• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely rita
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you jward! See you tomorrow!

• jward1108
    replied
    Have a great afternoon everyone! Hope Rita has power soon! See you all tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Beccaboo213
    replied
    Thank you everyone for the great recaps! Hope everyone has a good day! Stay safe & healthy!

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    replied
    Thanks everyone for your great recaps so I could follow along.
    Hope everyone has a great day. See you all tomorrow
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• jward1108
    replied
    Katie tells Sally that Wyatt is in love with Flo, no matter what Sally does.
    Wyatt & Flo post coital (apparently, clothes are off) on couch.
    Kelly calls for Steffy. Be right there sweetheart. She eyes pill bottle, then puts it down and goes to Kelly.
    Brooke talks to Ridge. She says they let things come between them. (Thomas, Bill, Shauna) He took off for Vegas with Shauna. The last thing she wants is to push him away. He is thinking about Vegas with Shauna. Are you listening to me, Brooke asks? Sure. Brooke says they can't let anything come between them again.

Leave a comment:

• viennagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Katie saved Sally's job. Ridge and Steffy wanted to let go of Sally as a designer, until Katie told them about Sally's fatal illness.

• jward1108
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Becca! I'm trying to keep up! I'm not as good as Rita, I'm afraid.

• jward1108
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, he does look good.

• jward1108
    replied
    Wyatt goes on about how beautiful Flo is. He will never take her for granted. Flo says, "I know."
    Katie says Sally has no idea how worried she has been about Sally. My god, the way you manipulated me. Deliberate duplicity. She advocated for Sally with Ridge and Steffy. Says Sally knew Katie would tell Wyatt.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki7447xoxo
    replied
    More Wyatt and Flo.

Under the sheets...
    zzzZzzz

Katie says, "You have no idea how worried i was, about you.

Last edited by Moore ideas; August 5, 2020, 12:50 PM. Reason: Doesn't belong in the LT.

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    replied
    ADVISORY:

Please do NOT post OPINIONS about the characters and storylines in the Live Thread. Opinions belong in separate discussion topics.

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    replied
    Great recaps so far! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jward1108
    replied
    Donna says the secret to success is one person holding on while the other can't. Brooke says she is very wise. Ridge comes in and says Steffy is doing well at home. Donna leaves. Brooke says Ridge seems worried. Ridge is worried that Steffy is in pain but toughing it out. He tells how thomas came by.
    At Steffy's Thomas explains that he's been driving up and down the coast. Talks about how amazing Douglas is. Thomas wants to hold himself accountable to make up for everything with D.
    Stffy is in pain. T says to take some medicine. Accept help. It is not a sign of weakness.

Leave a comment:

• Beccaboo213
    replied
    Hello all! Following along today. My kids start back to school tomorrow (virtually) so I'll try to make it to the live threads when I can. Good show so far.

Leave a comment:

• lovely rita
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Sweaver!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X