Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Penny and Dr. Finn have a past together???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Penny and Dr. Finn have a past together???

Apparently Monica Ruiz posted that she is continuing on as Dr. Penny, so that leaves me to wonder WHY? I assume Penny is supposed to be in the 30-35ish range so who could she even be for other than somebody for Thomas, or having a past with Dr. Finn. It's possible both could be accurate. Maybe they did Medical School together had a brief fling doing rounds, and now are just exes. It hasn't been mentioned obviously because we know NOTHING of Finn or Penny personally, and this is exactly the type of move soaps do!

It doesn't really bother me if true, because Penny is barely above Flo in my interest. The only thing is Monica is a stunning woman with a GREAT head of hair, and I think she and Thomas could be a beautiful looking couple on the show if they don't pair him with Sally. Plus it would give them BOTH some interesting back story if they plan to keep them around. Dr. Finn could still love and treat Steffy well, and Penny could still be a love interest for Thomas or maybe Bill.

So what do you guys think?????
    Definitely Penny and Finn could be exes!
    11.11%
    God No! Not Interested!
    72.22%
    Not Sure
    16.67%
    Last edited by ncposton; July 25, 2020, 09:48 AM. Reason: Removed writer bashing language

cant see her staying on for much longer though, she was a prop for Flo that's all. did she say how long for ?

Comment

Her & Sally’s story has just about ran its course, so no need for her to stay. The show has enough women. Keeping one off characters is how we’ve gotten stuck with flo & shauna. I’d rather dr Finn not have so much baggage unfortunately steffy comes with enough in the name of Liam lol

Comment

I hope not! The character is dreadful. I want Steffy and Finn to start their romance with a clean slate.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was just saying for back story purposes.

• Teaday13
          Teaday13 commented
          Editing a comment
          agree, the character is terrible. can see her doing comedy and that is about it

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
        cant see her staying on for much longer though, she was a prop for Flo that's all. did she say how long for ?
        On another board it was reported that Monica made the post July 20th, that she was continuing on the show as Sally friend and a doctor on the show. I don't know if she has taped any future episodes, but she must have gotten notice from Brad she was staying on.So maybe they will make her a ex of the new guy, and future love interest for Thomas or Bill. Everybody else is taken.

Comment

TN has been interviewed about his character and has described the character as an outsider without connections to others on the show. I wouldn't put too much stock in Penny having some major past with Dr. Finnegan or doing much of anything past being Sally's friend and doctor. Just because she's "staying on" doesn't mean she's going to get much in the way of story. Heck, Donna's on contract and when was the last time she did anything except be a flunky for Brooke?

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
            Lakergirl 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh well I didn't know that. I don't even see a purpose of keeping Donna or Flo anyway. We need a older male added to the cast for Quinn or Katie. Bell could use their salary to hire someone. He doesn't need a big name but if they could get Greg Vaughn that be great, because he is almost 50, and that's in Rena Sofer and Heather Tom age range.

What do we even need Shauna, Penny, Flo and Donna for? Bring Sasha back for Thomas or Carter. Bring on a new guy. I don't care what race. Hell also use Vinnny. Give him a back story. Flesh him out. But we still need a older male to the cast. Àll we have is Ridge and Bill. Thorne and Justin are both gone.

Definitely not interested ~~

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are siblings just have different last names, and they are now going to be used to prop Liam and Hope, it gives Thomas and Steffy a break.

Comment

Monica ruiz said in a instagram post not too long ago that her character Dr Penny Esobar will not have a love interest on the show. And she mentioned something about her husband Chris being off the hook. Hopefully they will have a past
              Last edited by SheilaFan32; July 25, 2020, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I called siblings too upon hearing rumors of a Finn/Penny connection. I know the last names are different but could it be possible that Penny was previously married? She has decided to keep her married moniker in place. Sometimes women find that easier than to go through changing it back. That would explain the name quite easily.

It would also give Penny a real reason to stick around. The potential could be great. She slots in for a Thomas love interest, her familial ties connect her to the main family, more importantly, she’s closer to getting her fashion dream by dating Thomas and her brother Finn dating the CEO! But it’s probably a pipe dream. Things that make sense don’t usually happen.

Comment

Dr. Penny comes across as so stupid that the only connection I can see her having had with Dr. Finnegan is the time she got called in for trying to copy off his exam in med school and got caught because she filled in the slot for her name with "Dr. John Finnegan."

She can go bye-bye anytime, as far as I'm concerned. She's far too dense for Thomas, unless he just wants to use her, and Finn doesn't need to be dragged down by a dopey sibling who was involved with one of the dumbest plots on BB recently (and that's saying something) before he even gets more than five minutes of air time.

Comment

• nykarenb
                    nykarenb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Every.Damn.Word.Of.This.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post

On another board it was reported that Monica made the post July 20th, that she was continuing on the show as Sally friend and a doctor on the show. I don't know if she has taped any future episodes, but she must have gotten notice from Brad she was staying on.So maybe they will make her a ex of the new guy, and future love interest for Thomas or Bill. Everybody else is taken.
                  From what i can see she is on til July 30- no indication of anything beyond that yet

Comment

I'd be fine if they're related or just colleagues. They're both doctors so it makes sense they know each other.

I'd like him to have zero romantic entanglements on screen for now. Just let him and Steffy enjoy getting to know each other. The circumstances already suck, no need to further "dramatize" it atm.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X