X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Wyatt and Flo.

Under the sheets...
    zzzZzzz

Katie says, "You have no idea how worried i was, about you.

Last edited by Moore ideas; August 5, 2020, 12:50 PM. Reason: Doesn't belong in the LT.

Comment

Wyatt goes on about how beautiful Flo is. He will never take her for granted. Flo says, "I know."
      Katie says Sally has no idea how worried she has been about Sally. My god, the way you manipulated me. Deliberate duplicity. She advocated for Sally with Ridge and Steffy. Says Sally knew Katie would tell Wyatt.

Comment

• viennagirl
        viennagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Katie saved Sally's job. Ridge and Steffy wanted to let go of Sally as a designer, until Katie told them about Sally's fatal illness.

Katie tells Sally that Wyatt is in love with Flo, no matter what Sally does.
      Wyatt & Flo post coital (apparently, clothes are off) on couch.
      Kelly calls for Steffy. Be right there sweetheart. She eyes pill bottle, then puts it down and goes to Kelly.
      Brooke talks to Ridge. She says they let things come between them. (Thomas, Bill, Shauna) He took off for Vegas with Shauna. The last thing she wants is to push him away. He is thinking about Vegas with Shauna. Are you listening to me, Brooke asks? Sure. Brooke says they can't let anything come between them again.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your great recaps so I could follow along.
        Hope everyone has a great day. See you all tomorrow
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you everyone for the great recaps! Hope everyone has a good day! Stay safe & healthy!

Comment

Have a great afternoon everyone! Hope Rita has power soon! See you all tomorrow.

Comment

• lovely rita
              lovely rita commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you jward! See you tomorrow!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X