Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD Spoilers for the week of August 10th

Thomas urges Steffy to take her pain meds

Hope and Zoe make a pact to put the past behind them and begin again as partners on the Hope for the future line

Eric fills Donna in on what happened with Shauna and Brooke

Ridge stays late at the office to get some distance

More Spoilers

Quinn manipulates Ridge; Quinn is thrilled that Ridge and Shauna are wed

Source: SOD

Yuk... those two deserve each other.. nothing like a drunken wedding..it says so MUCH.

Comment

I can't say much of any of that inspires me to want to watch other than maybe the Thomas/Steffy scene. And I'm really tired of scenes where one character updates another on what the audience already saw happen. But at least the Flatt saga seems to be over for now.

Comment

• Booknerd
        Booknerd commented
        Editing a comment
        FLATT! A more appropriate mash-up name I've not heard since Steam.
        Well done whoever thought that up!

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of it could be interesting depending on how it’s handled.

Yes less Flatt the better. It’s hard to find anything new to say there .

Two non-designers are working on a fashion line together. Yeah, that makes sense. Ridge still wanting space from Brooke. I get it, but why not stay with Steffy since she clearly could use the help.

Comment

Happy for the Hope/Zoe connection. I’m glad Hope has forgiven her about Beth.

Comment

Didn't Tom tell Step that today,or will he do it again? That and Quinn spoilers are the only interested ones, If they put Tom working with boring Hope again,I am going to scream. I do not want to ff him.I hope this nightmare end and she goes along with her hubby to Pops company. Neither should not be at FC.

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Zende will magically have become a designer and he can work on HFTF.

• CouchCruisin'
            CouchCruisin' commented
            Editing a comment
            Zende was designing before he and Nicole left for Paris. I remember him showing either Ridge or Eric some sketches.

Looking forwards to Thomas/Steffy. No Finn next week? 🙄🙄

I think Hope For the Future Line is so dated --- I understand lines evolved and can change, but like it's not true to at all to its original message. Like I still don't understand why her line is still promoted to be FC's best creations ugh. Why does the show only focus on that line--and be a little more innovative? I'm assuming that is the business line they are speaking about --- its how Zende comes back (shes the model-Zende designing for line) and that is how the whole love triangle start with Carter?
          Last edited by uknowmynameisdm; August 5, 2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• nykarenb
            nykarenb commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll be shocked if Finn isn’t on at all next week. I’m guessing the Ridge/Brooke/Shauna saga will replace the FLATT mess with Steffy’s injury story being the other story. I expect to see Finn in at least one episode next week.

This sounds boring. Come on Bold. You are suppose to draw viewers back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
            Hope and Zoe make a pact to put the past behind them and begin again as partners on the Hope for the future line

Source: SOD
            I still haven't gotten over the dancing fashion show from a few summers ago, with those groovy fringe beach coverups.

Lord only knows what this new collaboration will bring.

Comment

Eric and Donna are getting close and Quinn is manipulating Bridge?
              Carter bring up those divorce papers because somebody will need them soon.

Steffy’s drugs storyline is already repetitive.

Hope and Zoe is nothing but useless fillers.

Shauna and Ridge are doomed because of Quinn’s manipulations.

Belk should have had Shauna be the scheming one instead of portraying Quinn this way. Quinn meddling in her son love’s life is OTT but makes sense but this stuff with Shridge is contrived.

Comment

The only person I want to see designing at Forrester is Thomas. Better yet, Thomas could build his own fashion company.

Comment

Originally posted by Historia View Post
                  Eric and Donna are getting close and Quinn is manipulating Bridge?
                  Carter bring up those divorce papers because somebody will need them soon.

Steffy’s drugs storyline is already repetitive.

Hope and Zoe is nothing but useless fillers.

Shauna and Ridge are doomed because of Quinn’s manipulations.

Belk should have had Shauna be the scheming one instead of portraying Quinn this way. Quinn meddling in her son love’s life is OTT but makes sense but this stuff with Shridge is contrived.
                  Quinn demands that Shauna vow to never tell a living soul what they did...

This was posted July 30 by Boldfan4ever
                  I think Shauna is up to her eyeballs in this.

Comment

I still don't understand how Ridge and Shauna could be married. It takes six months to get a divorce, minimum, in California and six weeks, minimum, in Las Vegas. And Ridge conveniently had his divorce certificate with him in Las Vegas because you do need to show your most recent one. Surely Ridge knows he didn't file the papers that far ahead of his sham wedding with Shauna? Is BB rewriting history, thinking we are stupid? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I hate this SL unless it leaves both of them miserable in the end. Really, really miserable.

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers Chabby lover

I guess Zoe will be the latest Hope Logan worshiper, a la Emma & Ally.

I'm looking forward to Thomas & Steffy's scene, grumpy Ridge, and Quinn being Quinn.

Comment

So Shauna and Quinn are in a scheme to get Shauna married to Ridge. From what I was told, Ridge never filed divorce papers, so if he is told that he married Shauna, he will know that it isn't legal right? So when all this comes out, not only will Shauna be iced out, but so will Quinn, right? So they are messing with Eric's relationship too?

Wow.

Comment

• Camille78
                          Camille78 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It sure seems that way to me. If BB tries to rewrite history, that's it for me with this show. Flo's about killed it anyway with terminal boredom. Brooke did mention today that she and Ridge are still married, so she's received no divorce decree or notice of a divorce being filed. So Shauna and Ridge can't be married legally. They could have gone through a ceremony and have a non-valid certificate, but I doubt that happened. I think Quinn and Shauna faked a certificate.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X