Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridge is TOTALLY kissing a mannequin

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's hilarious, the actor couldn't help but smile, I get that. They kept the scene from the actor who was on the verge of laughing out loud.

    Comment


    • #17
      I agree it was creepy, and am sure there were plenty of jokes on the set that day!!
      Why couldn't his real life wife fly in and film those scenes - they could find her a wig that looks like Brooke's hair, etc.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by zenstella View Post
        I agree it was creepy, and am sure there were plenty of jokes on the set that day!!
        Why couldn't his real life wife fly in and film those scenes - they could find her a wig that looks like Brooke's hair, etc.
        Last I read TK and his wife live in CT and he commutes to LA. Don’t know what he’s doing right now under the circumstances but it’s hard to imagine his wife uprooting her whole life just to kiss him a couple of times onscreen.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by tammy8722 View Post
          The mannequin and the wig on KKL’s double. TK trying to hold back his laughter. That scene was a mess

          lol

          idk. i still thought it was a sweet one. i love these two always will, when ridge isn't being a judgemental jerk.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by zenstella View Post
            I agree it was creepy, and am sure there were plenty of jokes on the set that day!!
            Why couldn't his real life wife fly in and film those scenes - they could find her a wig that looks like Brooke's hair, etc.
            I think Susan Haskell is a two-time Emmy winner. She probably sees kissing double as beneath her.

            Comment


            • Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              The other issue is how much of a hassle it would be for her to fly to California and back. I know someone from Michigan who told me that she would have to go into a three day quarantine when she got home because she left the state. I have no idea what the rules might be in Connecticut, but they were being pretty strict a while back. They may have decided as a couple that it wasn't worth her flying back and forth.

          • #21
            Originally posted by will-alton View Post

            I think Susan Haskell is a two-time Emmy winner. She probably sees kissing double as beneath her.
            I very seriously doubt that.

            Comment


            • DaffyMaiden
              DaffyMaiden commented
              Editing a comment
              I do too, she never seemed the type of person to think things were "beneath her" but maybe she can't do it for another reason.

          • #22
            I just said this in another post that the show should concentrate more on business stories with FC and SP. I get and understand keeping everyone safe but the pandemic has ruined any intimate scenes for me, knowing that mannequins and body doubles are being used. Rather not known that. I know romances are a soap staple, but I would be ok with not seeing any intimate scenes right now. Talking and flirting can be very sexy, if done right. Rather see Steffy and Dr. Finnegan do that. I think JMW is very good at flirting. So much so that Steffy is always being accused of wanting Liam back, even though she has never made a move. I don't count the staged kiss or the sex they had, since both were much ado about nothing.

            Comment


            • #23
              Originally posted by SharikaC View Post
              I just said this in another post that the show should concentrate more on business stories with FC and SP. I get and understand keeping everyone safe but the pandemic has ruined any intimate scenes for me, knowing that mannequins and body doubles are being used. Rather not known that...
              Yeah me too. This and the social distancing thing takes me out of the story quite a lot. I am glad they are back anyway and I feel lots of kudos need to go to the actors, but it´s kinda hard to unsee the actors making out with mannequins.

              I too would prefer they´d focus less on relationships and more on business storylines, but I guess it´s pretty hard since Bell decided to sort of pick up where he left off before the pandemic. I don´t know, maybe it would have been more natural to integrate it into the show. Not harp on it, just short mentioning making the distance between characters plausible... Uh well, maybe not.

              Comment


              • Xyla
                Xyla commented
                Editing a comment
                They could also do some kind of mystery or develop some friendship-based story lines. They have options beyond intimate scenes, even if it is a soap.

              • PaulaLi
                PaulaLi commented
                Editing a comment
                A mystery would be awesome! I suggest: "who killed Flo" as a storyline.

              • Xyla
                Xyla commented
                Editing a comment
                And the solution to a "who killed Flo" story line would be--who cares?

            • #24
              Originally posted by kendallalways View Post
              I would rather see that than him kissing on Brooke anyhow!
              OMG LOL funny. but i prefer their own on-screen kisses each time. but lol

              Comment


              • #25
                Maybe Bell shouldn’t have told about the mannequins as part of their plan, because even though it’s noticeable anyway, since we knew they were doing that, I think it stands out even more. Plus we might be more focused on “is it the mannequin...is it their real life partner....” than the actual scene.

                Comment


                • #26
                  Originally posted by ILoveBizzie View Post
                  Maybe Bell shouldn’t have told about the mannequins as part of their plan, because even though it’s noticeable anyway, since we knew they were doing that, I think it stands out even more. Plus we might be more focused on “is it the mannequin...is it their real life partner....” than the actual scene.
                  The only 2 actors that have had their significant other is KB and KKL so far

                  Comment


                  • ILoveBizzie
                    ILoveBizzie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah, okay. Is Kelly Kruger supposed to be on as Flo soon? I thought I read she was going to be filling in.

                • #27
                  I thought it was pretty obvious in a scene where Ridge was supposed to be talking to Brooke in close quarters that he was really talking to one of those mannequins with a blonde wig plopped on top of it.

                  Comment


                  • #28
                    While I think the scenes with Ridge and the mannequin were awkward, I think they are trying to show some type of normalcy in the soap world. I watch GH, and love it as well but I don't think they are doing the social distancing like B&B is. Maybe once B&B works out the kinks, they will get better.

                    Comment


                    • #29
                      I thought the scene was so funny.Glad to see the actor having fun.Keeping everyone safe is their priority.Kudos to all.

                      Comment


                      • #30
                        Originally posted by tammy8722 View Post
                        The mannequin and the wig on KKL’s double. TK trying to hold back his laughter. That scene was a mess
                        Well, we do need laughter nowadays! So I thank them for this!

                        Originally posted by grayboots View Post
                        I watch GH, and love it as well but I don't think they are doing the social distancing like B&B is.
                        Maybe GH is doing blue screen? I'm confused of what they are doing over there. They make me nervous everytime they get close or touch hands.
                        Last edited by sonyab1974; August 8, 2020, 09:07 AM.

                        Comment

                        Google Matched Content

                        Collapse

                        Bottom of Page

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X