Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Zende and Zoe scenes - SOD

In SOD, the new actor olaying Zende (Delon de Metz) says: The auditions were done over Zoom with casting director Chisty Dooley and Kiare Barnes (Zoe). It was very interesting. This is the first time I had used Zoom with casting, or with an actress for chemistry read. That was an unique experience for me"

That means Zende is probably for Zoe. There is a quite long article about him. He also talks about his mother and he says he has known Tannler Novlan for years.

There is a shorter article about TN. He says his family has been a lifelong B&B fan. His family's dog name was Thorne. For the casting, he said they started the process in March, before they stopped production, but he had to keep his new gig under wraps during the pandemic. He wasn't allowed to speak about it because they didn't know how long the shutdown was going to last. But he is very excited to see what's coming for his character.

I hope to God we won't have to see anymore slow mo crap.

Comment

im sensing a Zoe/Carter and Zende triangle

Comment

This is just a guess, but since "inclusion" is apparently going to be the newest cause used to push HFTF, Zende may be brought on as the designer for HFTF. That way he would come into contact with Zoe. There are also some shots in another spoiler of Zoe catching Carter changing and seeming pretty impressed by his chest. So, there may be another triangle in the works. Terribly predictable that Bell would put all three black characters in the same triangle, of course, but there you go. It would actually be more interesting if Zende caught a bored "Mommy" Hope's eye--they're not related in any way--and she resented that he was more interested in Zoe than in her. That would keep Lope busy with somebody else as the catalyst to provide them with drama for a change, rather than a Tridge descendant. However, I don't think for one tiny minute that Bell would ever do that.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought Zende started out as a photographer but wanted eventually to be a designer. Or am I mixing him up with Xander? Either way, really, photographer or photographer--wannabe designer, he still ends up working with Zoe.

• RigbySoap
          RigbySoap commented
          Editing a comment
          Xyla is correct. Zende started designing in the last few months that Rome Flynn was on the show. There are a couple episodes of him showing his designs to Steffy and maybe Ridge. This was when Pierson Fode was Thomas and he was also designing.

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh thanks! I missed that.

Originally posted by Xyla View Post
        This is just a guess, but since "inclusion" is apparently going to be the newest cause used to push HFTF, Zende may be brought on as the designer for HFTF. That way he would come into contact with Zoe. There are also some shots in another spoiler of Zoe catching Carter changing and seeming pretty impressed by his chest. So, there may be another triangle in the works. Terribly predictable that Bell would put all three black characters in the same triangle, of course, but there you go. It would actually be more interesting if Zende caught a bored "Mommy" Hope's eye--they're not related in any way--and she resented that he was more interested in Zoe than in her. That would keep Lope busy with somebody else as the catalyst to provide them with drama for a change, rather than a Tridge descendant. However, I don't think for one tiny minute that Bell would ever do that.
        Last time we saw him Zende was a photographer and designed a few pairs of shoes from memory

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't recall Zende designing. His dream was to be a big time photographer and Sasha, helped him with that.

• RigbySoap
          RigbySoap commented
          Editing a comment
          Zende was designing. He even showed some of his sketches to Steffy. I think he was told that his designs were good but needed work.

I'm all up for something new. Can't wait for the Zoe and Zende scenes. Glad that Zoe has stayed on this show for this long. I hope she will get a pregnancy storyline down the road.

Comment

• Sweetday
          Sweetday commented
          Editing a comment
          Um I don’t think Zoe needs a baby right now... I think her career is enough. She’s hasn’t exactly been shown to be the most stable. AND there are enough babies on the show as it is taking up time. Enough already.

Omg poor sweet nice, funny,
        charming, tall good looking handsome

well groomed and a lawyer to boot.
        Yet, I’m smh at the fact he is so under-used.”

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
          im sensing a Zoe/Carter and Zende triangle

ok now this would bore me to tears.

a model photographer type dude ( zendè)
          vs.
          a professional very good looking wonderful man and a
          lawyer like Carter.

Would be a very easy choice for this woman.”😉

But, I don’t want,
          a triangular anything wit these guys at all.”

Comment

• Batgary
            Batgary commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't seen a photo of the new Zende, but I'd take Carter every time.

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

ok now this would bore me to tears.

a model photographer type dude ( zendè)
          vs.
          a professional very good looking wonderful man and a
          lawyer like Carter.

Would be a very easy choice for this woman.”😉

But, I don’t want,
          a triangular anything wit these guys at all.”
          i cant seem to get exited about it all

Comment

I'll take a Zende/Zoe/Carter triangle any day over the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle. Hopefully Carter wins Zoe's heart in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Belindaa View Post
              I'll take a Zende/Zoe/Carter triangle any day over the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle. Hopefully Carter wins Zoe's heart in the end.
              yes anything over steffy/liam and hope that i agree wtth

Comment

I don't know if it has been addressed before but what happened to Zoe's British accent? Last time I remember watching her on the show, she had a British accent. Now she's all American ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by islezeus View Post
                  I don't know if it has been addressed before but what happened to Zoe's British accent? Last time I remember watching her on the show, she had a British accent. Now she's all American ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  Xander and Zoe had some sort of competition about who do the american accent before breaking back into the British but the writers just forget about it and BAM she is american now

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X