• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! SOD Spoiler Previews

Source: SOD - Previews

The reveal of Ridge's marriage to Shauna will be a blow to Brooke. Ridge will take the commitment seriously, Shauna will want to make a go

of it, and Quinn wants Shauna with Ridge.

Finn will be immediately taken with Steffy and will add to the dynamic with Steffy/Hope/Liam. Steffy has a big battle ahead.

Zende will be in the mix with Zoe & Carter. The Avants, including Nicole & Maya , will be seen throughout the Fall. Zende will

be involved with a business story line surrounding the Forrester boutique.

Ridge & Bill's rivalry will continue to flare with Steffy in the middle.
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Ok now these spoilers sound interesting. Happy to have the Avants back on set.

Comment

• RoidRage
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2017

Thanks for the spoilers lovely rita! I haven’t seen Nicole in ages.

Comment

• cyclone55
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2019

looking forward to Avants

Comment

• Xyla
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2012

It's nice to see a variety of different stories for different characters mentioned--and that the godawful "Sally lies about being sick" story line seems to be over. That really was not an inspired idea for a story line.

Comment

• lexyluvsny
            lexyluvsny commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems more like Bell is trying to prove the show has minority characters & cash in on the growing cries for diversity. Carter has been on the show for YEARS in the background doing nothing but weddings. Now suddenly he gets a storyline?? And they bring back single Zende?? And they are going to fight for Zoe the criminal??
        • lovely rita
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
          Thanks for the spoilers lovely rita! I haven’t seen Nicole in ages.
          RoidRage You're welcome for the spoilers! We have been asking for the Avants to come back and someone finally listened.
          Multiple stories, a new hot doctor for Steffy and the return of Zende and the Avants. Very interesting!

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
            Recurring Poster
            • Mar 2020

Thanks for the spoilers lovely rita

I'm looking forward to seeing Nicole. The as predicted Carter/Zoe/NuZende triangle looks like it will happen. It'll be interesting to find out the reason why Nicole and Zende broke up. I hope we also find out the real reason why Maya and Rick divorced too.

Yay about Shauna & Ridge. But how can they be legally married?

Comment

• lovely rita
              lovely rita commented
              Editing a comment
              Birthday_Girl You're welcome for the spoilers.

Hope Brad comes through with some interesting stuff for these stories.
          • juwalker
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2011

Thanks Rita. Upcoming things sound interesting. Don't like seeing Lope mentioned with Steffy. That can't be good. Lol.

Comment

• lovely rita
              lovely rita commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome juwalker. Yes, some of these spoilers sound very interesting.

Even though Finn has been brought on for Steffy, Liam and Hope have no real story (especially if Thomas moves on from his Hope obsession) without #Sinn.
          • SteamForever
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2013

Now these sound interesting, except Lope contaminating the Sinn romance with their presence... can't Bell put the two most disgusting couple on the show together in a SL, so it's easier for the non fans to FF them? I'm sick of JMW having to prop Lope forever until she's on Bold.
            Everything else sounds promising, even Bill and Ridge's rivalry, which at least has a reason I can understand and thus watch their scenes... watching fight over Brooke was.... nevermind.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jan 2018

Where would the Avants fit in??? it looks like both zende and rick have left the sisters

Comment

• L&B Fan
                Board Regular
                • Dec 2015

It will be good to see the Avants, excluding Nicole as I never liked her. I wish they'd bring back Sasha. The spoilers sound good. Isn't Ridge still married to Brooke, though? He never did file
                the divorce papers when they split up over Thomas. So happy to see Sinn beginning though I wish Lope weren't involved.

Comment

• ghjasam04
                  Newcomer
                  • Aug 2020

Thank you. Can Brooke move on please? Sick of her being stuck in triangles.

Comment

• Belindaa
                    Contract Poster
                    • Apr 2010

Thanks for the spoiler, lovely rita They sound good. I wonder if Nicole and Zende have broken up or if he just has a wandering eye. I'm interested to see what happens there, and I am very pleased that Carter is finally going to get some air time!

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
                      Thanks for the spoiler, lovely rita They sound good. I wonder if Nicole and Zende have broken up or if he just has a wandering eye. I'm interested to see what happens there, and I am very pleased that Carter is finally going to get some air time!
                      Looks like both Avant sisters got dumped

Comment

• Belindaa
                        Belindaa commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're probably right, but maybe Nicole and Zende are just having marital problems when they return.
                    • Lakergirl 04
                      Board Regular
                      • Aug 2018

Yawn! I want Thomas, and Sasha to return.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X