Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shauna says "Las Vegas is my past and LA is my future"!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shauna says "Las Vegas is my past and LA is my future"!

So exactly what bomb is Shauna about to drop? Flo knows that she did not come back to LA just to visit her! She is being coy about exactly what went down with her and Ridge when he spent time with her in Vegas! Sure, she admitted that he stayed with her and she gave him the VIP tour of Vegas, but she didn't give up all of the details yet and there is more! Ridge is thinking about Shauna and the time they spent in Vegas and seems haunted by it, although he remains committed to working on his marriage to Brooke! Brooke is leaving town to spend some time with Bridget and Logan! Shauna is conveniently in LA now just in time to swoop in and try to rekindle the flame with Ridge without Brooke's interference! Is she hiding a dirty little secret about what really went down in Vegas, or is she just simply going to stalk Ridge in hopes of luring him away from Brooke again?
    Last edited by CattiPatti; August 6, 2020, 03:10 PM.

In vegas people are going to do three things right? lol
    Play for money, a night de sex, or se marier, or all three at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
      In vegas people are going to do three things right? lol
      Play for money, a night de sex, or se marier, or all three at the same time.
      i'm agreeing some however, (like 1 of my bros. went to just try the Roulette table, luckily did well,flew back in 2 short days, won thousands without
      giving most back. but yep some all three lol This sounds Kah, right up fast shauna alley to be involved wit' all three.
      But love Denise the actress a long time. But, i just can't wit' Shauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

i'm agreeing some however, (like 1 of my bros. went to just try the Roulette table, luckily did well,flew back in 2 short days, won thousands without
        giving most back. but yep some all three lol This sounds Kah, right up fast shauna alley to be involved wit' all three.
        But love Denise the actress a long time. But, i just can't wit' Shauna.
        Cool for your brother.

At the beginning when I saw the actress I wondered if I was not dreaming, I did not expect to see her in a soap.
        Shauna has a little seed of madness that I like, no wonder she's friends with Quinn.

Comment

I thought I would have more time to gird myself for Shauna’s return. The grifter is back and on the prowl for Ridge. Yuck.

Comment

Just yet another thing Wyatt and Flo have in common. Shady mothers.
            At the end of the day they will have to carry the burden again. Flo is still not on good terms with Brooke, so this fake stuff with Shauna won't help.
            Wyatt would not want Quinn to lose Eric, but he also has a choice to make.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
              Soapsbarbie commented
              Editing a comment
              And Flo will never be on good terms with Brooke. Brooke should never give her con niece the time of the day.

We know from a previous spoiler that Shauna will reveal to Ridge that they were married in Vegas.

Comment

Drunken marriage in Vegas...another proud moment for Shauna.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X