Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor WOULD Never Listen to Ridge and refuse to go see Steffy at the Hospital

First of all, we should have had Ridge, call the Taylor the moment he got to the hospital -- that alone looked bad. Second of all, why did Brooke have to be the one to remind Ridge that Taylor needed to be called? If the situation was reversed, Ridge would have lost it on Taylor if he was not contacted immediately?

Also, like the title of my post, Taylor would never be like " let me trust Ridge and not see my daughter while she is at the hospital" - she would move heaven to earth -- before not seeing her daughter in a crisis.

I am fine if they opted to have Taylor offscreen, but I would much rather something that did not make Taylor look like a terrible mother which is not true to the character. I would have preferred a throwaway line like "Taylor is stuck at the airport -- flights are canceled, but she is trying her best to come" or even Ridge/Steffy saying "Bye Taylor, thanks for coming" and we just see a door of the hospital room close. Either situation would have worked so much better than Ridge saying that Taylor chose not to come home. That line bothered me so much.

If Hunter Tylo does not want to come back - Taylor needs to be recast with another actress; I hate dealing with lines like that make no sense.

They need to either have Taylor around if offscreen or recast with someone Bell favors and let Taylor make appearances even if it’s on a recurring basis. See how it works and if they want to use the character more.

Comment

Wasn't Taylor in Africa the last time anyone mentioned her? If she were in some more remote location than Paris, it would at least make sense that she couldn't get there easily--or maybe that Taylor couldn't even be reached because of bad connectivity between there and LA. It did sound to me, though, that Ridge had intended to call Taylor all along, not that he was reminded to do so by Brooke. He said he had been waiting until they knew something for certain before calling her. Now, whether he should have made that decisions as opposed to letting her know right away...that I'm not so certain about. But at least he was thinking about it.

I'm confused as to why no one has mentioned calling Eric, however. He's right there in LA, and surely he would care to know.

Comment

It's not that hard to write Ridge sating I called Taylor, she's on her way and then a day or so later have Ridge say Taylor is with Steffy now. Don't actually have to show Taylor.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
          Birthday_Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this.

• Bill824
          Bill824 commented
          Editing a comment
          Too logical.

Originally posted by B-Hold View Post
        It's not that hard to write Ridge sating I called Taylor, she's on her way and then a day or so later have Ridge say Taylor is with Steffy now. Don't actually have to show Taylor.
        I fully agree with this. I just think such detail is so SMALL to add, but so huge, to maintain the relationship of Taylor & Steffy, and give Taylor's character some dignity.

Comment

I will agree totally that Taylor should have been notified. They could have said that she was trying to get a flight out of Steffy could have said Mom just left.

It is simple things like this that causes trouble with the story lines.

Comment

Originally posted by shortcake2015 View Post
            I will agree totally that Taylor should have been notified. They could have said that she was trying to get a flight out of Steffy could have said Mom just left.

It is simple things like this that causes trouble with the story lines.
            100% agree. Like I cannot imagine any mother learning that their daughter was in the hospital, especially the character of Taylor, and not trying to find any way to come see her. I would even take the excuse that her flights are being canceled or like you have said, even at the beginning of the hospital scenes, just a line with Steffy saying "mom just left, and knows ill be fine -- so she went back to Paris" -- I would have accepted that as well. This is just so frustrating.

Comment

• shortcake2015
              shortcake2015 commented
              Editing a comment
              Especially after losing a child already. There are so many creative ways to do it. Writers just are not creative any more.

Taylor is probably on her way to shoot Bill again

Comment

• Bill824
              Bill824 commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha good one 😂

• tftaylor
              tftaylor commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking that too!!!!

• viennagirl
              viennagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              That was a good one. 😂

Taylor is rarely there for her kids. I don't see this as being anything new. And please, Ridge could not convince any normal mother not to visit her child after a debilitating accident. That was just silly.

Comment

I guess when you are out of the show you are out.They could have pretended though no way would Taylor miss seeing her daughter in hospital.

Comment

Brad doesn’t even try for plausible when it comes to Taylor and her children. He didn’t have any mentions of her coming to town when Brooke pushed Thomas off the cliff, which was even crazier than her not coming to town when Steffy gets hit by a car. Bill Bell was far more balanced in his writing; but Brad is all Logans all the time. It’s like the Forresters are merely extras in a show that’s centered on the company they own.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X