Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally: “Dying was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

After listening to her explain how she never received such compassion and the only way she knew how to get it was to keep lying it reminded me of Münchausen syndrome. I saw a show on Netflix about a woman who faked pregnancy because people would pay attention to her.

Yes it's similar, but i think Sally has the "look at me" syndrome, But yes i have noticed she likes getting attention from any situation. And makes things bigger than they really are.
    But she needs to work on that problem instead of projecting it on others. The way she spoke yesterday, she made it seem she was dating Wyatt for 10+ years, and he suddenly left
    It's a dangerous illness for others in particular, because they are saddled with her constant drama. And you can't really ignore her because what IF she really does get sick? Same things is happening to Sally now.

Comment

Wyatt could have been more honest with Sally but he is not responsible for her decision. To say dying was the best thing ignores the grace with which Forester treated her after stealing from them and the opportunity they ultimately ended up giving her.

Comment

As in "the act", women who hurt their children to get that attention. For Sally, it's less worse.

This means that Sally is in depression, here is a plot which would be interesting, and would make Sally more human, than this character which I see since his arrival. It might even make me appreciate it a lot this woman.

What I do not agree is that she blames others for her condition, there on Wyatt, she has to do therapy, and not build on a man, or other person, she must love herself, and things will come naturally in her life.

Comment

When I listened to Sally ramble on, trying to explain/justify her actions to Wyatt, all I could think is that chick is nuts. And Wyatt would be a fool if he chose to ignore that.

Comment

She needs help. She’s lost everything. I’m hoping she has a tumor or something.

Comment

Originally posted by juwalker View Post
              When I listened to Sally ramble on, trying to explain/justify her actions to Wyatt, all I could think is that chick is nuts. And Wyatt would be a fool if he chose to ignore that.
              There is nothing nuts about it. Pulling from my background in psychology people crave love, belonging, and understanding more then anything in this world. When someone like Sally is cast out time and time again and denied that kind of love and companionship it can drive people to do crazy things. There is an old saying in psychiatry, "The most dangerous period of any relationship is after the break-up/divorce."

It's very true, emotions are raw and love like that is very strong and influential. There are many out there who have done crazier things in the name of love. So when Sally explained why she did what she did I can completely understand where she is coming from.

Did it make it right? No, it's never ok to attack someone like that, but it does provide insight as to why that happened and perhaps prevent it from happening to someone else.

​​

Comment

• RoidRage
                RoidRage commented
                Editing a comment
                I was shocked at how reasonable she made it sound! And not just because I am sympathetic I am to the character. Maybe it could be a legal defence: the crazy ex defence.

• juwalker
                juwalker commented
                Editing a comment
                Felony kidnapping? Pretending to be dying? Plotting to get impregnated by her ex without his consent? Say what you want about her emotional state, the extreme actions she took were still nuts. LOL. Good soap opera entertainment and acting by Courtney Hope.

• joncharmed93
                joncharmed93 commented
                Editing a comment
                Grief can do that to some people. What we are also dealing with on top of that is rejection and rejection is a very powerful emotion that some are not equipped to handle or deal with properly. In Sally's case she had been rejected in just about every avenue in her life and she felt that she had to go to the extreme in order to rectify the situation.

In court a good Lawyer could argue a temporary insanity plea given how abnormal that behavior is for Sally and the recent rejects and infidelity by Wyatt.

Originally posted by LancyPassion View Post
              She needs help. She’s lost everything. I’m hoping she has a tumor or something.
              Why a tumor, fed up with tumors which excuse the choice of the characters, I preferre a depression, more interesting for the character to take his responsibilities and decide to get better.

Comment

Sally: “Dying was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

_________

And here Sally lost me.

Sally has had

- Sally I. putting her trust in Sally and to take over Sally's former property/ former fashion house.

- had Thomas showing much attention/ compassion and giving her the money she needed, designing for and with Sally, teaching Sally how to improve her designs.... . During their time they challenged the FC fashion house during that spontaneous fashion competition in Monte Carlo.

- had Wyatt, who supported her and
                -> even got Bill willing to fund a new fashion house for Sally to lead, as long as it would be "Spencer Fashion",

-> and had Ridge at the same time offering Sally to design for FC her own athletic wear
                and Sally then deciding that she would not take that offer and would instead designs for FC.

Bill: Sally, you'll be lead designer with your vision. My one condition is that this new venture that I'm funding carry the spencer name. You will have my full financial backing and the weight of this entire organization behind you and behind it.
                (March 1, 2019)

Ridge: It's official, then.
                Eric: Forrester will add Sally Spectra athletic wear to its portfolio.
                (April 3, 2019)

Steffy gave Sally another chance, despite her former past

But all of that was not as good as the time when

.... Ridge and Steffy pitied her because of her "illness and upcoming death" and Ridge then changed her designs to use the changed ones for Couture

.... her former lover/ fiance then was back to support her during her "last weeks" and when he gave her his attention but made it clear that he would not sleep with her because he now was in love with someone else?

Comment

• PeaceOut
                  PeaceOut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why they still bother with this character i don't know.. looks like it's never good enough for miss Sally.
                  IMO she is nuts, and i have no use for her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X