Uh-ummm, ya think,Doctor ???

lol

I hate Flo with a thousand suns. UGH.😡

Bore me to the core! Make me literally sick.”

Stole cousin hope’ and Liam precious girl,

while making $50,000 off of it,
    Wyatt’s niece.

However, Doc was wrong , so should at the “ least”
    be fired til a therapist treat her or get some jail time a few months or so ...lol
    Last edited by ncposton; July 28, 2020, 09:34 PM. Reason: Edited to remove inappropriate character nickname: felon Flo

Penny has never behaved like someone smart enough to get through med school. Or kindergarten, for that matter.

Comment

No shock there.. just as delusional as Sally. I thought she wanted to design anyway.. what happend to that idea?

Comment

That’s right! PEACE Out ✌️
        yea
        dr. kidnapper did wanna work for Forrester.”
        I forgot about that, cause it was such a stupid sl

Throw her in the slammer lol a few months only.”
        ( first offender) lol

+
        Give Sally no time premised on
        (a loss of brief sanity over some
        lame dude mistreating her for his equally
        lame felon chick.

Comment

I don't see why she'd think that. It's her word against the word of a felon/baby kidnapper. The only thing we know is that Penny lied to a friend in the hospital and Katie blabbed that lie all over town. I know Bell wants to act like Flo is a saint but she "trapped" in Sally's house one day at most? Penny or some other dr ran legit tests on Sally and her insurance company paid. If Penny is a good dr they aren't going to let her go because a baby stealer is accusing her of....telling a lie to a patient who knew it was a lie?

I don't recall any doctors losing their licenses when Bill donated money for the dr to lie to Steffy about dying (and Steffy wasn't even in on it) nor when Stephanie faked her heart attack to get the death bed wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
            Penny has never behaved like someone smart enough to get through med school. Or kindergarten, for that matter.
            Agreed ugh. She has ONE expression-wide eyed clueless scared. There is absolutely NOTHING to this character whatsoever.

Please just toss her in jail or anything offscreen.

Nothing against the commercial actress but the character is totally pointless.

Comment

She did say a license she never wanted

Comment

Originally posted by lexyluvsny View Post
                I don't see why she'd think that. It's her word against the word of a felon/baby kidnapper. The only thing we know is that Penny lied to a friend in the hospital and Katie blabbed that lie all over town.
                Katie is no felon/baby kidnapper.

Katie has been there at the hospital when Sally got her "diagnosis" that she was fatally ill and only has one months to live.
                Dr. Escobar's lie was the reason why Katie then went and blabbed that lie all over town.

Dr. Escobar: I still don't understand why you had to keep the secret from him. I mean, why couldn't you just bring him into my office?
                Sally: Because he would ask too many questions. We had to keep my diagnosis vague, and I knew katie was gonna be way too polite to ask, and I also knew that the blabbermouth couldn't keep it to herself.
                Dr. Escobar: She seemed genuinely worried about you.

-----------

We had Sally lying in front of Wyatt and Dr. Escobar - and the doctor didn't correct Sally and instead let Wyatt believe that Sally is dying.

Katie, Flo and Wyatt are witnesses that the doctor helped Sally and abused her position as a doctor, to help Sally to pretend to be fatally ill.

_____

Penny or some other dr ran legit tests on Sally and her insurance company paid.
                ??

But these legit tests only proved that Sally isn't ill and that only stress caused her symptoms.

Sally has been to the hospital and has started these tests with Dr. Pappas.

Dr. Escobar was supposed to take over when Dr. Pappas had been out of town - but the legit test results are hospital property.

The "hospital records" would prove that the diagnosis has been a lie and that Dr. Escobar has told Sally and Katie nonsense, to help Sally fake a deadly illness.

If Penny is a good dr they aren't going to let her go because a baby stealer is accusing her of....telling a lie to a patient who knew it was a lie?
                I doubt that the medical board thinks it is okay to help someone to make up a fake fatal illness as long as the patient knows that it is just fake.

If it were, it would be easy to con your employer/ the company you work for, thanks to the doctors not having to fear any consequences for helping with fake medical diagnosis.
                Last edited by viennagirl; July 28, 2020, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• viennagirl
                  viennagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *) Katie walking in, when Sally had been at the hospital and Dr. Pappas had ordered blood work. (Jan. 31 +. Feb. 4)

*) Katie and Sally listening to Dr. Escobar talking about the test results of Dr. Pappas tests and Dr. Escobar then lying that Sally was going to die soon

and that there was no treatment available (Feb. 10)

*) Dr. Escobar being there, when Sally introduced her to Wyatt as her doctor and then told Wyatt in front of the doctor "I am dying" - and the doctor not correcting Sally
                  (March 19 + 20)

*) Flo looking at Sally's real medical file thanks to Penny's laptop (April 16)

I have had blood work done this year too and my cholesterol had been too high
                  - but how would these tests validate anything if my doctor then would lie in front of myself and someone I took there for support, and would tell us that I am fatally ill and will soon die and that there weren't any treatment available?

Why would it matter if the insurance company had paid for my blood work?

The doctor's "diagnosis" isn't based on any tests, nothing that proves that diagnosis.

??

Dr. Escobar: Remember what brought you in to see dr. Pappas to begin with-- the lightheadedness, the dizziness. Those were all caused by stress. That was the real diagnosis.
                  Sally: Yeah, and thank god that's all it was. But I've been able to enhance those symptoms to sell this story that my life is almost over.
                  (April 14, 2020)

When Flo looked at Sally's medical files at Dr. Escobar's computer, Flo saw the real results of the blood work and the real diagnosis.

viennagirl Flo is the kidnapper/felon and I think Penny would be worried that Flo would file a complaint against her. Also based on what you're telling me Sally's real results were in the file so Penny didn't doctor up any medical records.

My point is Penny didn't really do anything illegal that would cause her to lose her license. And yes, usually diagnosis (especially that someone is dying) is based on lab work - which again was not falsified.

Katie didn't have to stick around for Sally's visit - Katie and Sally are nothing to each other - I wouldn't even say they were friends. She should have respected Sally's wishes and minded her business.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                  PeaceOut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If they did nothing wrong, why did Sally panic when Wyatt threatened to call the cops?
                  Penny helped kidnap someone, so she is wrong.

• viennagirl
                  viennagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just said it in another longer post, but I don't think a medical board allows a doctor to use her position and a doctor's office to help a patient to make up fatal illnesses, when the patient's blood work proves the opposite.

"stress" - the diagnosis on Sally's medical files, after the tests - does NOT indicate a "diagnosis" that someone will die in less than two months and that the patient has to make a plan for her last month and should tell others that she is "dying"

_________

And we had even Penny stating on screen that she has put her job/career at risk by helping Sally with that scheme.

There was a reason why the doctor hit someone over the head with a candlestick (something else a board wouldn't like).

__

Dr. Escobar: You can't ghost me, Sally. I'm putting my career on the line for you. We have to deal with this.
                  Sally: We did. Last time you were here, I told wyatt that I was dying.
                  (April 2, 2020)

Dr. Escobar: I can't believe I hit her. She was about to call wyatt. She was--oh, my gosh. She was gonna tell him that you're not dying. She threatened to call in the cops.

Sally: I'm sorry, all right? I know you feel guilty for everything that you've done, and now this, but we can't call anyone, okay? Because there's no way that we can explain any of this without both of us losing everything. Whether you like it or not, we're both in on this together.

Dr. Escobar: Not this. I didn't want this. Wyatt's gonna walk in, and he's gonna see what I did to flo, and he's gonna find out that-that-that you've-- you've been fine all along, and you're as healthy as a horse. Oh, my god. I'm gonna-- I'm gonna lose my license.
                  (April 23, 2020)

viennagirl Flo is the kidnapper/felon and I think Penny would be worried that Flo would file a complaint against her. Also based on what you're telling me Sally's real results were in the file so Penny didn't doctor up any medical records.

My point is Penny didn't really do anything illegal that would cause her to lose her license. And yes, usually diagnosis (especially that someone is dying) is based on lab work - which again was not falsified.

Katie didn't have to stick around for Sally's visit - Katie and Sally are nothing to each other - I wouldn't even say they were friends. She should have respected Sally's wishes and minded her business.
                agree if she got a good lawyer she can get off

Comment

Yes, tests that proved according to Penny's words that Sally is a perfectly healthy girl.

I am not sure how a medical board would let a doctor abuse her medical position and ignore that she helped a patient to make up a fatal illness and even told others about that fake diagnosis in her "function as Sally's doctor", when the medical records said that Sally is perfectly healthy ??

Doctors are allowed to go around and tell lies about fatal illnesses in the US ?

"All your blood work is perfectly normal and your symptoms have been caused by stress. My diagnosis is that you only have one more month to live."

Dr. Escobar would already lose her licenses for that medical expertise.
                  😅

I doubt that a medical board accepts "stress" as an indication that someone will die in less than two months.

_______

Dr. Escobar: But how? You aren't dying.
                  Sally: The symptoms that brought me into dr. Pappas's office originally were real. The lightheadedness. The shaking. The headaches.
                  Dr. Escobar: Stress. Those were all stress.
                  Sally: Well, people die from stress.
                  Dr. Escobar: I should never have agreed to this.
                  Sally: Okay. Well, you did, okay? You said that you would do me a favor and I would do you one. Look, you told me that you hated being a doctor.
                  (April 2, 2020)

Dr. Escobar: Remember what brought you in to see dr. Pappas to begin with-- the lightheadedness, the dizziness. Those were all caused by stress. That was the real diagnosis.

Dr. Escobar: Ridiculous. You're a perfectly healthy young woman.

(April 14, 2020)

Katie didn't have to stick around for Sally's visit - Katie and Sally are nothing to each other - I wouldn't even say they were friends. She should have respected Sally's wishes and minded
                  her business.
                  But Sally asked Katie to be there when Sally would get her "diagnosis".
                  We had Penny in front of Sally asking if Sally wants Katie to be there and to hear the diagnosis.

Feb. 10:
                  Dr. Escobar: I know you mentioned earlier katie is a friend, but it's standard protocol to make sure you want someone else present when discussing medical records and results. I just want to reconfirm.
                  Sally: Yeah. Yeah. I want katie here. She's been my support system. So please just tell me. What is wrong with me?

Dr. Escobar: As you know, dr. Pappas ran a battery of tests after you described your symptoms. He ordered several panels-- uh, ct, mri. Radiology took a little longer than usual with that. But everything's here.

(The moment when the doctor told the lie about Sally "dying" never shown)

Dr. Escobar: I wish I had differenresults.
                  Sally: I mean, maybe... maybe they made a mistake and the lab switched my results with someone else'S.
                  Dr. Escobar: That's not possible.
                  Sally: So y-- so you're telling me that... I just--I can'T. I can't accept this.

Dr. Escobar: I know this is very difficult to hear, but the sooner you can find acceptance, the sooner you can make a plan.
                  Sally: A plan? H-how do I plan?
                  Dr. Escobar: Well, the first step would be getting your support system in place. You have katie here. You should consider telling family and your closest friends so they can be there for you.
                  Sally: No. Absolutely not. I have to control what I can, and right now that is who knows. The three people in this room, that is it.
                  Katie: I mean, uh, it there really no treatment plan? No experimental trials, uh, studies that she can participate in?
                  Dr. Escobar: I'm afraid not. You know, we always do encourage you to get a second opinion if you'd like, but the only option we can offer is a regimen of medications to keep you comfortable. We'll have to schedule follow-ups to ensure you're on the correct cocktail and dosage. That will help make your quality of life better, perhaps give you extra time. I'll let you have the room. Please don't feel you need to rush out. Let this news settle. Again, I'm so sorry.

Comment

HA HA!
                    IKR.
                    Good 1 Xyla, chica.

I'm watching today and hearing her give her .2CENTS when Sally is talking to loser Wyatt,

and i am smh @ her. This dr. is breaking all kinds of laws yet no 1 is saying she should go to jail, not felon flo or wyatt specifically lol
                    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 29, 2020, 12:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

This character is a failure to me because she doesn’t give off a doctor vibe. And, today she was pathetic standing there as Sally poured out her heart.

Comment

Again, her lying to Sally (who knew she was lying) about dying isn't a crime. I mean honestly doctors & labs screw up all the time and give patients wrong information and they don't lose their licenses.

At most she had to listen to Flo whine because she was too stupid to untie herself and leave Sally's apartment.

Who would listen to Flo?? I had a guy call my office and tell me for about 40 min about this awful woman who worked for my company. He said he even contacted the FBI and they told him to call the company. Of course they had told him that because they found out (like I did at the end of the conversation) that he was her ex-husband just talking trash.

A felon, who sold her cousin's kidnapped baby for $50k (didn't even give the money back) and wants to be with the man Sally was living with for what a year- accuses a doctor (who as far as we know Penny hasn't had any professional problems) tells the hospital or police how Penny lied & said Sally was dying and what do you think will happen?? Nothing!! At most Penny might be reprimanded.

I think Sally didn't want the police involved because this wasn't a crime and the police would have just added to the drama not because she thought she committed a crime.

Bill, Quinn, Brooke all these other people have committed real crimes - including Wyatt and we're supposed to believe Penny & Sally are going to go to jail for a silly lie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X