Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think will happen next for Sally, Wyatt, & Flo

I have been loving the new episodes of the show and I have been loving catching up on the old episodes as well I have come to love Sally I have hated Flo since day 1 anyways I cannot wait to see what comes for these three from here now that everything is out and there are no more secrets within these three what will happen next will Flo and Wyatt have a happily ever after and last as a couple? will Wyatt ever forgive Sally and if he does Forgive her how will Flo handle it? I heard spoilers that Wyatt and Flo will have a happy window but can that last what will be the next test for these three characters tell me what you think

Not sure where they can go with Flo and Wyatt. They are as boring as Lope. But I hope Sally gets a great story and some happiness!!

Comment

I could careless what happens to Flatt and whether either of those holier than thous forgive Sally. As for Sally I want her to pull herself up again as she has before. Thomas is coming back soon I'd love to see him offer to help her resurrect Spectre fashions, and they become a rival fashion house against Forrester. Perhaps eventually rekindle their romance. As for stupid Flatt they can go bore each other to death for all I care, Wyatt had a chance with a real woman who loved him and he chose a phony fake little blond who is nothing but marshmallow fluff with no substance.

Comment

At least Flo has some drama to resolve with Hope at some point, some day. Sally??? idk why she is still on the show. The writers aren't really interested in reviving Spectra either.. so bye!

Comment

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          No way that Hope should ever forgive Flo, if she does it wouldn't be realistic I'd never forgive someone who let me think my baby was dead while they walked away with thousands of dollars for selling her. Sally has far more appeal sorry, she does, way more depth, more history. She's paid for the stuff she's done, she fought for what she wants. I believe Spectre should come back because FC is a bore without having a rival competitor. Sally and Thomas have the potential to resurrect it. As for Flo what point does she serve, she is nothing but a boring blonde who walks around acting entitled crying crocodile tears we have enough of that with Brooke and Hope but at least they have some history on the show not just pop up expecting ot be the new anointed one. Sorry Sally is by far the more relatable character of the two, Flo is just a flat Hope imitation that is a total failure.

unfortunately for us Flo will probably get pregnant. i would like a sl where Hope tells wyatt he ist welcome around beth with flo there

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          She was found less than a year because of Douglas and Liam. Not Flo! She wasn't going to open her mouth and say anything, because she didn't want to go to jail and lose her new boyfriend and his money!

• Soapsbarbie
          Soapsbarbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Lakergirl 04 exactly, she didn’t want to lose her lifestyle. That was more important than telling two parents their child was alive. she shouldn’t be awarded with a baby at all.

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          Flo is a kidnapper and an extortionist along with a forger. She isn't innocent, the only way I could have given her a pass in all this is if she'd been the one to tell Hope. She didn't do that and tried to blame Thomas saying he threatened her, please that was a convenient excuse and she knew months before Thomas did. The minute she knew Hope and found out she was a Logan she should have told Hope, but no it was all about her. Sorry but she doesn't get a pass, not when it was a little boy who told the truth while Flo chose to stay quiet.

Well, with the Sally's obstacle out of the way now, Flatt will be as boring as Lope. IDK what drama they can have without a third person in the mix.

Comment

I would like to think that Sally will be written out as a character, but I'm wondering if Sally and Thomas might get involved again.

Comment

• GHKissOff
            GHKissOff commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd rather see Flo written out see is such a waste of screen time. As for Sally it would be great if she and Thomas got back together maybe first as friends supporting one another because their town pariahs while Flo is the new anointed saint, whatever. But eventually they find that they are falling for each other again, which doesn't sit well with Hope because Sally is now a part of Douglas life.

I don't find Lope boring, but I don't like Wyatt ( never did) and Flo ( I used to). They deserve each other. I hope Sally moves on with Thomas or someone else like Carter and kicks some a...! She needs to get back to the Sally she was, not what we have seen recently. That's just pathetic!

Comment

How the writers think Flo is an interesting character is beyond me. She doesn't hold a candle to Sally. Free Wyatt, he and Sally belong together.

Comment

I want Sally to pull up her big girl pants and hook up with Tom and be herself. Her and new Tom will be hot, Let Wyatt/Florence/Lope deal with their own problems.

Comment

What I'd like is for Sally and Thomas to bond and rebuild their lives together. They become friends, then business partners as they create their own competing fashion house, and then lovers. They can raise Douglas together and be a bada$$ power couple who fights dirty against Steffy, Eric and Ridge in business. MA & CH would look smoking hot together.

But, I doubt that is actually going to happen.

Most likely Bell will continue to use Sally as a prop for Flatt. He will find a way. Look at how long he dragged out the Steffy/Waffle/Saint Hope saga. Flatt is boring without someone to give them angst. Flatt = Lope. Flo is a Hope clone.

Over the last two episodes, CH gave stellar performances. She out shone everyone in the room.

Comment

I don’t know why Hope , Liam or Brooke have to make peace with Flo . I don’t care for them particularly but in what universe do they have to even be cordial to Flo? It’s not even Flo taking Beth for a short time because she’s unbalanced and desperate for a child. This went on for months and she did it for cold hard cash .

As for Sally, Wyatt and Flo it’s possible this is a new triangle and maybe Thomas joins it . Otherwise I think Wyatt and Flo fade into the background.

Comment

• Xyla
                    Xyla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can think of one reason Liam might feel he needs to come to some kind of terms with Flo, if not peace exactly, if Wyatt remains involved with Flo. If he wants to keep some kind of brotherly bond with Wyatt, and Wyatt persists in the notion that Flo is the love of his life, he has to figure out some way of dealing with Wyatt being involved with Flo. Doesn't mean he has to adore the idea or pretend Flo didn't do what she did or ignore the pain her actions caused him, but it does mean he has to figure out some way of handling the situation if Wyatt and Flo are a couple, and he still wants to have a relationship with his brother.

In keeping with the only thing the show seems able to do, I think Sally's declaration of love will have Wyatt pivot back to Sally. He, Liam, Ridge, Eric and Bill move from one woman to another and back again like clockwork.

Comment

• Teaday13
                    Teaday13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    agree, agree. really feel Wyatt will see something amazing in Sally once again and be back. I would rather not this happen but ya know the show goes in circles.

Well if Sally ever takes Wyatt back she will really be crazier than I thought. He doesn't have a decent bone in his
                  body when it comes to women. And he couldn't flip flop so many times unless the women let him.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
                    Soapsbarbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly. If she ever takes him back again she deserves to get dumped again.

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me.

I have a feeling that Wyatt will end up back with Sally and Flo would stand for it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X