Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Eric Martsolf for Katie?? (ex Brady Days)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Eric Martsolf for Katie?? (ex Brady Days)

He was the second Ethan on Passions for six years, and on Days for 10 years. He either got let go or chose to leave. Days is cleaning house. He won a Emmy for acting opposite of Eileen Davidson. In 2014. He is really talented. Handsome as well. He is 49 yrs old, I thought it be a good idea to have him as a son Eric didn't know he had, that way he could be a Forrester and Ridge brother. Thomas and Steffy uncle.

I think he look great with Katie or Quinn. We need men in the older range. We now have Finn, Carter and hopefully a redeemed Thomas for the younger crowd. Liam and Wyatt are played out. So is Bill quite frankly, how long is Katie going to keep taking him back, when he runs to Brooke any chance he can. If Brooke wanted to, they be having sex right now. He doesn't care about Katie and her health problems can't keep him. Maybe she should see herself in Sally. Sally was holding onto a man who preferred another woman. Katie does the same. It's time she gets a solid romance for herself. This woman has won SIX Emmys! She barely cracks 70 episodes out of 250 a year. What is that? 28% percent? That sad.

​​Rena Sofer, Courtney Hope and HTom are the best actresses on the show, and they get less airtime than anyone. It makes no sense to me. Heather been on the show what 13 years?! Never once has she had a solid love interest. Bill, all he does is have his eyes wander. Ridge, really wanted Caroline Jr when they were engaged. Thorne left her. At least with Wyatt it was fresh and sexy, and she had alot of fun. But Will being Wyatt brother put them ice water on that flame.

So give her and Eric M a chance. Him being a Forrester is a good choice. They aren't bringing in a new family. He can't be a Logan. The Spencer's have enough jackasses as is. If he don't work with Katie, Quinn and him might shine together. Maybe even Donna if they give her a story, besides Brooke's worshipper. Keep him away from Brooke. I want him to find her repulsive. Katie deserves something good. If they aren't putting Donna with Eric, then I be okay with her too. But I rather Donna get with Liam to shake things up.

What do u guys think?
    ​​​​​
    Bring him on for Katie! She deserves it!
    55.56%
    No. Not Interested!
    33.33%
    Not Sure
    11.11%

Oh hell yes! That man is walking sex on a stick! But I have not heard anything about him leaving the show.
    Last edited by Dylans_Girl; August 7, 2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

There has been no news of EM leaving Days, so I don't think he's an option for B & B right now. But I do like him.

Comment

Brady's currently offscreen, but EM is not off Days. He's coming back.

Comment

IMO Katie shoudl just be killed off. 90% of heart transplant patient are dead within 8 years. Give Katie had three attacks,a stroke and a kidney transplant her time is up. Let her died. Flo an take her place.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
            IMO Katie shoudl just be killed off. 90% of heart transplant patient are dead within 8 years. Give Katie had three attacks,a stroke and a kidney transplant her time is up. Let her died. Flo an take her place.
            I will take Heather Tom, a six-time Emmy winner (4 for the role of Katie), over Flo. Firing HT would be an absolutely terrible decision. I think they just need to give her better stories, other than being cheated on or have. a medical issue.

Comment

• LoveVillians
              LoveVillians commented
              Editing a comment
              HT has said she wants to do more directing. I agree,I would rather have anybody but Flo. I want Katie to get a new love interest. Her and Bill just don't work.

• uknowmynameisdm
              uknowmynameisdm commented
              Editing a comment
              @LoveVillians

Even though, HT said that she wants to do more directing; does not mean she wants to leave the role, or else she would have quit already. She keeps renewing her contract and submitting her work for the Emmys so obviously she still wants to be with B&B and do directing simultaneously. She probably wants to do the best of both worlds; and why not?!! LOL
              Last edited by uknowmynameisdm; August 7, 2020, 02:40 PM.

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              It not about the actress. It's about the character. katie is whiney, clingy, needy for setting herself up to be the "victim". Katie Logan is not a character that I or others enjoy watching.

As for HT she has stated she wants to direct more she also has tried reality tv. If somehting else comes along for HT to do she I think would leave.

I second that! Firing Heather Tom would be one of the biggest mistakes B&B would ever make! Give her a real storyline and Flo less of one please!

Comment

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              I disagree. Letting go of the character of Katie Logan would be a blessing. When RM, left people said it woudl be the end. When SF left, people said it was the end. Both characters they played have been more essential to B&B than Katie Logan. B&B did not end.

It was on Yahoo that he was leaving. I guess it wàs wrong and they meant temporarily. I didn't understand why he leave but actors get let go all the time. Thanks.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
              NuttyAboutSoaps commented
              Editing a comment
              Apparently, they let everyone go when filming was disrupted during the pandemic. Then, they reached out to certain actors and invited them back as new plans materialized. Well, apparently, some people have turned down the offer (Kristian Alfonso, Greg Vaughan) and others haven't been approached at all. I'm not sure what Eric's deal is.

I don’t think he’s leaving Days . Don’t waste anyone on Katie. Bill ruins her chances with anyone else and then won’t be loyal to her himself.

Add to that she seems to enjoy acting the victim too much . I just don’t care enough although HT is a powerful actress Katie is irritating.

Comment

In the last ten years, Katie has had more love interests than most female characters on the show. The relationships with Ridge, Wyatt and Thorne are forgotten and a new man would be wasted on her. I liked her with Wyatt but that was dropped. I think all she has is Bill now.

From what DD and HT have said, it looks like Katie will forgive Bill. The Brill kiss will be forgotten just like the one that happened in 2018.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I have not heard anything about EM leaving Days. I believe it's just temporary, though I'm not sure how they would explain him returning without Kristen or Rachel.

Comment

Katie is an extraneous character now . The actress wins Emmies, but the character is just a rarely seen doormat who has a health crisis every year. I don't think her presence or absence would change anything on the canvas at this point.

Comment

Leading many at 40s 50 easily imo he look better than 1/2 of men his age i.e. BEN on days gorgeous beautiful dark handsome psycho on days turn "good" thx to Ciara, "Believing in Ben."
                    Yet, he look just as great. IMO and BEN is about 20 yrs younger than Brady or 15.

I would want him with Katie yep.

VERY good looking to the point of Beautiful. FACE -n- Body. the voice, the swag= almost perfect specimen of a man. His wife in real life is SO LUCKY
                    I can see him with Katie, for sure, whose mid 40s, by now. (katie/heather tom) i can see it.

But, luckily i am still able to drool over him, inwardlybecause he has not left DAYS, yet. I am thinking Carlivati know not to ever let Brady go anywhere! LOL

Comment

He'd be wasted... Katie prefers Bill's controlling, cheating, "I will stay with her out of pity.&because we have a kid together" kind of "love" to whatever any other man could offer her because for some reason being Mrs. Spencer makes her feel less like lesser than her elder sisters... probably a "Bill Spencer could have any woman in the world but he choose ME, the ugly duckling of the Logan family" kind of thing, per Katie's perception, who's lived in Brooke and Donna's shadows all her life until Bill came.

Comment

• B-Hold
                        B-Hold commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Katie prefers Bill so that she can always have a reason to cry and play victim. Katie's low self esteem is tired, played out and boring.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X