• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Friz4ever
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2018

Anyone else up for a Sally Thomas reunion

When Sally first came on they paired her with Thomas then broke them up so he could be with caroline. Sally and Thomas have both had some bad times recently and are trying to rebuild their lives. Maybe now is their time.
  • SheilaFan32
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2017

Thomas and Sally were a beautiful couple while they lasted. I think the writers are letting Thomas be single for a while and be there for his family especially Steffy. Until maybe a new woman comes into the picture for Thomas. Unfortunately Courtney Hope Sally exit this show yesterday so she is irrelevant now. But I wish her all the best. I hope she will continue to be in daytime.
    Last edited by SheilaFan32; August 6, 2020, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• AnnMagda
      Executive Poster
      • May 2013

A Sally/Thomas reunion would have been the obvious way to go here, maybe with a Spectra revival thrown into the mix. But apparently Sally had to go...

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Aug 2009

I would have been, but obviously it’s not happening.....

Comment

• Sharkswin
          Senior Board Member
          • Sep 2016

Tally would have been the logical choice for Bell to reunite them and I would have probably root for them, but now Sally is gone. Personally, I preferred Sally stayed and Flo or Zoe gone. Not sure why Bell got rid of Sally..especially since MA and CH already knew each other from previous soap or project. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
            Board Regular
            • Feb 2019

Sally's gone. Her last episode was yesterday. Thomas' priority should be getting his son back.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thomas has been keeping in touch with Douglas, and he said he has been self reflecting and realize his behavior was wrong. Lope commented that Thomas told Dougie about Sally. So they been talking to each other. He doesn't seem to mind Hope taking care of Douglas, and her staying as his motherv. but I doubt he wants Liam to raise him. Since no kids on set, they aren't going to do a story with tug of war over Douglas. Now Beth and Kelly won't be but 2-3 if they age them up. So they can be off camera with the story.

Douglas is 6-7 yrs old so him on screen is needed. They obviously don't have a love interest right now for him, and with Sally gone, Zoey having two guys after all, Thomas is the single man. He could get with Katie. Or Quinn. Or target Flo to get her from Wyatt, just to see if he can. Which would màke me laugh. Because she would do it. Wyatt just be angry with her for awhile and then blame it on Tomcat, for ”,seducing" her into his bed I hope he buys Katie house. Or buy Ridge old loft, or Rick apt he bought Maya.
          • kahinamah
            • Sep 2019

I'm sick of the women in this soap are recovering with exes who dumped them for others.

Now everyone is talking about the amazing chemistry between the two, so I would go see some videos.

Comment

• kahinamah
              • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Ella Munroe View Post
              Sally's gone. Her last episode was yesterday. Thomas' priority should be getting his son back.
              I'm giving 6 months for Bell to bring Sally back.

But yes I agree, I want Thomas to get Douglas back, crreate a new and beautiful relationship with his sister, his father and s working in Forrester with his family.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
                Ella Munroe commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know. Sally didn't get much airtime after her last return in 2018. In 2019, there were entire months when she wasn't on. It seems they lost interest in her just like what happened with Ivy, Caroline and others. They were heavily featured initially, then they were barely on. I think it's better for her to move on to another show.

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh okay, she has the talent to go into another soap opera or series so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X