Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Picture is Still There for Now!

So, watching today and the picture is still there at least for now. It will be interesting to see what happens once she moves on. Would be nice to see her replace it with something else or maybe move it to Kelly's room.

I’m confused. Why wouldn’t it be there? It was there when she went for her ride. Who would’ve moved it?

Comment

I don't think that Steffy and Liam portrait will come down anytime soon.

Comment

I think it's done on purpose, when Steffy will moves on, she will removed this pic, I'm waiting for the moment when Liam won't see this photo again when he comes home.

Comment

I have no problem with the picture. It can stay there for all I care, but I really want Steffy to move on at least for a long while. No pining for Liam, no remembering their "best of" moments, no doubts about them being over. For the time being at least.

Comment

• Sharkswin
            Sharkswin commented
            Editing a comment
            It's Steffy's house and she has every right to keep that giant portrait front and center in the main living area, but the thing is it will also appeared to others especially a stranger like Finn that she's still pining for Liam or wanting to remember Leffy's best moments/hanging on to her past or unwilling to move on..that's how Finn might see it.

Right before the accident when Leffy were talking in her living room, Steffy told Liam that her Leffy "dream" had died or is over the minute Hope put his ring on his finger. So if Steffy truly meant what she said, then she should take it down to prove she's actually moving on. I guess we will see.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          I think it's done on purpose, when Steffy will moves on, she will removed this pic, I'm waiting for the moment when Liam won't see this photo again when he comes home.
          agree and was about to post the same

Comment

Yeah, I think expecting it to be gone today is a bit much. It's only the next day, and Steffy spent the entire night before in the hospital. Though I suppose Hope could have "accidentally" ripped it down while "decorating."

Comment

• Sharkswin
              Sharkswin commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing on the show suggested Hope could have done that. All the decorating seemed to be around the mantle..not on the same wall as the big portrait.

I think having a giant poster of the ex who waffles between Steffy and another woman to the point of impregnating the two of them months apart makes Steffi look pathetic.

If she wants photos for Kelly, put up pictures or portraits of Liam and Kelly. But the couple photo just looks like she's pining for the dude who got her stepsister pregnant while she was pregnant and chose to be with her. It makes her look like she has no self respect or dignity.

Comment

It's coming, people. Steffy will remove the picture when she falls in love with Dr. Hottie. In fact, I suspect there will be a scene acknowledging why she does it.

Comment

I hope she removes it! Break the Taylor cycle of groveling!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X