Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New Promo For This Week (Steffy's Injuries)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Another New Promo For This Week (Steffy's Injuries)

This is the new one for this week when Finn explains to Steffy the extent of her injuries:

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=591500568405796

Thanks for posting. Ridge, needs to understand that it was truly a accident!

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      If it was truly an accident, Bill wouldn't be feeling guilty and asking for forgiveness. Hell, he didn't even feel guilty knocking up Brooke.

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      If Steffy was trailing a car, where was the car? There's no car in front of her that would have blocked her from Bill's sight lines in the way the scene was shot. In fact, there's no other car anywhere near her in that scene aside from the one that hit her. Saying Bill was distracted is, in fact, giving him the benefit of the doubt. He could also have been speeding, which would be another explanation as to why he could not stop in time. He said Steffy wasn't speeding. He didn't say the same thing about himself.

• alwayshuntress
      alwayshuntress commented
      Editing a comment
      Bill specifically said she wasn't doing anything wrong. Tailgating would have been doing something wrong. He was upset over Katie and he was thinking about his grandkids (one of them). His phrasing indicates he wasn't paying attention - therefor, distracted. Bill has repeatedly said it's his fault.

Why are so many people trying so hard to make it Steffy's?

Ridge is standing way back, more then 6 feet in that episode. Looks very akward.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
      NuttyAboutSoaps commented
      Editing a comment
      They all look very awkward. I'm surprised they didn't do some sort of camera angles to make them look closer together.

Good for Ridge he has every reason to be mad at Bill for running over his daughter. Plus Ridge and Bill hate each other also. Ridge knows that Bill has taken advantage of his daughter before when she was emotionally distraught all he needs is for him to try again or stalk her again. Ridge should continue to band that creep from Steffy's room. Bill needs to stand back and back the heck off.

Comment

I think Bill is being really selfish in this promo. He’s trying to minimize his guilt by seeing Steffy when that’s not really what she needs right now. He should respect her fathers wishes and leave instead of escalating the situation more than it should be. When Steffy gets better, he can go visit her and then explain. Everything doesn’t have to be done in his way and by his terms. Doctor Finn sounds much more comfortable in this promo, I think he’s starting to ease into the role. He looks really good too.

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, if Bill really wants to be considerate of Steffy, he could, at some later date, send her a letter--or an e-mail or text, if he wants to go electronic--with his apology and let her decide how to proceed from there. It's not her job to accept his apology. It's her choice. And if she isn't interested in seeing him, whether because she just doesn't want to deal with his need for absolution right now or simply because she'd like to keep visitors to a minimum while she's recovering, he needs to accept that. If he actually does care about her, he'd let her needs and wishes come first right now, whether they match his or not.

• Reesiecup
        Reesiecup commented
        Editing a comment
        Has Steffy refused to see Bill??

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Once again, please read what I wrote carefully--I have enough ifs in there to make it clear that I'm suggesting possible reactions, including one from Steffy, under particular circumstances. Of course, she hasn't said she doesn't want to see Bill yet. She's unconscious. She hasn't said anything to anyone yet.

Not sure how much time has passed since the accident but I am impressed by Steffy’s perfect make up, in particular the lipstick. Someone give me the brand. 😂

Comment

This is getting more ridiculous, does Steffy have a make-up and hair stylist before she regains consciousness?

Comment

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          I noticed it right away on this video that she's got perfect makeup on..it's unrealistic IMO. She actually looked pale while she was laying there unconscious, then she woke up to perfect make up. LOL.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X