Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aw. Dr.Taylor Hayes sent her beautiful sweet daughter Steffy flowers today!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw. Dr.Taylor Hayes sent her beautiful sweet daughter Steffy flowers today!

i smile seeing this today.

i would prefer a video-chat,

face time, skype or a regular phone call from hunter tylobut the flowers were a realistic nice touch.

i miss her so much. I was hoping BELL would arrange even "1 epie with Taylor going to see her daughter."

I would have loved seeing her say, "Oh, i would take Kelly for a week or few days, til' you are better, Steffy!"

i truly miss their mom/daughter "real-type" of relationship on air.

Sigh everytime Taylor's daughter Steffy is onscreen I think of Taylor! Everyday I wish she was on and keeping her in the credits makes me mad and gives me hope she returning when its unlikely..update the dam opening already!..but they'd have to remove half the cast!

Comment

The flowers are about as much of a crumb as Taylor fans are gonna get .

I wish they would bring her back to help Steffy with Kelly. I miss the REAL shining beautiful Taylor so much.

Comment

They need to just recast Taylor. I mean if HT can no longer stick around for no more than just a few episodes every blue moon then I think its time for a recast. HT will always be taylor but she isnt reliable anymore and the show needs Taylor character on it.

Comment

• nykarenb
          nykarenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it HT not being available or is it Brad not wanting the character on? I think it’s Brad since there is nothing preventing him from recasting the role if HT isn’t available.

• uknowmynameisdm
          uknowmynameisdm commented
          Editing a comment
          I love HT, and she is Taylor. But I agree, the character is needed, even if the recast is on recurring. I would take it; it is just ridiculous having the character off-canvas. I don't think HT, it is 100% Brad, or else he would have recasted the character, the same way he did with Thorne, and did his stunt casting with Ingo.

Honestly, they could bring on Susan Haskell, TK's wife for the role -- for the intimate scenes if they wanna start up the Taylor/Ridge/Brooke triangle--since shes an Emmy winning actress.

• kendallalways
          kendallalways commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think it has anything to do with HTs availability and EVERYTHING to do with Bell refusing to write for the character without decimating her! I don't need to see a recast groveling at Brooke's feet anymore than I did the original! Bell has shown nothing but disrespect for the actress, the character and her fans!

Originally posted by jcollins4641 View Post
        Sigh everytime Taylor's daughter Steffy is onscreen I think of Taylor!

Everyday I wish she was on and keeping her in the credits makes me mad and gives me hope she returning when its unlikely.

.update the dam opening already!..but they'd have to remove half the cast!

omg. i know. J Collins.

#SIGH

it's kinda hard NOT to think of
        >Hunter Tylo and JMW in a scene when they were so realistically close on set, like a real mother and daughter PER scene

i have to re-watch because i assumed Taylor is out of Bold's credits, by now. I do hope she would just say, "ok BELL i will be on a recurring status "as needed."

Either way, the flowers from her mother was a nice reality touch. I miss her.

Comment

Why can't Bell recast her?
          It makes no sense that Taylor isn't around.
          Bell invites Logans too whatever family party is going on,
          but Taylor can't even see her daughter when she has an accident.

Comment

I would love a recast of Taylor. They recasted Ridge and it works brilliantly, so it might be good to have a NuTaylor. That would open all kinds of opportunities IMO.

Comment

That is a good sign....usually people off screen are rarely mentioned UNLESS they are being worked back into the story line

Comment

If bell recast Taylor, I already see the fans screaming at the scandal
                I’m for a recast, it’s ridiculous that Taylor isn’t there for Steffy, Thomas, Kelly

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X