Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Tanner Novlan (Finn) Teases About His Character and Romance w/ Steffy

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Interview with Tanner Novlan (Finn) Teases About His Character and Romance w/ Steffy

For his upcoming story, Novlan revealed that in a recent Soaps In Depth interview about Dr. Finn,

"He’s a helper. it’s in his nature. He’s a doctor. I think he can’t help but fall for a girl like Steffy. He’s got a big heart. Maybe too big. And I think sometimes that gets him into trouble. But I think it’s nice that maybe Steffy is ready for a change and he’s a new man with a different set of value"

Check out the rest of the interview: https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/c...-tanner-novlan

Oh my, this doesn’t sound good. IMO it sounds like he’s going to be an enabler of Steffy’s potential drug habit, he will try to help her but at the same time provide her the drugs. I pray this is not Bell’s plan.

Comment

What scares me is the part that he said Dr. Finn's heart is "Maybe too big. And I think sometimes that gets him into trouble" ~~~ what does that mean? I hope he still turns out to be a really nice guy for Steffy, or could it just mean that he is a pushover?

Comment

• AAC82
        AAC82 commented
        Editing a comment
        i don't think a "nice guy" will work out with steffy, liam is already supposed to be that character...... I'm also reading it as he is a pushover - i was definitely hoping for edgy with a little bit of a past.

Aw I love it.
      A “ different set of values.”

In contrast from how Liam cheated on her at the drop of a dime, no respect , not always working, not steady,”

To putting her last, all the time, no loyalty, to disrespecting her,

I m already liking Dr. Finn for Steffy, if his values align with everything a great awesome 👏 intelligent caring mature incredible man should be in life.”
      Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 28, 2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm not at all surprised with his wording here especially I kept reading he's got "a different set of value"..IMO, it's a hint that it may not be good value. Sounds to me, his baggage will show up sooner rather than later..after all, there's no such a thing as a perfect guy on soaps.

Comment

• Reesiecup
          Reesiecup commented
          Editing a comment
          Sharkswin There are no perfect guys on soaps. You are absolutely right on about that.

• fracabell
          fracabell commented
          Editing a comment
          or maybe just a different set of values meaning he would love steffy and cherish her if he was the man she loved, not let Hope Logan lure him away by saying she is helping the steam marriage.

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          fracabell - there are no spoilers indicating Hope Logan will lure him away. To me, "different set of value" could mean anything..it could be good OR it could be that he became obsessed with Steffy. It is way too early to tell exactly what kind of a person he really is.

Originally posted by uknowmynameisdm View Post
        For his upcoming story, Novlan revealed that in a recent Soaps In Depth interview about Dr. Finn,

"He’s a helper. it’s in his nature. He’s a doctor. I think he can’t help but fall for a girl like Steffy. He’s got a big heart. Maybe too big. And I think sometimes that gets him into trouble. But I think it’s nice that maybe Steffy is ready for a change and he’s a new man with a different set of value"

Check out the rest of the interview: https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/c...-tanner-novlan
        Love it. I do not care if he just got out of jail for killing his wife;He is better and a step up to anything else she had on this show. Especially the waffler. I hope he has a little darkness like Tom, but not cra cra except the way he is going to love the queen''s name sake. I am excited for this fine doc and disappointed they have not showed much of him. I a sick of Bill and he needs to be hauled to the police station with his sickening fake tears.Go straight to jail Bill.Take Brooke with you please? Loved Ridge there for his daughter.Can't wait for Dr. Finn to come into more focus.
        Last edited by ncposton; July 28, 2020, 06:47 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inappropriate character nickname

Comment

Nice to learn Finn isn’t a bad guy ....

I hope though he’s strong enough for Steffy ... I dont want another wuss she scares with her independence and strength

And even if she’s weakened I hope she shows some
          of her fire ...

Comment

Considering the "set of values" a lot of the current characters hold, I don't know that having a different set of values is so terrible. Like, gee, maybe he actually values fidelity and monogamy. That would make his values different than those of a number of other characters.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
              NuttyAboutSoaps commented
              Editing a comment
              That's exactly what I thought when I read it. He is going to be the good, loyal guy who only loves one woman. What a refreshing change for Steffy.

• ncposton
              ncposton commented
              Editing a comment
              That's how I took it as well.

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Steffy had a loving loyal guy in Wyatt and threw it away for Liam! I am sure once Sinn gets serious, Thomas shows back up, that Lope will be on the outs! Probably find out there marriage isn't valid which could have one or the other looking for a out. Which means Captain save a lot Liam will want to rescue Steffy from possible addiction and want her back. Steffy might say hell no I love Finn and that's NOT changing, go be with Hope or alone. Or Steffy will fight herself for two seconds, and let Liam back in and she is back on the merry go round.

I hope if Sinn don't work out they still keep the actor, and he gets involved with another lady on the show. Then later they can try Steffy with Finn again. I would say put him with Sally, but I want her with my hot man Thomas! Or they can try Sally with Zende. Jmo.

The more the character and the storyline is hyped, the more dread I feel regarding it. Have a feeling might not turn out the way we want.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              If Steffy gets addicted to pills, and Finn knows it and instead of helping her he keeps giving her the drugs, I think Steffy fans will be angry and think they were duped.

Sounds like maybe he won’t feel the need for two women? Maybe he will actually care about Steffy be more selfless than she’s use to in a man. She hasn’t really had that before.

Comment

I also noticed that he said something happening years from. I didn’t understand how it was worded. But it seems like he may be a longer term character than I thought. And Finn having a new set of values doesn’t sound bad to me in fact seems like he may be a down to earth hard working fella. Completely the opposite of the current rich spoiled daddies boys that we have in Liam and Wyatt.

Comment

• Xyla
                Xyla commented
                Editing a comment
                According to a July 9 post on Performers Management's facebook page, their client Tanner Novlan has taken a contract role on BB. I looked up what that term actually means, and typically, a soap contract role means the actor has been hired for at least a year, sometimes two or three years (however, BB has only been renewed for two years, so I doubt they're giving anyone a three year contract). Usually those contracts also come with a close that after one thirteen week cycle within that year, the show can let the actor go--and sometimes that's a two way street. That is, the actor can also leave, without penalty, at the end of a thirteen week cycle within the period of his/her contract. Anyway, it seems as if he is on contract, which means that they're expecting him to on for a while.

• tammy8722
                tammy8722 commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s good to know! I hope he sticks around for a while.

thanks for the information. It’s great that Tanner is on contract. I hope Dr Finnegan and Steffy have a love story that doesn’t end up disappointing

Comment

For Steffy's sake I'm really hoping the new doctor is a good guy.

Comment

A different set of values is good - anything different to Liam is GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
                    Considering the "set of values" a lot of the current characters hold, I don't know that having a different set of values is so terrible. Like, gee, maybe he actually values fidelity and monogamy. That would make his values different than those of a number of other characters.
                    Well, the only character coming to mind that actually valued fidelity and monogamy and lived by it was Ally. Not exactly a great example. But it would be a nice change of pace if the story moves away from triangles in any way.

But- and I can´t believe I am saying this- the way he describes it sounds actually a little bit... boring. And I can already see that he, with his so descriped helper syndrom, will act that out with Steffy. Nice of him, but - man, I was so hoping for Steffy not to meet a new guy when she is in dire need.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X