Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rena sofer....love you! Quinn....you're too much!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rena sofer....love you! Quinn....you're too much!!!

Great actor! She said nothing but perfectly showed her glee and anticipation about the mess this "marriage" is going to create for Brooke. But I am getting tired of her causing chaos in people's lives and getting away with it. It's been going on for years while other characters are punished for every little transgression. But if this sl is handled properly we should have some great episodes coming up! Let's hope!

Well, I am glad her chaos is aimed at Brooke!! Brooke has never paid for anything she has done either!! This could be Karma at its best!!

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! Brooke deserves it! She should have stayed out of Quinn’s face, and not threatened her marriage.

• BrAk5742
      BrAk5742 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! It's about time that someone steps up to her. Brooke has been protected for far too long!

Actors who can act/react silently, with just a look, are turning out to be a real bonus under the new shooting circumstances, and the look RS had on her face when Shauna was explaning about the wedding was a great example of that.

Comment

• GabbyMo
      GabbyMo commented
      Editing a comment
      She was amazing!!! So much was expressed without one word!!

RS is a great and gorgeous actress. I love her, I just hope they don’t take QUINN as far off the rails as they did in the past. Brooke needs a nemesis, and Quinn is a great one.

Comment

• L&B Fan
      L&B Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely. Brooke thinks she can come out on top with everyone else, but Quinn really gets under her skin and it's delicious to watch.

This actress besides being beautiful, plays wonderfully well

Comment

Rena Sofer is amazing. She brings Quinn to life with her expressiveness.

Comment

I love her expressions without saying a word.

Comment

She is my favorite too. I think they realize they need the Stephanie type to slap Brooke around every now and then. Especially when she sleeps with family and think she can drop one tear and say it was a mistake. Nope you need a slap and not get away with that pretend it was a mistake lie.

Comment

She was PHENOMENAL this week!!! You could read every little mischievous and gleeful.thought in that gorgeous head!

Comment

RS is an amazing actor and a powerhouse on this show! I love her facial expressions and she can get her point across with just that alone! By the way, I am loving her hairstyle with bangs and it really makes her gorgeous blue eyes pop even more! She is looking as fabulous as ever these days!

Comment

• Camille78
                Camille78 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think her bangs take about ten years off her age, too, not that she needed that. They soften her look, make her look a little vulnerable.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X