Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steffy eyes literally LIT UP when she seen the tall dark & handsome dr. #awww

Thoughts?

Mine are:
    -Steffy seen how incredibly nice looking he is.
    -Steffy, even in pain was insta-attracted somewhat to him.

I personally am enjoying the scene, so i am going to be watching the very first time Steffy seen her future love on the show!

Have no doubt, i am going to rewind that 1 scene a few times this summer, and this week. Loved it, so much."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am so happy to hear this. I am so excited for my babies.. Step and her soulmate finally.Thank you.

Comment

yep, noticed that too. was almost like she knew him. the looks from both of them, like a little early flirting saying more to follow

Comment

I noticed her eyes too when she first saw him. Kudos to JMW for portraying that gaze & TN for returning the look.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          I noticed his look too. Like he wanted to smile and stare but knew he had to be professional.

This was a beautiful, well acted scene. JMW perfectly portrayed a woman who was in great pain, and yet felt an instant attraction to this man she was seeing for the first time.
        This was the new first episode I felt positive about. Also, being a Canadian viewer, I am so proud of my fellow Canadians, Eh? 😃

Comment

Yay!! Get that man Steffy!

Comment

They both did well showing that initial attraction in spite of the circumstances. I was already looking forward to their story, now I’m extremely excited.

Comment

Can’t wait to see the scenes!

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed it OP, and I really hope it's a sign of good things to come. I'm really, really hoping that the rumors of this turning into some sort of addiction s/l turn out to be false. We just got done with nearly two years of gloom and doom with Hope's s/l, and I don't understand why we just can't have a regular old soapy love story for a while. We're already getting plenty of drama and angst between Brooke/Ridge, Sally's trip through Crazy Town, and the possibility of Thomas returning. I hope the writers will let Steffy play some more positive material for a bit.

Comment

• Kyra24
                  Kyra24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fully agree, I would enjoy this s/l so much more if I wasn't seeing an addiction story in the tea leaves. But, alas, I think Steffy was way to happy/content with pain meds that were dripping through her IV, there was no hesitation in getting/taking the meds.

I loved it!!! I love the fact that it was like a "love at first sight" type of situation, and they both felt it; it was beautiful! my heart is beaming with joy!

Comment

Yes, I noticed that! Well who wouldn’t want a guy who looks like that as their doctor taking care of them? 🥰

I think this is going to be a good love story.

Comment

Love at first sight. I think we all noticed it lol.

Comment

That was cute. Steffy looked like yeah I’m in a lot of pain but who is this beautiful man treating me. And Finn seemed like he just actually saw how beautiful Steffy is for the first time but I gotta be professional reign it in look. Let’s see where they go with them. The last scene when he was injecting the pain meds seemed like the start of Steffys addiction storyline.

Comment

• Xyla
                        Xyla commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If they were using that "injection of pain meds" as the start of an addiction story line--and I did notice the semi-ominous music behind it--they're doing a huge disservice to doctors (and at a moment in time when bagging on a doctor seems most inappropriate because of the reverence being shown front-line medical workers right now). Dr. Finnegan didn't do anything inappropriate. Ridge told him that he didn't know his daughter, that she's tough as nails and wouldn't complain about being in pain unless she was really hurting. He then asked her to rate her pain on a standard 1-10 scale. She said eight. He then asked her if she wanted something to help her with that pain--which is what a doctor is going to do if you give him a rating that high, considering that ten is supposed to be entirely unbearable--and she affirmed that she would. He knows she has actual reason to be in pain and has no reason to be faking. So he gave her something to help her be more comfortable. It's what a doctor does--it's not an automatic preamble to an addiction.

• tammy8722
                        tammy8722 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wasn’t implying Finn did anything wrong. Was just stating the obvious as it relates to Steffy, the relief and the ominous music as the camera focused on her is generally indicating nothing good. I just hope Finn notices when they eventually go down that road because it’s obvious he didn’t want to give her anything until he directly asked her how much pain she was in.

Some serious heart eyes going on there! 😍

Comment

• Libellue
                        Libellue commented
                        Editing a comment
                        True, that LOL.

I'll just take what comes with this story day to day...I want so much for Steffy to be in a new romance, that I'll hope that what happens will be a combination of bad and good, as opposed to a grim. unrelenting story line.

Originally posted by lilyboom View Post
                      This was a beautiful, well acted scene. JMW perfectly portrayed a woman who was in great pain, and yet felt an instant attraction to this man she was seeing for the first time.
                      This was the new first episode I felt positive about. Also, being a Canadian viewer, I am so proud of my fellow Canadians, Eh? 😃
                      I am Canadian as well!! So Eh, to my fellow Canadian! And Our Canadian babies are having a "love at first sight" beginning which makes me so happy! Im so gleeful and loved today's episode!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X