Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flo's kidnapping was pure comedy when compared to past kidnapping scenes.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo's kidnapping was pure comedy when compared to past kidnapping scenes.

So I'm watching older episodes of B&B and the scene with Bill kidnapping Katie and locking her in the attic was better directed and made more sense then Flo. It blows my mind Katie was about to break the padlock off the attic door and climb out of the tower on her own, yet Flo couldn't just slide a sock off her ankle.

Ridge, Morgan and Taylor >>>> Flo, Wyatt, Sally and Penny

Comment

He has a lot of Flo thread, be careful as I said in another thread, the more viewers talk about a character even very badly, the authors will keep the character.

Comment

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes I will talk about characters that I don't like, but most of the time those I don't like, I play indifference.

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        People loathe Hope, but she gets majority of threads. From Sept-March Thomas was talked about ALL the time, along with Hope. But since the pandemic Thomas been on three times, and Hope once.

Bell keeps who he wants. You can discuss them all day and if he intends to keep or write them out he will. Look at the Avants? Maya? Rick? Bill hasn't been around since Steffy pregnancy. He had a short arc with Thorne than he was gone for over a year! He had 50 episodes last year. Hope had 200.

Sally isn't dead so she can return just like last time, she has a big loyal vocal fanbase. Flo doesn't. Bell keeps trying to make her work and she isn't. Wyatt will be backburned soon. Bell doesn't consider him lead anyway. He is a supporting player that's why his trangles don't work.

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Peace, I am sure you recall all that attention Ivy got. Where is she? Flo will either head to Vegas and take Wyatt with her, or she will disappear in thin air as Wyatt sniffs after another girl and be Flo who? Like Hope, Steffy, Ivy, Katie and Sally. It shows how much Bell thinks of Wyatt when he just drops him in bed with someone and then they dump him. Oh well can't wait to see it again! I give it to January at best!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X