime. It needs to end.

• davidtomshoney
        davidtomshoney commented
        Editing a comment
        I love Quinn as the troublemaker. I don't want her and Eric to break up per se, it would be interesting if he accepted her for who she is

• Anotherwoman
        Anotherwoman commented
        Editing a comment
        Quinn can move on. Maybe Eric and Brooke will get back together. Serve her right.

I hope they at least explain it. Say something about Thomas's grief over Caroline making him crazy and wanting to replace Caroline with Hope because she was there when he needed someone the most. Then have Thomas say that he has been seeing counseling and that the wedding with Zoe was a big eye opener into his behavior. Then move on

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes - Thomas did state last fall that grief over losing Caroline made him do thing he regrets (something to that effect).

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be best to explain it in a few sentences of regret. I just want Thomas to be a good guy now. I've really liked his interactions with Steffy.

God. Carter shoudl be interested in Steffy not Zoe. Zoe shoudl be fired. Glad Tomas is pass Hope - I pray this is true. Also glad that Ridge is moving on from Brooke.

Comment

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post
        Hi Jadey! It's nice to see you! I think the SL is ridiculous, too. You have a six month waiting period after you file in CA, and while there's no waiting period in NV, one has to be a NV resident for at least six weeks before filing. I suppose BB is going to rewrite this as Ridge keeping a apartment in LV or something equally silly. I can see how a drunken man, or woman, could forget a LV marriage, but forget the marriage and divorce both? No way!
        Hi, Camille, sweety! So nice to see you too and get to chat with you!
        Ya, there's no way Ridge got a divorce without remembering it. There's also another little detail left out and that's a marriage license.
        It's needed to get married in LV and obtained only at the court house.. not the wedding chapel.
        He's being completely stunod and why is he not calling Carter, or whatever moron was supposed to be handling his divorce, just on the far out chance he might remember something about it!

Comment

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Jadey! I've missed you. I hope you and your family are good.

If Ridge doesn't call Carter, I hope Brooke does. I think Quinn and Shauna cooked up a plan and Shauna drugged Ridge.

If it's true Thomas has gotten past his obsession with Hope, all I can says is Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

Hi, Camille, sweety! So nice to see you too and get to chat with you!
          Ya, there's no way Ridge got a divorce without remembering it. There's also another little detail left out and that's a marriage license.
          It's needed to get married in LV and obtained only at the court house.. not the wedding chapel.
          He's being completely stunod and why is he not calling Carter, or whatever moron was supposed to be handling his divorce, just on the far out chance he might remember something about it!
          I had been curious about that because movies like "Hangover" imply that you can get married in Las Vegas on a whim (even drunk/ drugged in that movie).

Technically, it seems possible to get a marriage license at the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau from 8.00 a.m. until midnight, seven days a week.

and you do not even need a document as proof that your divorce has been finalized, only the day/month/ year when the divorce had been finalized and the city/state where you got your divorce from.

https://www.gracelandchapel.com/las-vegas-marriage-licenses.html
          http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/clerk/s...e-license.aspx

While I don't think that drunk people should get a marriage license issued, I am not sure that the marriage bureau may always be able to determine how drunk someone really is.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think Ridge could have filed a divorce at night, though, and Nevada law does require a courtroom appearance before a judge to make the divorce legal.

Originally posted by viennagirl View Post
          I had been curious about that because movies like "Hangover" imply that you can get married in Las Vegas on a whim (even drunk/ drugged in that movie).

While I don't think that drunk people should get a marriage license issued, I am not sure that the marriage bureau may always be able to determine how drunk someone really is.
          I don't think they care if you're drunk to get the license. It doesn't make the marriage legal. It's just documented info to be filed when and if you use it to get married in that state.
          It's the actual marriage ceremony you need to be aware of and the marriage certificate to prove it's legal.
          The officiate can determine if you are too drunk or otherwise impaired to know what you are doing, and refuse to perform the ceremony.
          I mention the license just to include it in addition to all the other things that Ridge apparently doesn't remember. There are simply too many things. Nobody can actually function in an unconscious state for all of that. The license and wedding maybe, since they are so often done close together in LV.. but the divorce.. no way. No way can you get a divorce without knowing about it somewhere along the line. Even as Camille suggested.. a fake residency can be set up in LV to get it finalized in 6 weeks. Shauna could have theoretically pulled that off.. but Ridge was getting his in LA and he knows darn well it didn't happen.
          As Ella says.. we just have to suspend disbelief.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm confused. How can one file for divorce in California, but have it finalized in Nevada, and not appear in a courtroom before a judge as required by Nevada law? I hope this is the sticking point that gets Ridge out of his "marriage" to Shauna and give her no money. Crazy SL! LOL But Brooke's reaction should make it worth it. And I hope Eric kicks Quinn out. She messed with Brooke and Ridge, and Eric is always their biggest cheerleader.

Not to worry Quinn and Shauna took care of those little things to get Ridge married.

Comment

My guess is Bell hasn’t decided which story he plans to shove his “golden couple” into yet. I hope he shoves them in with Flatt so my fast forwarding will be easier.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X