Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Should Just Move On From Wyatt

He obviously still wants Flo.

I do hope he can forgive Sally for her not wanting things to end between them. She just took things too far.

It sounded as if Sally had accepted that Wyatt was going to be with Flo, so now it's time for Sally to find someone who will treat her well.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
      Birthday_Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! Glad that this lame storyline is over.

Wished she would. Sally doesn't see it now, but she dodged a bullet.

Comment

• Birthday_Girl
      Birthday_Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree 1000% She dodged like 100 bullets.

What makes me angry is that the writers decided to ruin Sally several times in this story. Wally was over...but Wyatt begged for Sally to take him back, twice. Wally could have been a great love story...we didn’t need Wyatt’s teenage love story interfering...good grief he’s had an adult love story with Hope, Ivy, Steffy, Katie, and Sally only to regress to back to his High School one and only. Or the writers could have let both Sally and Wyatt move on...but Sally was sacrificed to make Flatt look like the better option. I liked Sally better when she almost shot Wyatt instead of losing her dignity for a waffling mommy’s boy. Brace up...Shauna and Flo will be taking over the show. Is the actress that plays Flo related to Bell? I know on the Young and the Restless the actress who played Cricket was related somehow. Dude Flo is boring!

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      No Flo Katrina isn't related to Bell

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X