Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Flo Been The Only One Wyatt Loved

does that mean he never loved Hope, Ivy, Steffy, Katie - all whom he proposed to? Two he actually married? And if Flo was the one when did he reach out to her on Instagram, FB etc or just fly to Vegas and track her down, (Vegas is like an hour flight).

There's been no mention of her living under an alias while she was a whole hour away?

I guess that was one of the many obstacles they've "overcome to be together".

One of the many reasons rewrites NEVER WORK...
    Last edited by kendallalways; August 5, 2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      If it had been a matter of an old flame re-emerges that one thing but have Wyatt paired, proposed to four other woman and yet claim Flo was the only one doesn't make sense. he was heart broken over Hope. Then to add that Flo is beautiful inside and outisde is just not true. She sold a baby, his niece.

It's all just a rewrite to sell Flatt. That whole relationship is a retcon because we never watched it develop on screen so it's hard to invest in it. Flo was suddenly his high school sweetheart and they were meant to for that reason🙄. I suppose we could say he only got to marry Steffy and Hope because of his mother's meddling (I do miss Quinn's meddling days). Another weird thing is that Wyatt actually said Katie was "the love of his life" but now he says that Flo is the love of his life 🤔. It doesn't ring true because Wyatt declared his love to no less than FIVE women before Flo.

There's really no consistency on the show. Characters say all sorts of contradictory things because the goal is simply to sell the story at hand. Rick and Maya had a long winding love story only to be broken up off screen. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to Flatt.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      It woudl be funny if Olvier came back adn Hope dumps Liam for her "high school sweet heart".

He DID only get to marry them because of his mother's manipulations and his keeping the truth from Steffy - no question about it...lol. I couldn't stand him when he wouldn't stop obsessing over the women he knew to be in love with his brother relentlessly trying to get them married to him instead knowing it wasn't their wish; only when he stopped that did I find him tolerable/somewhat likeable, only to find out he was the same faithless piece of crap his brother and father are. Not that I was ever convinced he was any better; it was just unproven for years.

Comment

We never heard of Flo and saw nothing of them and it but it could have been more convincing if the writing didn’t insult the audience and if both characters were root worthy and the actors had any chemistry.
      All the women they have paired Wyatt with but they put him with the one he has zero chemistry with. They put him with other women he wants and now claims Flo is the only one? They are actually making him look worse. Don’t get me started on Flo . Smoke will come out my ears .
      Last edited by Emerald Greens; August 5, 2020, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X