Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u be Interested in Quinn/Thomas having a fling???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would u be Interested in Quinn/Thomas having a fling???

Spoiler-Quinn makes Shauna promise never to tell what they have done. I got it from World of B&B. I think it's a forged marriage certificate. JMC said that Bell has a story for Eric, and recently Matthew talked about Thomas, having room in his heart for someone else. He said it might be someone that he already been with (Sally or Zoey) or a new woman.

In the scenes that Rena and Matt had I seen a spark. Queric been married four years, and that's a very long time on this show. I want some action, and Eric with Quinn don't work for me. I want Quinn to go back to the manipulative woman she used to be. I think Thomas can find something out about Bill or Brooke, and tell Quinn,who is possibly divorcing Eric after his constant defense of Brooke. Thomas shows up at the house and they get into about Eric and Brooke, and they have HOT sex iñ the living room. They both agree it's the best sex that either have had. They agree to keep it a secret, however they can't keep there hands off each other and have a affair for a year. Donna finds out but is AFRAID to tell Eric, because his health is rapidly declining.

I think it be compelling. Eric looks old enough to be Quinn grandpa, and they are a snooze fest. Ridge and Caroline Jr had a big size age difference but they were hot! Quinn and grandpa Eric just aren't.

Let Quinn have fun with hottie Tomcat and Eric be with Donna. I am not saying Quinn and Thomas should get married or something, but them having a year long fling or affair behind Eric back would be interesting. Plus give all three actors a storyline that doesn't have anything to do with Lope, Steffy, Ridge or Brooke!

What do you guys think????
    Definitely Yes! Quinn and Thomas!
    20.00%
    God No! Not Interested!
    76.00%
    Not Sure
    4.00%

Quinn and Thomas could be easily the most interesting relationship. Both actors are great, especially Rena. There’s potential for them based on their 1 on 1 scenes so far.

Comment

I voted no. I like both actors, but I never gotten around to care for Quinn. I don´t find her particularly alluring either. RS does a bang-up job with the character, but she just never clicked with me.
      I like MA`s Thomas. Well not like maybe, because he is absolutely crazy, but I think it would be awesome to have him fall for a woman, who isn´t Hope. And if it were a bit of an edgy romance (not Quinn though) it could be even more interesting.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        They would fit together because they are similar and Queric don't work. Thomas is single. Quinn and Thomas falling for each other, would be excellent to watch especially ia affair. There is another person that he could hook up with, where they could be fun and bad together. Flo is trash and they keep trying make her perfect. If she was bad and intriguing, they could made Thomas and Flo into the younger version ogpf Quinn and Deacon.

What's bad about Quinn that she wouldn't fit with Tomcat? Why wouldn't they work as edgy?

• PaulaLi
        PaulaLi commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, this is of course entirely a taste thing. To me couples who are very much alike are usually boring, because they don´t develop or grow in their relationship. We just see them doing what they always do, be either two goody-two-shoes or two villains. I rarely care for romantic storylines like that. What I like and what I meant with "edgy" are couples who don´t connect on first sight and who both bring something different to the table, so that we see them (at least within the bounds of a soap) showing new sides.
        Having said that, as I stated in my reply, I don´t much care for Quinn in general. I don´t hate her or anything and I like the actress, but I am absolutely not the least bit invested in her. Would she go tomorrow I wouldn´t mind in the least. I do however like MA´s Thomas, because I think should the writers decide to redeem him, MA would be fantastic and it would be a sight to see. So basically I don´t want Thomas and Quinn, because I don´t care for Quinn.
        Also I don´t think it can be said Queric "don´t work". While I am not necessarily a fan, I think they did/do okay. With Quinn scheming again, I suppose they won´t last all that long, but I am fine with it either way.
        As for Flo... she I really can´t stand. She would be some kind of opposite version to villanous Thomas (in a way) but IMO she is dull as dishwater. I honestly can´t watch the scenes she is in and ff through them.
        That´s kinda longish, sorry, but what´s bad about Quinn/Tom is that I don´t find them interesting together. And they would be edgy because of the age difference maybe, but other than that -to me- they would be two villains hooking up. Could be hilarious maybe, but I wouldn´t get invested in it.
        Last edited by PaulaLi; August 2, 2020, 10:01 AM.

I'd rather have Quinn with Ridge. I find his romance with Shauna cringe worthy, but Ridge and Quinn would be a different story.

Thomas should work on himself before engaging in another romance. He's a mess.

Comment

Absolutely no -- I wouldn't wish Quinn on any man.

Comment

I think both actors could easily pull off the storyline and the characters could be really good for each other - as long as Quinn walks away from Eric (or vice-versa) beforehand and it's not an affair.

I don't need more BS from Rick or Eric about how Maroni blood means Ridge or his kid suck.

Comment

I would like to see what that could give.

Comment

No thank you at all Love Thomas and Love Quinn but no together at all. Thomas should find someone new to be with. Love Quinn with Eric but Eric needs to stick up for his wife more and give annoying Brooke up.

Comment

Yes, it could be interesting.

Comment

I could see them as co-conspirators with regard to something faster than I could see them as romantically involved. Like maybe Thomas supporting Quinn's idea that Ridge should be with Shauna, not so much because Thomas loves that idea as that he hates Brooke. Plus, if he's trying to get Douglas back, it might be easier if his father weren't married to Brooke and was firmly on his side, as opposed to being torn because Brooke was hisspering in his ear about how she was right about Thomas and that Douglas is better off with Lope.

Comment

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I couldl see them as working together to rid FC of Brooke.

NO! Quinn is married to Thomas's grandfather, had a fling with Ridge - a third genreation? NO! Bad enough that Quinn had sex with a father and a son already (Liam and Bill) .

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                    Lakergirl 04 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Steffy had sex with all the Spencer men besides Will.
                    Caroline was with Rick, Ridge, Thomas three Forresters.

So how is Quinn being with Thomas that big of a deal? We got a very small cast.

• B-Hold
                    B-Hold commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thomas can be with UNRELATED Sally, Zoe or Flo. Some if us are tired of the quasi incest thing. BTW - Katie did father and son. Hope did two brothers and a brother-in-law. and dated her stepbrother. Brooke did father-in-law, brother-in-law, stepson, a dad and his two sons.

Nope not interested in them being romantically involved. However, would love it if a flashback is shown of Thomas overhearing that the papers were signed but ridge not filing them and Quinn comes home and catches Thomas taking the papers and she said nothing. Let Thomas return the favor since Brooke had adoption papers for his son drawn, he ended her marriage.

Comment

Well they have both committed acts that most consider to be rape. If it rids Eric of Quinn then I might be able to see it. Both are kind of crappy people, maybe they deserve each other.
                    Shelly, Moderator
                    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

No. First, I wouldn't wish Quinn on any man, as one poster has already said, Second, Eric is probably old enough to be Quinn's father, but certainly not her grandfather. Third, Quinn is way too old for Thomas who, I think, is younger than Wyatt.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                        Lakergirl 04 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wyatt isn't younger than Thomas. They are both about 35-36. So Eric isn't to old for Quinn but Quinn is to old for Thomas? How does that work!

• Camille78
                        Camille78 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wouldn't want to watch a show where a woman is having an affair with a man in her son's age group. I never said Eric and Quinn were a good match. That pairing is terrible and boring. Eric needs to rid himself of Quinn, and he probably will if he finds out how horrible and evil she's acting. I don't think we know who is younger, Wyatt or Thomas, just that they are both in the same age group. What would Thomas want with Quinn? She's married to his grandfather. She's about the same age as his own mother. I want to see Thomas be a good guy, with a viable romance, and that's not Quinn. She's too old for him, and she's evil.

No, i dont want Tom hurting his grandfather like that. it was bad enough when ridge did it

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                        WalnutGirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I totally agree.

• Lakergirl 04
                        Lakergirl 04 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It doesn't bother me at all because the show is boring, and Thomas/Quinn would be fired hot!

• Camille78
                        Camille78 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree WalnutGirl and Boldfan4ever and I want to see a reformed Thomas in a viable romance, not a Thomas who'd date his step-grandmother behind his grandfather's back. His scenes with Steffy have been so sweet. I love the way he's supporting her and hope he keeps that up. I think he'd be more caring to Steffy, but Covid is keeping the actors apart.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X