• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally is really gone [MERGED]

Courtney Hope just tweeted this:
    https://twitter.com/thecourtneyhope/...263812096?s=21

Looks like it’s the end of the line for Sally 😔

Courtney posted this " An abrupt ending to a monumental journey. The last 3 years have been amazing, and though I do not know what the

future holds, this chapter of Sally has sadly come to an end".

She goes on to say that she loves her B&B cast and crew and will miss everyone dearly, but await the day they may all play again. Some things
    are out of our control and she thanks the fans for their support through it all.

"Until then, I revel in new beginnings and everything the future has in store."

Love you all,
    Sally Spectra out

Comment

• Appaloosagrl
      Appaloosagrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Angry and sad. BUT I'm not surprised. I will miss Courtney Hope, she played Sally Spectra, "Jr" with such brio and vigor. The character deserved better and she would have been great with Thomas.

• Littleman16
      Littleman16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that's it... B&B can suck a rock. This show is a full on joke. My days of watching soaps are over. I'm so beyond mad about this. She brought way more to this show than Flo. Good job Bell you just tanked your show.

• Sunspots
      Sunspots commented
      Editing a comment
      They got rid of Sally so Flo doesn't have competition and to make room for the returning Avant sisters. Shame as Sally had more energy and personality than Flo, Maya and Nicole combined.

I hope Bell smartens up and brings back Sally with a new man and a plan to relaunch Spectra or give up on fashion and take up jewelry or something with social media and publishing - give either Quinn or Wyatt a run for their money. Or even have her become a top designer in demand thanks to Ridge reworking her designs for the couture line, bring her back ready to work and showing growth past her previous ways and all men named Spencer.

What a disappointment and shock. Sally is loved by many!

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Camille78 I didn’t want a Wally reunion but I did want a Tally reunion.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sally is too good for Wyatt, but I just don't want Flo to have him and be happy. LOL

• ILoveBizzie
      ILoveBizzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Camille78 Oh okay. Lol. I do like Flyatt but I know a lot don’t and it certainly won’t help them that Sally was ditched from the show after the story. Hopefully Sally will be back.

Bye, Sally girl! It sounds like it was a surprise to the actress as much as it is for the viewers.

Comment

It's to bad they couldn't keep the character of Sally and get rid of Flo.

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree!

• Cindy
        Cindy commented
        Editing a comment
        My sentiments exactly. I liked Wyatt with Sally.

• PennyB
        PennyB commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree.

What a waste.. And we are stuck with Flo. This show is pitiful.

Comment

I wouldn’t be shocked if they end up writing out Flo and Wyatt too, having them go to Vegas. Not trying to scare any of their fans (particularly DB fans as I know Flo doesn’t have a lot here) but, I don’t know if they’ll want to do much more with them either.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
          Soapsbarbie commented
          Editing a comment
          just saw CH post a comment that ( she’s leaving for now ) replying back to a disappointing fan.
          Last edited by Soapsbarbie; August 3, 2020, 07:09 PM.

• sunicorn
          sunicorn commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did you see the post to the disappointed fan? Is that a hint she's coming back or won't be gone long?

• soapylvr
          soapylvr commented
          Editing a comment
          NuttyAboutSoaps - that's the problem... both actors (DB and CH) could lead a storyline.. they are just not given the material to do so.. it's sad that CH is being given up at the Logan Altar,.. why keep that silly FLO character (love the actress, hate the character), who has no connection to Forrester, other than being a no-good baby stealer who happens to share DNA with another Logan Character who isn't on the show.

I hope that they do bring Sally back, stronger and wilder than ever and have her stick it to Wyatt and Flo....

This is disgusting!! So we are stuck with Flo and Zoe?! Sally has so much more story to tell. They could have brought in her mother. What about the Spectra legacy?! I guess I will be doing a lot of FF. Can't stand Flo!!

Comment

This is sad news for her fans. Such a talented actress and a great character that gets thrown away for a Logan. I hope the actress finds success. Flo and Wyatt can moved to Las Vegas. Wyatt is a jerk.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Courtney has been dating Chad Duell for over three years. He plays Michael on GH. They also live together maybe she can work there. Or Y&R. Days is a mess,

Very sad news. Sally girl was introduced as an underdog who was willing to work hard (sometimes the wrong way) to make something of herself. It is horrible to have her leave defeated and crushed at losing that loser Wyatt to an even bigger loser Flo.

Comment

Well the one storyline I was waiting for was a Sally redemption and possible Wyatt reunion they were my favorite pairing in a long time. I really am uninterested in Flyatt they are just boring.
            I guess Sally being out will now be a reason for me to sign out.
            I hope to see Courtney Hope on one of the other soaps she is so talented!!! Good-bye Courtney thank you and good luck in the future it will be bright! I for one will be signing out of The Bold and the Beautiful....so sad such potential for a great storyline.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Flatt is crap. I was looking forwards to Tally, Her and Tom are both single. They could started there own business. Tom is worth at leàst 100 million.

Aw shoot I wanted Sally and Thomas to give it another shot. They're both down and out and could have made a second go round interesting. I hope she'll be back soon.

Comment

Nooooooo! This is such disappointing news.

CH is a great actress and will be missed greatly. I wish her well in her future endeavors. Y&R should snap her up.

Comment

I would rather she leave than be treated the way she has been on this show every since she came on. He can forgive Flo for helping to steal his niece but cannot forgive Sally for lying. I will miss her as she is one of my favs and I will not be watching any scenes with Wyatt and his Felon girlfriend Flo. I will just FF through all of them. Kept Flo and got rid of Sally now what kind of sense does that make,. This is one unhappy fan.

Comment

I already FF whenever I see Flo. I only stop near the end of the scene to see if the story progressed at all for Sally (usually doesn't). The last couple of days have been a waste for Sally's character. To watch her have to grovel to Flo for forgiveness is cruel. Flo coming back into the hospital room when she really could've waited... she's certainly growing into that Logan entitlement.

Hopefully, Hope and Brooke with cause trouble for Wyatt so that Steffy can focus on her recovery, her daughter, and her future romance.

Let the Logan cannibalize themselves.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X