Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren’t zende & Nicole still married? Will they come back divorced?

Comment

I love the avant family. I hope they will stay a lot longer this time. I want to see more characters return. Mary Warwick, sam myerson Leo, Deacon sharp, Amber.

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the Avants, too, and any Warwick really stirs up needed trouble. The only one I don't want back is Amber.

Thank you for the spoilers, lovely rita Appreciate them. I do not see how any marriage between Shauna and Ridge can be legal and how Brooke and Ridge cannot know that. Unless, of course, BB is rewriting history again. Anyway, I want Ridge with Brooke and stable. An unpopular opinion, but it's mine. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you lexyluvsny, lovely rita and alice1228303. Looking forward to see what's going on with the show, and all of you take care, too. Stay healthy.

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks again Camille78. Take care & be safe. I'm not sure if you or anyone else is dealing with the tropical storm, like we are in the NY area. If so, hope you and everyone stay safe, healthy and don't lose power.

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, lovely rita. I am west of the storm. I hope everyone on the East Coast stays safe and healthy. You are the best.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
      Yawn! I want Thomas, and Sasha to return.
      Yes they were hot

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I definitely want Thomas to return. Never wanted him to leave.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X