Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long as KELLY don't start calling Hope mommie @ her house it's ok.But:

I have a two-part opinion on Kelly living(for now)staying @ hope's house with her dad and sister and big cousin lil' dougie.

I would have liked the little girl to stay a while with Ridge, her grand-father.I love their natural scenes together.

Liam already has a full house, packed, imo that is.

But, either way, I am sure it'll all work out, while Dr. Finn help his new patient, his "future woman" on Bold.

Now:

My only fear is Kelly get "more attached, away from her mother." Steffy even said, I'm missing time with her daughter, etc."

So, i hope Bell does not write this whereas, Kelly is becoming much more closer to Hope, than her own mother."I do like it that she will be

around her sister more(for now) Beth Avalon though."
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 31, 2020, 01:35 PM.

That would be ridiculous!! Kelly adores her mother and Steffy is a wonderful mother. Hope is obsessed with Douglas so I doubt Kelly will even be noticed by Hope unless she is putting on a show for Liam

Comment

Liam is typically Liam here.
      He made arrangements for Kelly without even talking about it with anyone else.
      Yes, he is her father. But he doesn't have sole custody,

Comment

• Chris
        Chris commented
        Editing a comment
        OTOH, her mother was, you know, LYING UNCONSCIOUS IN A HOSPITAL BED...

• Tahemet
        Tahemet commented
        Editing a comment
        for SOME HOURS,
        Steffy hasn't been in a coma for WEEKS

• viennagirl
        viennagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        And hours are enough when Kelly was just with a booked babysitter that had to leave at a special time.

What was the nanny supposed to do with Steffy hospitalized and unconscious, Ridge not available either since he was at the hospital at Steffy's side?
        Just leave the baby alone at the cliff house?

Steffy wasn't upset about that arrangement.
        We had Steffy worried last Friday about who would be looking after Kelly and had her thanking Liam that he had taken care of Kelly.

I haven't seen the problem that Kelly be with her stepsister and her daddy, the children are not stupid they know who their mom is and their love for her, so I don't think so that will be a problem.
      But yes, Liam should have talked about it first.

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        It should also only be very temporary. Once Steffy gets home, if she needs help, she can get it from her family and what help she can't get from her family, she has plenty of resources with which to hire. The Cliff House is Kelly's home and always has been. She's most comfortable there and most used to being with her mother. If Liam wants to help out more for the time being, great. He can even take her to spend some time at the cabin, so long as he's there as well. But her home, and residential custody, should remain with Steffy.

• YDoIStillWatch
        YDoIStillWatch commented
        Editing a comment
        It sounded to me Liam wasn't sure of Steffy's condition or how long she would be in the hospital. I won't fault him for making a decision in that moment. And yes Xyla once Steffy is home they will make proper arrangements.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        And "proper arrangements" better mean Kelly is back in her own home in her own bed. If Steffy needs help, she has family who can help and the funds to hire anyone else she might need. Liam can continue to help out as well, but Kelly does not need to be living in that dreary, over-crowded cabin where she'd be the third place child behind Beth and Douglas.

Leave it to hope and Brooke to try to limit time Kelly has with steph.

Comment

i just don't trust that BELL
        ugh. I adore, treasure love Steph JMW scenes with Kelly seriously the best on for a long time. Quite real, and natural.

I just don't want Bell messing anything up with Kel/Steffy and (soon)with Dr. Finn.

Comment

• Tahemet
          Tahemet commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't trust Bell either

I'll be worried if they have Steffy getting hooked on pain pills and Hope pushing Liam to fight for full custody so that Hope can be Kelly's new mommy. It is going to be up to Ridge to look out for Steffy's best interests.

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is a point. I had no problem with a parent taking on full time custody while the other is in the hospital that seems the logical thing to me. OF course any grand parent or aunt etc can be involved and the hurt parent shoult bekept informed

BUT with this idea of addiction I can SO see Brooke and Hope taking over (Grrr)

I don't trust Brope or their minion Liam and with very good reason!

Comment

That will never happen. Kelly knows who her mother is.

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Liam is a follower with a spine made of melted marshmellow. He'll do whatever Brope tells him is best.

• Tahemet
            Tahemet commented
            Editing a comment
            Lately Douglas only cried for Mommy Hope and how he couldn't lose her
            When did he mentioned Caroline the last time?
            Caroline is pretty much gone from his mind.

• CouchCruisin'
            CouchCruisin' commented
            Editing a comment
            Douglas' mom is not gone from his mind, but he does know she is dead and won't be coming back. Why would he want to lose Hope after so tragically losing his biological mom? He is still a six year old.

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
          i just don't trust that BELL
          ugh. I adore, treasure love Steph JMW scenes with Kelly seriously the best on for a long time. Quite real, and natural.

I just don't want Bell messing anything up with Kel/Steffy and (soon)with Dr. Finn.
          Agree totally! While I would prefer Kelly to be with Ridge, it is normal.for LIAM to take her since, much as Brope hate it, she IS his daughter just as much as Beth the golden one.

What worries me is that magically Beth had absolutely zero problem WHATSOEVER being ripped from the only mother and home she had known for 8 months and taken to live with Mommy Hooooope, who left Steffy Sobbing on the floor and literally ignored her for months after. This was stated in dialogue on the show. ALL the promises wonderful Hope made to Steffy were broken.

And, again I quote, the next morning Beth was "peeeerfect, like her moooother" per Liam, apparently having not even a SECOND of trouble totally readjusting her whole life and routine. It was ridiculous.

I can see Bell treating Kelly the same way, magically falling in love with Peeeeerfect Mommy Hope and Brooke "not allowing" Hope to "lose" her if Steffy is having a tough recovery.
          Last edited by Sopranojenn; July 31, 2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Tahemet
            Tahemet commented
            Editing a comment
            yes, Beth adjusting so quickly was totally unrealistic

No it's not. One, it didn't seem as Kelly even remember Liam as he hadn't been around for a long time. Steffy has Kelly on a schedule which Amelia and ridge know because with steffy they have been the constant people in Kelly's life. Hope just plays with her daughter, heck even Douglas does a better job than her. It's funny that Liam complained about hope not spending enough time with Beth and he wants to add another kid. Never mind that Liam complained that he was stretched to thin but he's going to leave hope alone with three kids as he goes to work? So if Amelia has to help hope with the kids then wouldn't it make more sense to have left Kelly in the cliff house with the nanny she's had practically from the day she came home from the hospital and is more a constant in her life than her father.

Comment

• Soapwatcher7
            Soapwatcher7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not discussing women in real life just hope Logan. The same hope Logan who wasn't working , whose husband wasn't working, but still had Amelia coming over to take care of her single child, Beth. I didn't say it was too much, Liam did. The same hope Logan who left her child alone in the cabin and then screamed to high heaven that Thomas was Soo dangerous and vowed that she had to protect Douglas from him but with one phone call she left Douglas and Beth alone in his dangerous care.

Never said Liam had to get permission from anyone. It isn't about helping anyone it should be for Liam about doing what's best and least scary for his daughter. A daughter that he has given a fig about until it serves his agenda.

Too bad hope inserted herself instead of letting Kelly's parents decide for themselves what's best for her. She's been Kelly's stepmother in and on for almost two years and has never held her or even said hello to her so yeah, that's the person she really needs to be with rather than the woman besides her mother s es spent the most time with including her father who has no problem not seeing her for months at a time.

As long as it doesn’t turn into a custody issue I will for now hope they really are concerned and trying to help. At least for the moment it makes them set aside any issues. If it changes I reserve the right to call Liam and Hope in it but for now it’s wait and see.

Comment

I just can't see Hope coping with three small children in that tiny cabin. It'd make more sense if, when Steffy's released from the hospital that she stays with Eric and Ridge. That way she'd have plenty of help for herself and Kelly while she's recovering.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s my thinking as well. Three young children in that tiny place? Three that young is a lot to deal with.

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              Right now, Ridge is staying at Eric's. There's really no reason he couldn't stay at Steffy's instead. He's done it before. That way, neither Steffy nor Kelly have to be uprooted from where they are most comfortable.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a child staying with their dad when mom is laid up, whether married or not and that's in the best interest of the child. Now, if Hope starts to belittle Kelly, that's wrong, but if Kelly doesn't know what to call Hope and decides to call her mom also, there are many children from split families that do the same thing, so not wrong either. Unless of course she is pressured to do so. That would be wrong!

Comment

• L&B Fan
              L&B Fan commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think it'd be normal for Kelly to start calling Hope mom and I know I would HATE it. Douglas only started calling her 'Mommy Hope' at Thomas insistence and that situation was completely different. Kelly is being cared for because Steffy is ill and is a guest in Lope's home while her mother recovers, so I think it would be inappropriate and disrespectful to Steffy if Hope or Liam let her do that.
              Last edited by L&B Fan; August 1, 2020, 04:36 AM.

Originally posted by kendallalways View Post
            I don't trust Brope or their minion Liam and with very good reason!
            Yup! I don't trust Brooke, Hope or their neutered lapdog, Liam Logan. I can totally see Hope manipulating to snatch Kelly as she did Douglas. While I can give Liam a pass this time for sending Kelly to the cabin of gloom, there is no reason why Kelly shouldn't be staying with her grandfather at Eric & Quinn's house in the future. Or, Ridge can move into the Cliff house and watch Kelly in her own home.

Lope are not needed (or wanted) Steffy's storyline.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X